User Tag List

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 273

Thread: Nba 2k11

Battle Record
    12-1

Re: Nba 2k11

^I actually got drafted by the Nets. I only played for the Suns for a short time before I was traded to the Lakers. Now everything is lovely. I'm point 80% of the time, and with the triangle offense, even when I'm not point, Kobe passes to me, then they send the play in. We're blowing people out by 20 every game and I'm getting double digit assists.There are two better point guards on the team and I still don't start, but I get a solid 35 minutes. It's dope. We're about to play the heat. Lord forbid Lebron or Wade dunking on me all game. Lol. At least now, I can get the W.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15

its crazy cuz Im a 2 guard on the grizzlies and im either running the point 40% of the time or running the 2. It never occurred to me once that "oh shit, mike conley and acie law fucking suck, thats why your getting 15 minutes at the 1" lol.
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

The fuck is everyones rating? I am rated 64 lol I'm actually starting to get about 40 minutes a game most at PG. I play the entire First Quarter @ PG until they sub me out at about 2 mins lef in the quarter, I get subbed back in run about 3-5 mins at SG then get moved to PG to finish the half. It's about the same in the second half as well. And when I looked in the rumor mill I seen that that "maybe shopping Parker" so the spot could be all mines too!

20 ppg
    7 reb
    9 assist
    and a steal a game!

2.9 turnovers though
    Last edited by Caesar Augustus; December 25th, 2010 at 03:15 AM
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

i'm a shooting guard at 6'5 at a 52 rating. starting position, and i just got my first double double. boosting up my vertical really help my dude rebound the ball better. i didn't like the update tho, i think it changed alot. fastbreak points are harder to get, and all the set plays piss me off, i know i got lebron and wade but damn can they pass the fucking ball.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    12-1

I'm 5'11, 185.

My rating is 55 now.
    I'm averaging 35 minutes.

28 points
    5 assists
    1 rebound
    1 steal
    3 turnovers

I used the "Scoring" template on my character, so I can shoot really well. I'm49% from the field now. 47% from three.

I've got my passing & offensive awareness up to 90 though and in the last few games I've been getting 8-12 assists. I have no defense or rebounding but I'm really well rounded on offense. I'm a 70-something overall on offense. Like 40 on defense and 25 n rebound.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Black View Post
    I'm 5'11, 185.

My rating is 55 now.
    I'm averaging 35 minutes.

28 points
    5 assists
    1 rebound
    1 steal
    3 turnovers

I used the "Scoring" template on my character, so I can shoot really well. I'm49% from the field now. 47% from three.

I've got my passing & offensive awareness up to 90 though and in the last few games I've been getting 8-12 assists. I have no defense or rebounding but I'm really well rounded on offense. I'm a 70-something overall on offense. Like 40 on defense and 25 n rebound.

Just wondering how does Awareness help you this year> I know last year it made things easier but I usually only do it once I got my stats up. My Awareness for offense and defense is still in the 30's
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-1

I think these are my stats, dont feel like booting up the PS3 so sorry

Just got the starting spot 4 games ago, and my team traded Devin Harris for Gilber Arenas so he's at the SG, and I play PG.

6.7 PPG
    8.1 Assist (going up since I've been starting, it's more like 16/gm)
    32% FG
    15% 3Pt
    5.1 TO/gm

overall I'm a 51, but I've been spending the last 15 games trying to improve my shooting since I opted for the Defensive Template so I wouldn't get owned so bad.

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    7-15

after finishing my season I got up to about an 86, first season, ROY, MVP lol. averaged something fierce. Played all 82 games. Im telling you, play every game with 12 minute quarters you'll average more minutes and you will just have to hustle play in the beginning, but improve your jump shot and ball handling if your a guard everything else falls nto place and youll be averaging 30-10-10 or something like that.
    Hence Forward.. BURR!

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by A Tribe Called Skiddz View Post
    after finishing my season I got up to about an 86, first season, ROY, MVP lol. averaged something fierce. Played all 82 games. Im telling you, play every game with 12 minute quarters you'll average more minutes and you will just have to hustle play in the beginning, but improve your jump shot and ball handling if your a guard everything else falls nto place and youll be averaging 30-10-10 or something like that.
    Word, I think without turning on the system I'm rated like 72. I missed a few games with a twisted ankle I think like 2 games cause limping up and down the court getting beat wasn't cutting it the first time I got injured. about half way through the season, just before the all-star game.. don't look like I'll be on the All-Star team though I'm leading the MVP race!
    Last edited by Caesar Augustus; December 27th, 2010 at 06:05 PM

Battle Record
    7-1

Wtf nigga do you work?

I've played 12 minute quarters since the first 2K basketball, so I would never change that.

but you're already done with your entire season? :hosea:

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Wtf @ playin` 12 minute quarters. Most I`ve played was 8 min quarters.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    Wtf @ playin` 12 minute quarters. Most I`ve played was 8 min quarters.
    No, WTF @ you only playing 8 min quarters?!?!

Battle Record
    7-0
    Awards Haiku Season Champion PC HOF

I suck at this. It's been forever since I played a basketball game, and it was
    Live...never played any 2k games before so i get killed usually lol.

there must be an advantage if you played em' in the past; i'm just now getting a handle on all the different moves. and i'm hesitant about playing an entire season or doing my player at this point. dope game though

Battle Record
    7-15

OK guys its my player mode you dont even play 12 minute quarters though. Its like playing 30 minutes a game. I've had the game since it came out IN SEPTEMBER lol. I usually played one game a night on school nights unless i was in the mood for more and on my days off I played maybe 3 or 4 games. I didnt get any other video games till like november so I only had 2K and Street Fighter so, I made 2k my shit for a little while.
    Hence Forward.. BURR!

Battle Record
    61-50
    Awards 50+ Wins

OK guys its my player mode you dont even play 12 minute quarters though. Its like playing 30 minutes a game. I've had the game since it came out IN SEPTEMBER lol. I usually played one game a night on school nights unless i was in the mood for more and on my days off I played maybe 3 or 4 games. I didnt get any other video games till like november so I only had 2K and Street Fighter so, I made 2k my shit for a little while.
    didn't it come out on october?