User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: antares auto tune on fl

Battle Record
    16-12

antares auto tune on fl

I just downloaded this plugin and can't figure how to activate the effect.I have set the input and output,my mic is working and im lookink at the antares mixer screen with the lvs and keyboard,what next?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Re: antares auto tune on fl

Have you put the antares Dl into the imageline folder?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    16-12

yeah,its all set up,im just havin trouble gettin it to work

You've Earned a Custom Title! fo11's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-14

Effects rack is situated on the right side of the mixer, if you know how to put an effect, on the mixer just go to select> more>refresh list (at the bottom..) then your vst would be shown and insert it into the mixer channel. If its showing some problems after you insert it, then maybe the copy you downloaded is defective.
    Buy Rap Beats

Battle Record
    16-12

I did that and the effect is in the mixer,but the effect is'nt on the track. Is there a way to toggle on or off? Im pretty new to this so im not too familiar with the mixer,but this is the first problem i've run into so far.Before this i havent fucked with the vocals at all,only the actual track itself.Oh,and thanks for the help guys.It's much appreciated

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Hmm...have you opened the effects list and amde sure its actually in FL? If not download adobe audition 3, its alot less complex than FL if your just using it for vocals and not making beats.

Battle Record
    11-14

first off have you put your vocal track channel in the mixer???
    if you have then select the mixer track which is playing your vocals.. and insert the effect..
    To insert the effect you will see a rack in the right side of the mixer with [down arrow pointer] sign

To learn about these basics it'd be better if you referred help files or Fl bible.

press f1 to pop on help on wherever you want.. see help on " using the mixer"
    Buy Rap Beats

Battle Record
    16-12

duh,why the fuck didnt think of that lol. I didnt add the vocal track to the mixer.Thanx a lot guys. Do you know if theres a way to make the effect active while im talking into the mic instead of me having to record then add effect after the vocal track?

hey whaddup how do i find that auto-tune effect. like how can i download it?

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Find a torrent site you can get it from or I'll give you a link for it but it will cost you $10.

Battle Record
    16-12

get it from pirate bay. Oh shit antares works awsome,just add a lil delay and reverb,maybe a pinch of flange if ya feelin saucy and BAM,lol. Thanx again for helpin out guys

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

antares auto tune on fl

If the vocal track is routed to the same channel as the plugin then you should be able to hear the effect while recording. At least that's how all the other programs work. I'd be surprised if FL doesn't do the same thing.

Battle Record
    11-14

exactly..all programs work the same way
    Buy Rap Beats

Battle Record
    16-12

yea,it does. I was just doing it all wrong and didnt have the effect volume turned up enough,i was just hearing myself talking into the mic and not through the output,but it's all good now. Anybody know where I can download free sound packs? I can find one or two free ones @ a couple sites but I need a site where I can just get bookoos @ once.

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

I don't know why you would want to have the effect on while rapping, that shit would throw my flow off through the headphones.