User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: You Don't Know Me (Drop Links)

Re: You Don't Know Me (Drop Links)

@ Jawn Raw u should appreciate I even gave u feedback dogs.
    Buy Two Beats Get One Beat Free at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

nah you didnt give me any feedback far as I'm conerned all you said was the beat is blazin and that was it. I'm the type of person that enjoys it when people take the time you write at least 5 sentences of feedback that's an honest opinion because I always give my honest opinion and I make it obvious without being sarcastic or reply with some stupid comment, you fuckin faggot.

I said the beat was hot cuz the lyrics was trash. I was tryna be positive step your game ya game up tho.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! VulcanSpacecraft's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

its a good diss... i like your delivery sometimes... the hook is kinda whack...
    too much cussn'... couldnt spot any notable lines/ punches....

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

uppin for some real feed. I told this Jrbeats faggot to stop posting in here, if he has anything to say to say it in the PM but nope he keeps postin like fuck off.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

I'll listen to it again tonight @ home and give you a detailed breakdown in a constructive manner.

Sorry for the short reply last time, was at work and busy as fuck.

@ Jawn Raw Ima post wherever I wanna fuckin post. And who the fuck is you callin a faggot dogs. I checked ya myspace out you fuckin nerd. Why you dissin athletes fam anyways?? Y dont you make a diss track about a real ass gangsta in ya city and see what happens you fuckin poser.

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

there is no real gangsters in my city and please stop posting in my thread I tolds you once already, stop being so god damn arrogant you fuck. and no I'm not a nerd, i've only had glasses for a couple years and people think I'm a nerd cause of glasses. I've played hockey all my life and I also play basketball and lacrosse back in the day. and yo spitacular, you dont gotta do shit for me man. you dissed me for doin this track so fuck it. I haven't used my myspace for a good couple years, the pictures and music are all out dated.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Jawn Raw View Post
    there is no real gangsters in my city and please stop posting in my thread I tolds you once already, stop being so god damn arrogant you fuck. and no I'm not a nerd, i've only had glasses for a couple years and people think I'm a nerd cause of glasses. I've played hockey all my life and I also play basketball and lacrosse back in the day. and yo spitacular, you dont gotta do shit for me man. you dissed me for doin this track so fuck it. I haven't used my myspace for a good couple years, the pictures and music are all out dated.
    LMAO wtf...

I didn't "diss you" for doing the track.. I simply pointed out a few things it lacked.. if I wanted to diss you, trust me, you will KNOW I'm dissing you because you will be crying, fogging up your glasses and all..

and @ jrbeats5 (wtf?) stop saying "dogs"... it's DOG... he's only one person.. lmao

ahhh kids.

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

He thinks he's deadly cause he's from NY, fuckin faggot Yanks think there the best at everything. shit, his beats aren't even that great.

Battle Record
    1-1

this is a pretty decent diss homey..ain't heard from you in a minute..lyrics is pretty str8..not too many original concepts in this but for a diss track to a dude you know out there its good..delivery sounds nice to this beat..like the hook..third verse is pretty nice..cool diss homey..

[YOUTUBE]huERok8y-Oo[/YOUTUBE]

Pretty chill diss, like others have said u didnt wow me with anything but u def got the message across. dont know what the kid said or did, but if ur makin a diss might as well go all out, its a diss dont hold anything back. beats hard tho, good track to make a diss on. i like flow of ur shit, tighten up some lines and it would be a really sick diss.

If you could give some feedback on my boys diss track (or other track i posted here) it would be appreciated.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Hanible's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-5

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular View Post
    LMAO wtf...

I didn't "diss you" for doing the track.. I simply pointed out a few things it lacked.. if I wanted to diss you, trust me, you will KNOW I'm dissing you because you will be crying, fogging up your glasses and all..

and @ jrbeats5 (wtf?) stop saying "dogs"... it's DOG... he's only one person.. lmao

ahhh kids.
    sorry but ur both wrong its dawg:hung: