User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 35

Thread: I Try

Your Father
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: I Try

damn brandon, came back on his Ric Flair shit.

whooo..track is sick man...all around...monopoly car line had me dyin...there is some real shit in here too man...dope track
    Haters.....Fuck em'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

feelin the beat off the bat

flow is nice...

but, I'm going to gripe about your delivery...it's one note...I will forget what you sound like as soon as the song stops...You gotta stand out...cuz, voice wise, you sound like any random generic rapper...

With that said, you're obviously talented with your rhyming and flow...lyrics are well-written.

Much potential...much talent...I say work on the voice--i.e., sounding more musical and/or unique in your inflections.

Q DA GAWD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

good delivery.. flow.. all on point.. some cool lyrics.. I like the hook.. that echo you put on it worked.. sumbled on a chance.. lucky to fall was a pretty good word play.. I'm feelin' the content in your verse.. I like emcees with something to say.. solid track.. thanks for hitten' mine up

-
    -

[youtube]CTMuvPxRWW4[/youtube]
    ^New Track - Your Dues
    Hence/Scytso
    HoF x 8

this is nice. best track i've heard on this site. good stuff!

Battle Record
    6-0

playin...

chicks gotta cool voice...you sound hungry as fuck on this...is that my speakers tho thats like poppin ? I kinda hear somthin, anyway..you got some dope bars in here man..anything is possible yes, yes it is.. lol...Im diggin what you did with the hook too...gives it nice transition too..whole shit is on some "yall are gonna fuckin hear me regardless of what happens" shit..a lot of emotion in this and some real shit for real artists comin up thru these times man...respect for the track, shits smooth, def deserves the aotw..cheers homie.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

is the hook a sample? is nice. quality is very good.. beat is nice.. good composition.. i notice u dont use dubs.. i guess thats a personal choice.. but i think this song woulda been better with them.. hook is okay.. i think u shoulda used an effect on it.. i felt this was a 7.5/10

RTF- "I turn to You" by chim ft. chris lamore
    [youtube]1q3B7QQlVSg[/youtube]

..The Father of Killin Tracks, Call Me Your Dead-Beat Dad..

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

thanks guys...I'll peep links later
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Battle Record
    0-3

Beat is fire and you brought a nice hype good job and nice quality.
    Blacksz t(-.-t) MK™

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

You went in on this track fucker. Sound good on the beat. Delivery was "in your face so listen bitch!" type steez. Diggin` the sound you got. You pull it off. Specially for not hearin` a track from you in a while.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    20-6

yeah you killed that shit, the mixing was meh like xm said but the verses were real as fuck. the best thing about this song is the emotion you conveyed through it. i could feel every word. the hook was cool, something light really. the beat is dope as hell. you definitely deserved song fo the week for this my nigga.

anyway
    hit my shit up HOME AT LAST
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    3-2

this is pretty hot, feelin' the beat... your intro I wasn't feelin', felt limp... but you come in dope on the verse... your delivery has gotten doper, flow is still on point... lyrics hot too... nice work...

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

holla y'all, appreciate it.
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Battle Record
    3-2

Mood Music! the audio heads on this site are good. props for this drop.

[SOUNDCLICK]9629246[/SOUNDCLICK]

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Listening...

Love the energy you come in with... real burst of it. First verse was alright, the second verse was what really got me. That monopoly line's or those kinds of lines that become immortalized in hip hop much to the likes of "Fuck You, Pay Me"... n' other famous ones. 3rd verse was a little of a down-wind from the 2nd verse... but, un-like the first verse and 2nd the flow gets much more versatile...

Overall, I really liked this... the beat was pretty alright, seemed like a quick in/out deal... track-wise, at least that's how I felt about it but never the less it was vibe worthy. Steady pace wins the race as the say.

Keep it up.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut