User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: Going Through Changes

Get Familiar

Going Through Changes

Had a buncha stuff to get off my chest and this Em beat fit my mood perfectly

[Soundclick]9474393[/Soundclick]

http://usershare.net/uofbpsng4oeh

Feed Links
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...713/index.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...572/index.html

Drop links and i'll hit you back
    Last edited by Rishi P; August 2nd, 2010 at 09:21 PM
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Re: Going Through Changes

it says error loading songfile
    Buy Two Beats Get One Beat Free at

Get Familiar

it should hopefully work now, i think i had the html code wrong....if not just check the usershare link and i'll fix it tonight when i get home from work....

Banned
    Battle Record
    30-6
    Awards 25+ Wins

i love this beat. em killed it
    come in good, lyrics were good
    flow was there along with delivery
    overall this was nice...keep droppin

Get Familiar

werd thanks for the feed....can someone tell me if the soudclick player is working now....im' at work and it's blocked so i can't tell...

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mindscribe's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0

pretty dope bro...
    i like ur delivery its different...
    lyrics is pretty ill..
    sound like u got alotta pain in ur voice..
    "the more i age i cry cuz i just HATE my LIFE!!!"

...nice bro...
    keep at it...
    peep my shit if u get a chance.
    Last edited by Mindscribe; August 2nd, 2010 at 05:17 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title! Killa4nia's Avatar

This is dope man, very heartfelt n pack'd with good emotion. Flow is interest'n, more poetic than a typical track, but I dig it. Your lyrics def got some strong lines n the overall content/message is nice. I got respect for this one, homie.

Stay up, rtf if you can
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...01#post7770201
    Last edited by Killa4nia; August 2nd, 2010 at 05:54 PM

West Coast All-Star

Get Familiar

thanks for the feed fellas...keep leaving links i got u

Battle Record
    0-1

quality isn't good... im not really felling this track.... i heard better from you... decent shit...

The beat made it sound better, but feels like you devastating Em' dunno why but blohh.
    Anywaays lyrics was nice, and the flow was eeeeehh.

Get Familiar

devastating Em wtf does that mean lol

thanks for the feed tho

Get Familiar

upppppppppp

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

Love this beat. flow was pretty good. lyrics were aiight...you could have delved a little deeper i felt. you kept saying you were experiencing pain but you didnt say why or what you were going through so the listener has a harder time relating. some words didnt rhyme well with the others..kind of a stretch. delivery was okay, could be improved but wasnt bad. overall not a bad song but i wouldnt bump it regularly

You've Earned a Custom Title! |-GTech-|'s Avatar

Quality is pretty clear, but i'm hearin some disturbance in the back. Maybe it's the beat, not sure. Delivery is cool, at some points could be a lil more convincing. I'm feeling the flow, shits on point for the most part of it. Lyrics are straight, nice track overall though. I'm feelin it
    |-XPK ThA FaM-|
    |-
    -|
    |-
    -|

You've Earned a Custom Title! HHBLyrikcha's Avatar

Beat: Its a industry beat so im a keep this blank
    Hook: sampled on a industry beat so im a keep that blank
    Flow: 8.0
    emotion: 7.5
    Mic Presence: 8.0
    Vocals: 7.5
    Lyrics: 7.5
    complexity in schemes: 6.0
    Quality: 7.0

everything was cool except maybe its just like eminem's in concept also...If u switched it up a lil or something I would of been more engaged then to hear someone I dont know do the same thing eminem did...flow was straight, would of liked to see more advanced multies and syllable wordplay but I know that isnt everything...emotion for the most part was on point...Overall a decent remake mane...

Ur Score Is 7.3

LYRIKCHA's JUDGING O TRACK METER
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    1___2___3___4___5___6___7___8___9___10

RTF
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...674/index.html
    or
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...773/index.html
    or both...