Showing results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops - Multiplayer Teaser

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Multiplayer Teaser

[YOUTUBE]h_fsM6LBi54[/YOUTUBE]
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    26-5

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops - Multiplayer Teaser

to be honest i cant tell a whole lot, in terms how it will play

except it looks identical to mw2, same skin, same build, same everything (visually)

and the RC was stupid as fuck, camp for 3 kills then drive a car that nobody can outrun

least there was no commando..

still holding my breath, if they remove the shitty perks from mw2 and the firepower which made the game to unbalanced then i'll buy it

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards 75+ Wins

looks nice

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Yeah.. it looks like Treyarch took a page out of IW's book on this one. Activision must've cracked the whip on these guys to make it look just like the Modern Warfare series. Looks cool though. Gameplay seems slower than MW2 though.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    1-8

The explosions are alot more awesome
    Producer/Rapper PM me if you wanna get down and collab on anything, or if you want to buy a custom beat

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards 75+ Wins

that crossbow looks sick but itll get annoying

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Degzy View Post

except it looks identical to mw2, same skin, same build, same everything (visually)

and the RC was stupid as fuck, camp for 3 kills then drive a car that nobody can outrun

still holding my breath, if they remove the shitty perks from mw2 and the firepower which made the game to unbalanced then i'll buy it
    Near the beginning it looks like commando. When he's sprinting and stabs the guy in the back.
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

The bad thing in MW2, only thing I really hated, was that they made your health a lot less. It was easier to kill ppl than in CoD4 since you really had no health at all, which was annoying. Judging by this teaser trailer it looks like they fixed that. It seems like it takes a few more bullets to kill someone than it did in MW2. And that was the main problem..it wasn't so much the perks for me..But it was gay having stopping power, and already having limited health.

So as long as they have around the same health as CoD4 had, and you actually have time to react to being shot at instead of feeling like your playing Hardcore gametypes. Then I'll prolly buy it. I like pretty much everything I see so far from the trailer
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    26-5

Quote Originally Posted by C.A.S. View Post
    Near the beginning it looks like commando. When he's sprinting and stabs the guy in the back.
    yeah i thought that but i'm not to sure..

he shot a knife @ one and then stabbed the other in the back..looked a little leapish lol but not as bad as mw2

hopefully if the beta comes we'll get more vids of gameplay

Battle Record
    1-1

that is fucking retarded. only buttfucks that cant play even remotely think that. and wtf @ shitty perks. EVERYONE has the same perks how on earth can that make it unbalanced when everyone can possibly have the exact same layouts as each other. if anything it makes it more balanced.

w t f

he had a garrote and a knife, the knife broke down into a garrote.

my first thought watching the vid was is IW or Trey who's making the game, its look like a carbon copy when it comes to face value, i'm not sure whether that's a good thing or something bad.
    [youtube]2He-aVZik4A[/youtube]

Battle Record
    26-5

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Chris View Post
    that is fucking retarded. only buttfucks that cant play even remotely think that. and wtf @ shitty perks. EVERYONE has the same perks how on earth can that make it unbalanced when everyone can possibly have the exact same layouts as each other. if anything it makes it more balanced.

w t f
    actually the boards are flooded with people who think the same
    actually people have been pissed off with cod since mw2 dropped because it made it too casual, dual shotguns as secondary IS ridiculous, on cod4 & w@w they were primary, akimbo anything (except maybe pistols) is ridiculous

commando, where i can leap and knife someone from 15 foot is ridiculous

even Treyarch themselves said the firepower you were given in MW2 made it unfair and unbalanced

you need to stfu, your a typical MW2 kinda guy that you meet on mw2
    anybody....yes anybody can own on MW2, its easy as fuck and boring as fuck, there's no fun..no skill its all taken away from you

everyone of my stats on mw2 outweigh my stats on cod4, but you know when you do well on cod4, you actually did most the work, you didnt camp for a pavelow and let that rack up the kills

Battle Record
    12-1

Damn, I need to get my PS3 fixed.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    1-1

actually the boards are flooded with people who think the same
    actually people have been pissed off with cod since mw2 dropped because it made it too casual, dual shotguns as secondary IS ridiculous, on cod4 & w@w they were primary, akimbo anything (except maybe pistols) is ridiculous

commando, where i can leap and knife someone from 15 foot is ridiculous

even Treyarch themselves said the firepower you were given in MW2 made it unfair and unbalanced

you need to stfu, your a typical MW2 kinda guy that you meet on mw2
    anybody....yes anybody can own on MW2, its easy as fuck and boring as fuck, there's no fun..no skill its all taken away from you

everyone of my stats on mw2 outweigh my stats on cod4, but you know when you do well on cod4, you actually did most the work, you didnt camp for a pavelow and let that rack up the kills
    you need to shut the fuck up u lil bitch. i wasn't comparing this game with any other FPS. calm your little ignorant ass down. you're completely right though. that's why this is the number one shooter in the world. hell that's why this is the number one multiplayer game in the word period. but you're right EVERYYYONNEEE bitches. and lol @ camping. CoD4 had JUST as much spawn camping if not more. at least in this one you can counter it if you are half ass decent and know any of the map. my only complaint if The Carnival but that's because of snipers. and i'm not saying that it's cheap, shit let them camp. i KNOW where they are. it just gets annoying. the map is too suited for campers. there is absolutely nothing wrong with this game. you just feel the need to bitch and act like a big boy.

so go back and stfu. i didn't say it was BETTER then any game. i just said it is balanced. if everyone can have the EXACT same set up it is balanced. you just mean the game is cheap. learn the word/term before you come at me crazy you little high school reject.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Of course Treyarch is going to say that. They need to re-direct the focus off MW2 onto Black Ops. In case you haven't noticed.. Infinity Ward & Treyarch were basically competing to make the better Call of Duty game. Infinity Ward obviously won, but also lost at the same time with what Activision did to them. So now Treyarch has to try and 1 up IW by putting down MW2 in anyway possible, so they get the spotlight.

So that's a bad example to use to prove your point.

I think you're just bitching because there are plenty of games that have outrageous weapons and what not, and people still buy them and love them.

I think if someone is able to use dual shotguns and pwn people with it.. you should be able to too. If you can't then don't bitch about it and say it's unfair just cause you're not as good as other players with certain weapons.

It's a fast paced game.. expect to die often.. but don't bitch about it.. step your game up.. simple as that.

I will agree that some of the perks are a bit ridiculous though and those things you call in like choppers & planes can be a bit much.
    Last edited by Menace II Society; August 10th, 2010 at 01:11 PM

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]