User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 182

Thread: LLL Magazine

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

LLL Magazine

ok well i didnt do a mag last week cuz first week didnt deserve a mag so we starting right here. first off all to all the old heads coming in the chat talking shit bout it isnt what it used to be, remember NEITHER R U, and u would probably be considered a newby now adays. but with that said, we had some horrible battles we had some pretty dope battles. now the battles is starting to get better tho. we having boot matches kickin the weak out and we still got hush, sound, and now orc and odds joining us not to mention $pitacular wise ways arche and nick james, we also had tauruxx sign out which bothered me. stop fuckin with FL u fuck. but hopefully it picks up and is a dope ass league since its only week 3. anyways here is your mag

[YOUTUBE]AKXBFCbascw[/YOUTUBE]

interview

aight im here with ODDS , whats up homey how you doing?

CHillin, sippin on a corona u kno beaner style
    got the lime and everythin on deck

lmao so dawg you just joined the lll like 2 days ago, what you think of rb so far?

well nothin really.. seen that one battle with dangel
    and tool and thought it was pig shit
    lol
    I don't know... just thought dangel was gettin dick rode.. other then that I seen some cool stuff
    I think it can get better specially if more ppl sign up
    figure i come n make a losin record here
    lol

rofl naw u wont lose alot,how long have you been texting?

well I started like in 07 or some shit in BRL.. did it for like 2 months went to BB at the same time.. then stop for like a yr came to netcees and bboys.. did it for like a month... then stop for another yr and now i been active for what 3 months
    so i say 6 months in total
    oh yeah how can i forget.. I also join the RM when X was moding it.. wow he really killed that league ahaha

rofl damn you add having fucker, you prefer audio or text cuz i know for a fact your dope in audio and u can be int ext ?

Im lazzzzy as fuck.. so text I guess( takes less time)... but audio, when I actually get off slothmode.. feels better then it's done..
    U feel me.. I neva completed a solo track tho.. I'm like a sloth in a tree i think if i try that shit I will fall off that tree n bust my ass
    gotta save that energy!

rofl , aye top ten right now writing text today? not the old ass busted vets who think there relevant cuz they wona few battles ten yrs ago. but active writers??

well.. in no order.. I would have to say.. sound, u gow.. hush.. alien... I like nik... orc.. resin but i havent seen him in a min.. Joe metts been doin his thing but dude is duckin me so fuck him... i wouldve put frank but dude went awol.. Hens still got it.. that's pretty much it off the top

rofl@joe still duckin u wtf

I didn't even drop dope im like wtf! it's not like i called him out he went in my thread and accepted the battle
    this was like 2 weeks ago
    LOL
    and fuck that that bs that he busy.. nigga drop for the pic and normal tournies!

rofl i feel that, so now its word association, i say a word u say first thing that comes to your mind

aight

netcees

lama

LLL

Noobies? well that all I heard about rb

pizza

Metts & deon

rofl weed

when I'm mownin the lawn lol

lmao odds

Aero statues Goat

pussy

Hush
    LOL

vets

EGOS bigger then their names
    let me say somethin
    Yo... what is up with em complainin about Newbs n shit.. instead of bitchin so much why dont they take some of them under their wings and teach em instead of talkin about how it was so much better in 2004.. man.. fuck outta heeaaa with that cryin shit

rofl i AGREE WITH THAT SHIT

It's like.... they are stuck in that time line... nut huggin each other... annnnnddd most of the vets dont even vote on other shit.. give em feed n shit... they jus cry when they get voted against

aight yo anyone you lookin forward to battling or ud like to call out

well I got two dudes on my target list as of right now.. one is sound and the other orc.. wanna try and avange my losses

yes sir, thatd be dope

both were in pic tournies
    hehehe

aight yo thats allt he tiem we have for the interview. any shout outs or last words youd like to say. and if u find anyone int he league to pic battle jus let me know n i set it up that week

aight.. just wanna say ayo ABBOTT & TheFT fuck outta heeaa with ur bullshit duckin.. and LLL hope ya welcome me with open arms.. be easy

predictions

hush vs bluhd
    ok bluhd is my tag partner and my homey i have seen him drop some fire. but i dont know if he ready for hush yet. hush probably the most consistent battler in text today. he gets a L every now n then but i see hush taking this match. it should be nice though

bags vs castro
    aight, i dont think this is going to be the greatest of battles cuz i think bags should get this rather well. if he doesnt sleep of course. altho castro could surprise but i got bags with the win

malice vs r.o
    i think this is gon be real close match but i think in the end rizzo probably going to pull out the win although this could really go either way

king vs premmium
    yeah premmium is a good up n comer in my oppinion. but im not sure he has the juice tot ake out king yet. king was on a downhill slope until his arche battle where he seems to be back to his full force. i see king with the W

LPMNDCTE VS odds
    lpm has surprised me but i dont think he has enough surprise in him to beat odds, odds has the humor about him that i think wins his battles so i see odds taking this it could be close though but in the end odds gets the W

sound vs mafioso
    this battle is going to be dope if they both come correct. mafioso been slacking a lil bit lately using rushed verses tho i hope he doesnt sleep cuz sound been winnin every thing he touches. i got sound for the win here but could be an upset if he sleeps on maf to much. but sound for the W

h.t vs moose
    yeah moose is learning the ropes to this shit so imo there isnt much of a way he can beat h.t. i think he could give him a nice battle but i see h.t. pulling the win rather easy here

taytay vs steele
    aight steele usually drops spare of the moment, and taytay is very inconsistent. he drops dope one battle then half ass the next so imo this is a toss up. i will say i think steele could take this due to the fact that tay is gon sleep on him so i got steel for the W

arche vs knowp
    knowp is the FL champ, arche is a past fl champ and LLL champ and tbh i dont see knowp winnin here imo arche has much better wording. knowp has good concepts but he has to work on the wording to be able to beat arche so i got arche taking the W

karpis vs $in city
    this is another dope and potential battle of the week battles these is both dope writers. i thought sin was dope way back when i seen him battle in the lll finals match. but he get slept on and i think karpis prolly one of the top writers out right now. so in the end i think karpis may pull the w but if he sleep at all its sins. but karp for the W

spitacular vs orc
    aight this is my pick of whats gon be battle of the week. u got an rb legend agaisnt orc a dude who hasbeen battling every where and winning bigbattles recently. i think it could go either way but i thnk at the end of the day that orc takes the W

wise ways vs nick
    ahhhh this is a sick battle wise n nick both dope emcees both been around a while both havee the potential to pulla victory here i think nick battles more so he may have the slight edge of wise so ima say if one slacks then nick will take the W

catastrophe vs hypno
    this is going to be an ok battle both is up n comers and getting better i think at the end of the day tho that hypno should take the win here

B.T.K vs personal
    ahh this has potential to be battle of the week aswell, btk is a battle legend here personal is a newer guy but both has the oppertunity to show something here. i think btk is stillr usty and while personal battles all the time i got to go with personal for the W

sharingan vs tim
    aight this is a dope match up to. sharingan been doing his thing for a while now and tim has been on n off battling for the last year. last seasona fter a few matches n tim got intot hte season eh started throwing fire but at tiems he seems a bit rusty still and sharingan is all but that. i see sharingan pulling the W

frank grimes braggadoscious
    aight this the BOOT MATCH u both lose everything and one of you is going out i dont see brag being able to beat frank here to be honest with you. i mean its possible but frank a bit more consistent . so winner n dude whos tays in is grimes imo

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Re: LLL Magazine

battle of the week

Having another go Arch? Thought you were done with this text shit
    Dude's like Jordan, retiring n coming back...but from baseballs perspective

Lol this is ok

Ya bound to be off ya game after ya had those jail dudes run trains
    I'm sure you'll shake off the rust but I think ya fucked with the shit n cum stains

um nah

N you get served in GT clown, straight burned n attacked
    Arch's Grind Time involves a community shower n a guard turnin' his back

lol nah

Prison too much to swallow? that weekend must've left scars
    This fag came out wearin' a full goatee...to hide the fucking stretch marks

LMAO

Truth is he got community service, prison shit was all in his head
    Posted that ^^ in the chat...then had to duck the tourny so it was prison instead

ok closer

arch

Your attempt for an easy victory was pathetic. I could barely stand it dude
    But your prediction at a free win in this match was on point... but i'm the one it's handed to

ok opener

I'm rusty as fuck but watch how I quickly erase this dork
    Arch is like Castro in his prime... King's like the one that's facing Orc

ok

I'm everything that you strive to be... rich, sexy, dope... 10's are all I smash King
    I live in the lap of luxury... you live face down in the lap of sugar daddies

lol

While you're playing cards your girl's alone... so you I go replace
    It's ironic... you're trying to bluff at the same time I poker face

LMAO nice

Wait... how'd the fuck you get in my crew? It's only supposed to be dope kids
    You couldn't reach The Next Level... <--- and at this point YOU'D use a cheat code flip

Good closer

over all good battle both came to short man i wanted to see more i felt as if both were picking up as their verses went on stop bein a homo arch and battle here for real fuck grindtime you been sayin you goin up on that shit forawhile now and i aint seen you....eitherway good battle i wanted to see more

power ranks

1. hush
    imo still the most consistent battler out right now probably will be for a bit. he has won everythng and battled in everything for a while so i dont see him losin alot and i see him being the top threat int he LLL

2. sound
    yeah i think sound is also another one who is winning everythingeh touches. he in the finals of the nbl and i think he is a threat to anyone in the league if your gonna beat him its gone be hard.

3.orc
    he just signed up but orc isnt new to this he has earned his reputation as being abeast by eatng some of the top named heads there is so he is justly put on this list finishing out the top three based on his writing ability alone

4.sharingan
    yeah beyond may be a fuck head but he still one of the top cats in this league and prolly any league hed sign up to he has dope bars and packs haymakers ther for he got the number 4 spot

5.$pitacular
    still a rb legend and still pulling in w's has kept him in the top 5 of power ranks cuz i dont see anyone really beating dude except the four above himand thats if they dont sleep spit has been a consistent thread for a while now and has his spot solidified

6.A Karpis
    yeah karp has been bringing fire and he has recently started making a name for himself at other sites.and he has qitty one liners and some funny punches that is pretty dope so i see karp being a threat

7.king
    aight this fucker was on a down slope but he picked it up quite fast. and has been winning and after beating arche pretty clearly last week he deserves his spot.,at times he has some reall witty concepts and some dope punches and wordplay so watch out

8.arche
    yeah he thinks he isnt staying signed in but he retarded, arche can be a problem i think he rushes tomuch sometimes tho and loses ont hat fact but he is a definate threat and just when u slack up a lil n think ur gon eat him he brings fire and makes you catch an L

9.odds
    i think odds is funny as shit and can come with that same humor in his verses and with that being said i think he got this spot due tot he fact that its gon be hard to beat him when he is on

10. nick
    nick been doing his thing in pic battles, reg batles, he get a bit rushed sometimes n wont drop to his potential. but he can bring the flames and is funny as fuck in pic battles

interview with nick

aight every one him here with a O.G. member from rb, nick james what it do homey?

not much.. livin the fab life lol

lol so dawg how long you been texting?

since about '02 or '03
    i didnt start gettin a hang of it til '05 or so

i was a slow learner lol, but i ended up catchin on n' hangin with the big names back then life feeble, spit, lay n' vaskez
    like*

so you was around back then and today, you think text is better or worse, which time frame do you prefer, and why?

well, the amount of actually dope cats has slimmed down alot.. i mean there was a time when u couldnt go a week in the LLL without gettin matched against someone u know is gonna bring it.. i have to say that i definitly prefer that time because of how competitive it was and there wasnt hardly as much shady shit goin down with dickridin n' shit... i mean there were instances, but they were few n' far between, now that shit happens every week lol

i agree it happens, but it had to of happened back then atleast. i mean and dont you think some cats got rode and still do simply cuz of there name?

dont get me wrong.. there was times that shit happened. i remember lay gettin accusations all the time.. and of course young p.. that dude was about as scandalous as u can get lol, and chrit.. jesus, cant forget about chrit. i mean there was only a few cats that were suspect tho, but back durin the good times it was like everyone spoke their honest opinion.. u had crew members votin against crew members n' it was just about what is dope.. not which person u like the best lol. i noticed it got extremely bad around the playoffs where quote was runnin the league n' battlin n' all that shit happened between him n' chrit.. him n' chrit have always been shady... i remember quote aimin me for votes back when he won the first gauntlet lol
    n' nobody got rode back then.. because everyone was good enough to have a massive ego lol.. it wasnt like a bunch of FL cats votin on the bigger name..
    basically, that shit just didnt happen nearly as much as it does now

lol if you took the best five today and put it against say com,phlymo,spiy, n 2 others. who you think would win?

well, thats hard to decide.. if you take into account netcees there are just so many dope battlers over there right now. its like LLL when it was in its prime tbh.. but if u took spit, feeble, lay doubt, phlymo, n' com in their prime and put them up against anybody that just started gettin noticed within the last couple years.. i think the old LLL heads would win by far. their wording n' concepts were just so on point back then.. now im not sayin the are the best on the net ever at battlin.. cuz there were cats around back then that woulda definitly gave them a run for their money.. like butler, frac, username, oneduh, n' kung.. if u put those 5 against the before mentioned LLL cats.. all in their prime.. that would be too hard to decide imo

it would be really doep tho rofl, ok your top ten active battlers right now?
    every site not just rb

lol, im on the hot seat.. let me think about this a min

right now, it'd hens, butler, alien, you, sound, nika, blue, cale, n' orc

what you think of the current state of the LLL

well, the first week i was like "hoooooly fuck" at all the FL cats in this.. i mean i knew there was gonna be alot of hectic shit goin on n' the talent was definitly gonna have to be weeded out, but i think u've did a good job at tryin to get them out week by week.. n' eventually they'll get tired of losin n' bein told their shit sucks ass week in and week out and just quit anyways lol. i think its definitly showin improvement each week.. and alot of the cats over on netcees are makin the jump which is dope to see, and is definitly helpin out the league. old cats like btk n' spit bein back in is dope too.. if spit could ever get back to his old form with wording and how he flipped his concepts it would be hard for anyone to beat him, but i dont think he cares enough anymore lol. but basically, i like the direction ur takin the league

rofl mybad yo, so congrats on makin the top ten in power ranks. and is there anyone you would like to call out or are looking forward to battling?

word, thanks. n' there isnt no one in particular that i feel the need to call out.. but im lookin forward to battlin every dope writer. im comin strong for that number 1 spot lol

lol aight thanx for the interview homey, give ur shout outs or final words

shout outs to the whole league.. lets make the LLL as good as it used to be.. n' if ur new or not that good at text either elevate fast or go back to the drawing board.. this league used to be one of the most respected leagues on the net, and if cats just put in enough effort we can bring this back to what it used to be
    oh, and no bitch moves.. no dickridin, stop all that dumb shit.

top ten punches no order

castro vs bjorc
    lame. being a virgin that txt light aint clevr cuz.
    jealous my name starts with a bj & u gotta sex life that NEVER does.

A. karpis vs Frank Grimes
    F. grimes is a closet homo acting like a scared thug
    You love giving guys bear hugs…..no I mean literally bare hugs

$pitacular1 vs Murda Sho
    watchin ya jaw swell. waste of my talent, hate to do ya
    send you to FL. put you on a raft and push you straight for Cuba

NooB vs $in city
    noob's somethin like a leader, respected by all the whack heads
    its obvious cuz..
    ..weak wordplay followed em from the FL all the way to our chat thread

hush vs ol wise
    you dont belong here you fucking joke. your act is threw
    the leagues full of wise guys..I can name like 6 of them as whak as you

Personal vs Nick
    I've seen your wack rhymes.. and frankly they're nothin to spit game about
    so i'll be givin nick a loss..like how this faggot gets his name pronounced

king vs arche
    N you get served in GT clown, straight burned n attacked
    Arch's Grind Time involves a community shower n a guard turnin' his back

Personal vs Nick
    im a beast in this text shit, so watch me put u on blast geek..
    im in the top 5, while 5 is just the number of votes u lost by last week

king vs arche
    I'm rusty as fuck but watch how I quickly erase this dork
    Arch is like Castro in his prime... King's like the one that's facing Orc

mafioiso vs btk
    is this our fuckin admin? are u serious? dude is wack!
    u ignore our pms...yet u bein here is a perfect example y we need LLL jr. back

aight everyone that was this weeks mag so fuck you if you dont liek ti rofl thanx alot to bluhd for helping me with parts of it and hopefully its straightening out and we get to where it starts being consistently dope to battle in it. there is still some weeding out to do but it will happen. so make sure you bring fire cuz the matches is starting to get more fierce. goodluck

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

yo.

dope mag god.. good to kno u wasn't on ur sloth lama swag ahahaha

Battle Record
    28-40
    Awards 25+ Wins

Nice read at 6:00 in the morning

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    21-10
    Awards OM HOF Gauntlet Champion LLL Champion LLL HOF

good mag man, props
    LOL

Battle Record
    3-1

good job, thanks for the effort

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wanderer.
    save yourself the embarrassment of saying I was never dope knowing damn well uve only ever been to FL on this site and would get ur head rocked regularly in this league.
    lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooo

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

lol.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

I wasn't going to even say anything, but fuck it.

The reason comments get made in regard to the current level of talent and condition of the league is because it pales in comparison to the years that I was active in this league - like it or not, it's the truth.

It's not "some vets" acting high and mighty, it's ME telling it like it is. At least I don't dance around the facts and make inferences to what I have to say - I JUST SAY IT. That shit is cowardly, we all know who the fuck you're talking about so man up and fucking say what you gotta say.

I laugh at the suggestion that there's anything washed up or dated about me or my writtens.. it's called, I don't spend the hours upon hours of time writing or thinking up concepts. Even when I write the concepts you actually feel, I just sit down, key it up, and drop it. Literally in ten minutes my verse is done. No matter who I am battling... I don't care. I've got too many things going on to spend my valuable time plotting concepts or researching info on some new cat that has countless pages of knowledge about me or what has been said about me in the past.. because everyone knows what things to say about me to get into the readers head and make them feel like it's a personal or relevant. I don't know who the fuck emcee shithead or King stupidfuck is, and personally? I don't give a fuck. I'm not going to sit here and learn about some FL'er or research who some alias really is (or was) on rapmucus or braggindikes.. I literally go into these battles blind, not knowing who anyone really is anymore.

Add to that the fact there is no motivation for me to prove anything, and there you have it. Why would I care what 10 or 15 kids who've never won anything anywhere think about me?

I'm always gonna tell it like it is, so learn to deal with it. Don't make funny little hints at what you're trying to say, grow some balls and write an LLL mag like it used to be done.. brutal and straight for the throat. Not this pansy poke-n-duck shit I'm reading here..

And to the cats I do know and respect, this does not apply to you. Born, what's up homie, I know it's been a long time man I should have hit you up I've been hella busy and I do apologize for not touching base you've always spoke your mind no punches pulled. I meant to drop a vote on your battle I was just busy I have another show with Quik in Hollywood on Saturday so I've been writing and recording two new tracks for this weekend, but I appreciate the feedback on mine and I'll hit yours this week for sure. I imagine orc will do what he's supposed to and I'll have to vote this week..

GOW I want you to know the comments about the league have nothing to do with my opinion of how you run it.. I may use that in a punch but that's just for effect, you can't be blamed when you have limited resources to work with. You're doing a great job, it's just the quality of cats available to your league is limiting it's potential.

that is all.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

niceness

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

That was awesome, Spit...

And very true...I just lost a battle to Mafioso...and really, the shit was no way near as nice as mine.

I was winning 3-0...when Maf pops in, sways...implies that anyone voting for me is a FL newb...after that, I don't get a single vote...the feedback from the first three voters was that I beat his 18 lines with only 14...
    After the sway, peeps are saying I came weak, saying I fell off...blah, blah, blah...

When, I bet, more than half of em never read a single battle of mine prior to this shit.

It's why I signed the fuck out...weak ass, newb voters that CARE what's thought about em.
    And also...reading most of the rhymes I read...to get my voting links in...
    WAS PAINFUL AS FUCK!!!

YA'LL SUCK compared to what LLL has been before...
    And like, Spit...I ain't got shit to prove to you cats...I've won a season here before...been runner up...been in the final four, I dunno how many times...

WTF have you cats done HERE? I don't give a shit about other sites...HERE, 80% of ya'll are NOT LLL level. Fact. Sorry, but it is.

Whew! That felt good...was letting that shit boil up...thanks, Spit!

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

ack......ward

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

Maf vs Born last week..

is this our fuckin admin? are u serious? dude is wack!
    u ignore our pms...yet u bein here is a perfect example y we need LLL jr. back
    there's like 30 LLL jr. punches just like this in the archives. This doesn't have any wit, it's just an around-about insult. Not fresh
    everytime i think about battlin u...it makes my head shake
    cuz wen u drop...voters will look more bored than ricardo durin his sex tape.
    I don't know who Ricardo is, so this punch is irrelevant to me. also, comparison punches have to be done hella tight for me to even feel it.. just comparing something doesn't make it hit hard.
    ya dead weight, claimin that ur always fuckin a nice hot blonde.
    but I met ur girl on the internet Aka plzbangmywife.com
    this was the closest thing to a decent punch so far.. it's ok I guess
    listen tom, everybody thats in the MOB gotta mean flow.
    but u arent scarface...jus a short, chubby looking Al Pachino.
    unless you seen some picture I haven't this is a fake personal. no dice
    ur like 50 yrs old! guess youth is sumting I'ma have to teach u dummy
    cuz girls ask u "can u get it up" so much...Rhiannas willin to give u feature money
    OK, now this is a punch. Although every punch used against BTK is always an age punch, so meh..
    this geek is funny, claimin everybody in this league cant write
    but listen ass wipe, I couldnt get 103 losses even if i lost to everybody on this rapsite
    flow's horribly off with the rhyme scheme here, hurts the impact. ok personal but it's been done before to Born.
    these noobs got u mad hype, u think u goin come bac and hook kids now.
    but I'll turn ya old ass into a Mystery~Murdera...since u took his style.
    uh no, he didn't. Mystery drops waaay different than Born, so another false personal here. not hard or witty either.
    whoeva respects this washed up faggot, deserves to die faster.
    cuz if u wanna be born...
    all u gotta do is txt battle, dye ya hair grey N buy a lifetime support of viagra.
    could have been funny but it wasn't. your wording and delivery is hurting your impact, and the concept is the same.. once again, an age punch
    nigga give it up that thought of u taking this season is a light dream.
    ur 42...and last time u became champ YOU WERE FUCKING NINETEEN!!!
    ANOTHER age punch? 3 in one verse is pathetic. c'mon dude..

vs

Headin down the ranks as ya rec gets a negative amendment…
    And we watch this faggit slide like that Jet Blue flight attendant.
    don't know what you're talking about, so didn't hit for me. I don't like comparison punches much anyway.
    Kid even dates a tranny and plays bottom in that sport…
    Maf lederhosen everyday like a wardrobe of German shorts.
    interesting play on words.. without the tranny it wouldn't have worked, but you pulled it off. ok.
    FL fuck thinks he’s LLL, but all you really are is the next fake…
    Who’s managed to be a bigger joke than Eva Mendes sex tape.
    this I do know about, and it pissed me off too lol.. I wanted that tape to be real!
    You wanna throw a long, boring rhyme, make RB sigh to the sky…
    So, please…go ahead and do 20 lines…then overdose and fuckin die!
    ok misdirection
    LLL is the deep end, so dive in and get punched like a battered wife…
    Instead of learning how to swim, you’ll avoid water for the rest of your life.
    hmm. kind of hard with a hint of misdirection. I guess it's cool.
    Can’t stop my flurry…I land so many fists it’s sick…
    That you end up hit on more than Yo it’s Kate’s pic!
    another comparison punch, this I do know about as well, so it was relevant but didn't hit hard.
    Too weak to have earned shit, ya barely decorated, fool…
    Bitch, you’re only wearing medals I created and gave to you.
    haha decent personal cuz it's possibly true.. don't know if you designed em or not

too many comparison punches, but Born clearly had the better verse here.. Maf you need to stop harping on one thing (i.e. age) and come with a more diverse set of punches. Every 'concept' you threw at him was the same EXACT shit I've seen for five years. 100's of losses, 50 years old, blah blah blah. Heard it all so much it's almost like reading the same book for five years.. get's extremely irritating. Born just throw in a couple of concepts in lieu of two comparison punches and you would have had a much more solid verse. I'd say limit yourself to one comparison punch per battle and that would help you greatly.

pz..

Battle Record
    6-12

Good mag...I normally don't say much but the fuckin voting is a popularity contest most times...people lose battles they probly was supposed to win and vise/versa...then people come in and say the quality of battlers has waned, but where's the motivation for a new head to get nice when they can battle some "vet" and just lose because they ain't been around long enough...shit happened to me in the championship gow referenced iin the mag...some newbs are terrible, some are serviceable for the time being, but untill a lot of the vets get off that good ole boy shit then the talent in this league ain't gonna improve...people get caught bitin and its cool in a week or so and they can come back...why don't some of y'all "vets" recruit ur homies from netcees and rm to come here...this ain't directed towards nobody all I'm sayin is some newer cats can possibly have talent but people never take notice, they just wanna dickride who they been dickridin for years...I've honestly never really taken text seriously because I've always felt like that...u can beat all the middle of the road cats u want to but when u face a text "legend" u gonna lose...or they'll noshow and blame on not givin a fuck when really they just was scared of a loss...some newbies are terrible and some respected heads be on some ho shit too...text battling is for fun...if this lg ain't fun go to netcees or recruit some heads from there...

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

FL is for fun. LLL is for talent.

and nobody ever 'helped' me when I was coming up. Check the archives, I was hated on, shit on, told I was wack, kept out of the league, had to win LLL Jr. undefeated like 7 times or some shit before they finally admitted I was good enough for LLL.. then I came in and stomped all over those cats.. it's always been the vets shitting on kids until THEY PROVE THEMSELVES out of sheer will and talent. Nobody's gonna hold your hand and caress your balls while they hand you the keys.. you have to punch them in their spleen and take it by sticking your hand down their throat and ripping their heart out. Trust me, I'm not embellishing this AT ALL, it really was like that. I was hated on HARD by everyone before I was in the league, while I was in the league, after I champed it, after I champed it twice, before I was accused of biting, after I was accused of biting, it doesn't matter. LLL is not friendly, at ALL so get used to it.