User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: La Fiesta- (Free download) Feedback?

You've Earned a Custom Title! AtomicBeats's Avatar

La Fiesta- (Free download) Feedback?

Re: La Fiesta- (Free download) Feedback?

i like the instrumentation, it keeps the listener interested at all times. good job

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! fo11's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-14

The percussions choice at this was great .the melody is on point. the instruments really supports the name as it should. i like to chill around listening to some latin sounds a lot. the compositions were nice. Takin the quick look at the mechanical aspects, this time bassline was perfect for it too. and that lead was sounding good. but the kick sample for it sounds a bit weird. its too hard and dry, lol. may be just some other one or something at it ...

hits home to me
    downloaded. lol
    Last edited by fo11; July 23rd, 2010 at 05:39 AM
    Buy Rap Beats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0

im deff feelin this beat.the whole time im just sittin here thinkin bout partying on a beach with a bunch of brazilian hotties.lol.i dont really know much about beats though.lol.but yeah,sounds good to me man

lol thanks guys, glad you liked the beat.

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

First of all i must applaud you for your percussion set development, very very well planned and mapped out other than that, your lacking in your blending and variation makes your mix sound off, props on the productions
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon

You've Earned a Custom Title! L-Tidus's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-7

Vary original beat. I thought the entire beat was good and a switch of pace from ordinary everyday beats I hear. Very easy to drop a verse on it...

thanks guys!

link doesnt work for me

Nvm, works now, melody is good, yea def. sounds diff. than what is being played nowadays. I think the kicks are little too much on the dry side, personally, otherwise this was a very good listen

RTF:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...504/index.html

str8 banga
    Buy Two Beats Get One Beat Free at

You've Earned a Custom Title!

im liking the castenets. ok the beat just dropped, not really feelin the wood hits or bongos or whatever, i like the females voice in the back tho nice touch. overall the beat is ok just some of the noises u use sound real corny u needa process some of ur sounds a lil more but this is a good hispanic vibe track.

thanks for the feed everybody!

I like this. It's different. I like the percussion and the piano you have in here. The only thing I would suggest is to try and have a live guitar player replay the acoustic guitar. Other than that, good stuff! Return the feed at http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...90#post7771390 Thanks.
    GET BEATS AT

[SOUNDCLICK]9415991[/SOUNDCLICK]

The drum sounds and percussion are great. Real crispy, feeling the main melody, give the vibe to the whole beat. Def sounds like a fiesta to me lol.. good shit tho man keep it up