User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Ten Fingaz doing that love song - "Dirty Love"

Ten Fingaz doing that love song - "Dirty Love"

"Dirty Love"

[soundclick]9466787[/soundclick]

Decided to make a RnB song, focused on making it Radio Friendly, this track is easily covered both ways. Whether a singer or a Rapper, either way can spit a little something for the ladies.

Just an FYI, this track was meant to be very simple. Im aware of the repetitiveness, but thats the current released state unless I customize it for an exclusive release

FB links incoming ofc.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...html?p=7767612
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...html?p=7767618

Feel free to check out my other beats too on my page!

www.soundclick.com/tenfingaz
    Last edited by 10fingaz; July 31st, 2010 at 08:19 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! fo11's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-14

Re: Ten Fingaz doing that love song - "Dirty Love"

woah, im the fan of those drums.lol, the melody is good, the hihats you did there was nice, only thing i'd suggest is that synth, so something to it. sounds like a preset from fruity loops called eurogate. Nah, im not saying it sounds bad, but ppl may find it cheap. Overall. nice beat. the breakdowns were cool, i can hear somme good singer flowin in this.
    Buy Rap Beats

haha thats whats up, glad someone love the drums ;p
    But my heart is broken that you not feeling the synth

ty for the feedback
    Last edited by 10fingaz; July 31st, 2010 at 06:00 PM

Im feelin the intro.. Its kinda grimey, but if thats dirty love then its ok..lol I like the drums and that playful piano.. Doesnt really seem repetitive to me, it sounds like an instrumental... I like the clap rolls, gotta learn to do that myself..lol.. I really liked this one

Can you rtf please?

ty for the fb, ill hit u up when i gets home, drivin and typin is a hazard!