User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 73

Thread: who has an alcoholic family?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-13

who has an alcoholic family?

so who's here have an alcoholic family, well like I got two older brother and my mom and dad pretty much drink every damn day..... and to be honest, I'm pretty fed up with this.... been like that my whole life pretty much......

the only peoples who don't drink is my younger bro and sis...

I think one of the reason I hate that is because anytime I have something I'm dealing with, or just problems I need talking about..... I just don't have any fucking body to talk shit to and I hate it..... for the last couple of years I've been really depressed I think and each time I want to talk about shit, it's like stop bitching about your problem type shit.... and I hate it...

anybody else dealing with similar shit?

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: who has an alcoholic family?

man up....
    family aint good people to talk about your problems with anyway....family expects you to live up to certain expectations....family judges you and hold things against you for years to come...family will screw you quicker than a friend....

get a girlfriend buddy...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-13

Quote Originally Posted by TOOBxSOCKS View Post

man up....
    family aint good people to talk about your problems with anyway....family expects you to live up to certain expectations....family judges you and hold things against you for years to come...family will screw you quicker than a friend....

get a girlfriend buddy...
    your a bitch, stfu.... family should be what's most important you dick.....

Battle Record
    0-2

im a bitch cuz family dont look out for family nowadays???
    to me personally, my family is important to me, but frankly, i doubt im very important to a lot of my family....
    i was trying to give you a lil insight into how family works nowadays man....family aint shit....you can be there for ya family all you want, but when it coms time for them to be there for you, it dont always happen....
    but whatever....dream away...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-13

to be honest, my family has been there for me a lot in my life, probably more then I could imagine.... in other ways.... it's only when I want to talk about shit and stuff like that cause of the effects of alcohol... it just make peoples not give a fuck about what somebody else is dealing with, it's like a disease I think....

Battle Record
    2-16

yea dads a alcholic his dad was pretty much everyone on his side is my moms side is just druggys mostly i dont rly have anyone sucks thing i just do know not to fall in that kinda shit i learnt to just deal with things by myself but its not good keeping everything balled up you need to let your emotions out hope things get better

Battle Record
    2-16

Quote Originally Posted by TOOBxSOCKS View Post
    im a bitch cuz family dont look out for family nowadays???
    to me personally, my family is important to me, but frankly, i doubt im very important to a lot of my family....
    i was trying to give you a lil insight into how family works nowadays man....family aint shit....you can be there for ya family all you want, but when it coms time for them to be there for you, it dont always happen....
    but whatever....dream away...
    yup no matter how much u invest love into someone
    family friends companions
    they can always up and leave your ass
    thats the thing you gotta see you only got urself

Battle Record
    2-13

to be honest.... to feel alone is prob the worst feeling somebody can have.... I often have moments where I feel I'm alone and shit... yeah sometime you can't really depend on family but I know deep down that they prob care.... well I hope..

You've Earned a Custom Title! Hanible's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-5

Quote Originally Posted by TJayMac View Post
    so who's here have an alcoholic family, well like I got two older brother and my mom and dad pretty much drink every damn day..... and to be honest, I'm pretty fed up with this.... been like that my whole life pretty much......

the only peoples who don't drink is my younger bro and sis...

I think one of the reason I hate that is because anytime I have something I'm dealing with, or just problems I need talking about..... I just don't have any fucking body to talk shit to and I hate it..... for the last couple of years I've been really depressed I think and each time I want to talk about shit, it's like stop bitching about your problem type shit.... and I hate it...

anybody else dealing with similar shit?
    man lol my whole family are drinkersr an if i wasnt they call me a pussy
    MAN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

Battle Record
    2-13

due to my epilepsy, I can't drink cause of my pills or I'd be drinking something strong enough to fade in my misery prob daily....

You've Earned a Custom Title! Hanible's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-5

well im sure if u drank alot ur ep woudlnt be a issue lol ^^ but its all good

Battle Record
    2-16

i drink but watch it i dont wnna piss my life away but you with epilepsy i wouldnt lol
    and im sure they do care if they dont its rly a fuck u thing
    it will all be ok thats were you get friends and a gf and kinda its not so much ur family you rely on to fill that void

Battle Record
    2-13

well my dyspraxia.... makes it a living hell for me to try and get a gf.... cause of past experiences in school and high school..... I used go get teased and bullies and scam a lot.... like not in the way of getting beat up or anything... more in a psychological way... and because of my dyspraxia.... I have a very hard time standing up for myself most times.... it's easier now a days tho.... I prob would need to see a psychologist or something and get over all my fears...

Battle Record
    2-16

ahh sorry about that man people r just douches yea aint nothing wrong with seeing a phsychologist

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

He gets drunk everyday, or just drinks? There's a big difference.