Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: You Don't Know Me (Drop Links)

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

You Don't Know Me (Drop Links)

[soundclick]9392881[/soundclick]

This is actually a diss track to this guy who called me out on my music skills and he tends to think he's some superstar wannabe Lebron James or some shit. He thinks he's so good at sports.

Beat Produced by Hutch of Undergrounds Most Wanted

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...43213&posted=1
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...340/index.html
    Last edited by Jawn Raw; July 13th, 2010 at 04:05 AM

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: You Don't Know Me (Drop Links)

Alright returning the favour, liking the beat, works well for a diss track, your delivery is nice and your flow is pretty much on point throughout, lyrics are alright, nothing really stood out as too harsh, but still overall nice track man.
    [YOUTUBE]qZwqp6S1gIw[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah the beat is good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! fo11's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-14

your flow was nice, but delivery could be better. Quality was okay for a diss track. 1st verse was nice and then you faded a bit till the 3rd verse.. I see but that hook didn't stood out for me.. lyrics are Nice..
    good track.
    enjoyed listening
    Buy Rap Beats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Killa4nia's Avatar

Delivery is ight, sounds like you took that 'shut up n lemme jus talk to this clown' style to your delivery, like dude ain't even worth you gettin amp'd on the track. Also the hook supports that style when you say "its obvious I take you lightly" < so thats what anchors your hook, cus other than that the hook is pretty light, hence the quote. so slick move on that.

Think the second verse had a lil more energy than the first so it pick'd up a lil, third verse is cool too. Punches are cool, don't know dude so couldnt catch personals, but you were say'n some good lines. N the sports lines you mention'd were kinda funny, so props on that.

Nice diss, man.
    Stay up.

West Coast All-Star

You've Earned a Custom Title! Killa4nia's Avatar

double post haha

West Coast All-Star

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

Punchlines are eh, could be better but for a street diss is okish, the hook is ok, the production is on point, flow is decent falls short in some places, mixing on the vocals are ok could be better other than that not bad
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

thnaks for the feed but i'd personally prefer the hook done differently but yeah one dude was right i really just wanted to tell this kid whats up so i just kind went with the beat.

Get Familiar

aiigh peeping.....dope beat man.....aiigh u coming in....hmm think for a diss you coulda def brought more energy in that delivery along with some more swag.....feel u stretch a few of ur words at the end but flow isn't too bad....you def got a good voice for rapping tho..hook ain't bad...maybe coulda thrown another layer on that.....flow gets a bit shaky at times i noticed....not many punchlines/wordplay for a diss....kinda just sounds more like a song

overall this wasn't bad man, keep dropping and tighten up that flow and u'll be good

RTF please
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...695/index.html
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    2-0

The beat was dope as hell. Your flow on this was pretty decent, didn't really fall off like that. You sounded kinda bland on it tho... you should try coming with more of a personality in your verses. Your mic presence was aight tho, you have the ability to rap, as in actually speak it, which is what alot of people suck at. The hooks aight, seemed like it wasn't well thought of or constructed. The lyrics were aight, but you didn't really say much to give it the "wow" factor that a diss should have. It was just basically "you suck, I don't like you... I have others that can vouch for the fact you suck.. blah blah"... that's what people are gonna hear when they listen. Not a bad song, just not one that they'll wanna repeat much, if at all. But you definitely have potential and a good voice for rap, so keep at it.

RTF: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...440/index.html
    Last edited by Checka Fred; July 13th, 2010 at 11:05 PM

pretty coo
    and I'm pretty sure I used this beat somewhere along the line...sounds good

nothing major one way or the other with this track

pretty coo

Q DA GAWD

its cool. That beat is amazing that shit is flame.
    Buy Two Beats Get One Beat Free at

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

i fuckin hate when people leave 1 line of feed, either feed this shit or don't, fuck off. uppin

Battle Record
    3-2

beat is dope yo... this goes pretty hard too... flow is on point, delivery is agressive... lyrics is straight... cool diss...

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

I listened for about 20 seconds.

The beat is ok, your delivery is basic and boring, your voice sounds similar to someone who would be from D12... overall you sounded lethargic, no "energy" in the track at all to me.. keep elevating.