User Tag List

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46
Showing results 676 to 690 of 690

Thread: NFL 2010-11 thread

Battle Record
    1-1

Re: NFL 2010-11 thread

I watched that game.. it was a matter of who had the ball last.
    Both teams were scoring at will, shit was dope.

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

I don't see the big deal, I think Fisher is okay but it's not like his record and accomplishments make him an icon. Only his stay makes him an icon. He's 142-120 , not really a bad record but not that great. He has a losing playoff record. Change won't be a bad thing, I mean another coach could lead them to not winning a superbowl every year.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-11

[YOUTUBE]tLfBjNDcTLY[/YOUTUBE]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid! View Post
    I don't see the big deal, I think Fisher is okay but it's not like his record and accomplishments make him an icon. Only his stay makes him an icon. He's 142-120 , not really a bad record but not that great. He has a losing playoff record. Change won't be a bad thing, I mean another coach could lead them to not winning a superbowl every year.

You usually see things analytically . That's a good trait. People who do that usually don't become overwhelmed by problems.

Anyways, yeah. . you're right. People see his tenure and think that it's a big loss. Dude hasn't been to a Super Bowl in 11 years. Then again, he's also had the misfortune of playing in the AFC Central in the late 90's when Pitt was knocking on the door every year, then Baltimore built that D and won a ring, then he moved to the AFC South and had to play Peyton twice a year since 02. His record may be a little skewed. . . but it's not like they are ever going to win a title with him there.

Plus, maybe his team won't be so dirty with him gone.

If a defensive minded dude gets that job, he's going to have fun. I would LOVVVEEEE to be the guy who gets to institute some bomb ass zones and safe overloads and still get pressure because of the D-Line. That would be a blast.

And the next coach who's coming in may as well keep Vy now that i've been thinking about it. I mean, he's no all-star. . . he's got two Pro Bowls, but that shit is a joke. . . and he was like the 8th alternate for one of them. . lol. . . but the dude is good enough to get wins there. People are saying now that he's realizing that he has to try and his natural talent isn't good enough. That's encouraging if i'm there.

They've got Britt, they've got Gage, they've got Nate Washington, they've got CJ and Ringer. . . I think they are too good to blow it up. They don't need an all-star QB to walk in there. . . if they had Flacco they'd be a slightly better Baltimore.

I say roll the dice on Vy, pay him his 12 mill this year and see if the man can progress enough to be a viable contender.
    [YOUTUBE]h8tuTSi6Sck[/YOUTUBE]

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Freeney, I hope you're sitting down...

The Colts cut Sanders.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Like The 2 games Bob Sanders played every year will be a big loss.

We should sign him to play the 4 games that Polamalu misses every year now.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    We should sign him to play the 4 games that Polamalu misses every year now.
    Don't you have more pressing things to worry about like Big Ben rapping women this offseason?

Nah. . . not only everyone around him, but everyone in the league and the media all talk about how different he is now.

I'm more concerned about getting Ike and Woodley signed than anything.

Plus, going by his pattern, this will be a year where he almost dies in some dumbass way. . . not where he sexually assaults someone.

Battle Record
    32-11

wherever Josh M is, i just wanna say.. thanks for cory redding and the 5th round pick for peterson who did jack shit and now ur releasing

bout time seattle got one up on someone.. and btw, guess lions arent gunna have k.smith back.. think he'd be a good fit anywhere? preferrably someone with a beast OL cus he cant really create.

Brian! Welcome to WalMart
    Battle Record
    0-1

7 day extension on CBA talks. I was watching nfl network. Alot more optimism now

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-2

Quote Originally Posted by imBBB View Post
    7 day extension on CBA talks. I was watching nfl network. Alot more optimism now
    Regardless, The Owners never should've opted-out of the CBA back in 2008.

Brian! Welcome to WalMart
    Battle Record
    0-1

Man. I hope theres an 18 game schedule and a season to play. So the Jets can go an unprecedented 21-0.

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-2

Quote Originally Posted by imBBB View Post
    Man. I hope theres an 18 game schedule and a season to play. So the Jets can go an unprecedented 21-0.
    Thats not going to happen. Not a chance, especially with Mark Sanchez as your QB. Your Defense is very good which makes Sanchez look better than he is actually is. The Jets got lucky last year in the Playoffs, against the Colts the Colts starters were all injured, against the Patriots, Welker didn't play the first drive which swung the momentum towards the Jets. And you got beat bad by the Steelers.