User Tag List

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 273

Thread: Nba 2k11

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-0

Re: Nba 2k11

Kobe is a fuckin' beast on this game. If you know how to play with him correctly he's damn near on par with MJ. Especially in the crunch, the fourth quarter "clutch factor" makes for a pretty exciting head-to-head between the two NBA greats when the game is one the line. Also, I agree with djb, the My Player mode does seem to be a lot more diffecult this time around than it has in years past. I have a 6'8, 265lb, Lebron-lite SG/"swingman", which limits the amount of skills points I can get per-completed task or contest, but, thus far, and after a lot of trial and error I think I've finally figured out how to play with 'em. He kind of sucks in the low post, but his spin move is unstoppable, I made him left handed so I usualy fake right but end up driving left anyway, I build up his off-the-ball hand and stamina, as well as speed, so I just blow pass my defender or pull up for a quick J after pump faking or hitting the D with a hezo ... and...

blah, blah, (tired of typing) you guys got the game so I'm sure you know what I'm talking about...peace!
    Last edited by LedgenZ; October 26th, 2010 at 05:45 PM

Battle Record
    61-50
    Awards 50+ Wins

^ I dominated using Kobe against the Heat when i played my friend. He shot like 20-22 or something from the FG lol. I think i shoot a lot better and am more consistent with MJ overall though.

Battle Record
    10-3
    Awards LLL HOF

i am beast mode at this game. real talk.

it doesnt matter who i play with. i prefer kobe and the lakers but i can turn any team into winners lol. this game is so much about team play.. not like that nba live shit where you could score all ur points with one player and win everytime.

now when ur playin somebody online the person who can truly get their team open shots while also balancin out the superstars drives to the hole usually wins.

i put kobe at PG n' open the game with 4 or 5 drives/shots with him.. by then when i drive it i draw defenders from fisher n' artest so i dish it back out to them n' drill threes lol. this beginnin game plan gives me atleast a 10 point lead at the end of the 1st quarter everytime.

this is definitly the dopest basketball game ever made..

im shitty i cant play it right now cuz my controllers are fucked. im coppin one tonite tho. if yall wanna get ran hit me up on xbox live - xNovusOrdoMundi

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-0

Yeah, Fish is a beast at the three point line if left open. Artest's defense is godly, hell, I can hold Jordan down for at least 2 quarters by throwing Ron Ron at em'. But, then again both MJ and Scottie's D aren't to be ignored either. Also, as far as the Lakers go, Paul has to be in the top 2 or 3 best big man on the game, if not number one. If my game play with Kobe is off I can still dominate the game with PG in and around the paint, not to mention his shot has range. Oh, and let's not forget Shannon Brown. Breezy is seriously a beast on this game. I can honestly leave Kobe out for 2 or 3 quarters and still kick my opponents ass just by using this dude. I mean, he breaks defenders down, slices thru the lane, and pull up from anywhere on the court with little to no effort. I'm ago so far as to say if he sticks with the Lakers in real life (as well as the game) he'll definitely be the face of the franchise post-Kobe departure.

Battle Record
    4-1

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Rager View Post
    Lol... if michael jordans in this game, that's gonna be gay as fuck. . even gayer if he's on the cover. . i don't wanna play with no old ass nigga, fuck that. . LA boyyyyyyy! kobe was already on 2010. . fuck it , i hope someone good gets 2011. .

& Clee , that's stupid. . lives fucking terrible
    bet that old ass nigga can still dunk on you.
    Tell me, Do you Bleed?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You Will.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

yo seriously i had this game for a minute and didn't play any exhibition games til last night wtf at this shit still having the same fuckin problems, and new animation? that goaltending shit infuriates me like nobody's business.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Vinzr View Post
    Yeah i like that though. MY passings up to 90 right now but i cant seem to figure out the difference between when i had 90 and when i had around 70... not a big difference as most of the passing is determind by how / where u pass.
    It also has to do with flashy passes. If your flashy passes is at 90 and your passing is a 90 then you'll see a difference.

[YOUTUBE]huERok8y-Oo[/YOUTUBE]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-1

I haven't played a basketball game in years. Anyway, I got this and must say It's great but I'm really frustrated with My Player. He started out as complete garbage. I'm 5'11" and a point guard but I never get to play point. I'm always a shooting guard and am tasked with goals like shutting down LeBron or not letting Vince Carter score in the paint. Wtf? Bitch, they're 6-9 inches taller than me and 60-80 pounds heavier.

Those big 2-3 spots eat me alive all damn game. It's retarded. My overall is 41. I'm 5'11". How the hell am I going to stop Kobe? Are they serious? Then every time they score, my teammate grade drops. Then I'm the only guy getting back on transition Defense so it says I'm responsible for stopping a score on a 1 v 3, which is impossible, so my teammate grade goes down. If I decide not to run down on transition D, I still lose the points. Just last Game, I lost points three times because Yao scored. Wtf? I'm a point guard. My team should get down and defend. Why am I losing points?

Offense is just as bad. They never run plays for me, and if I run down on a fast break, my teammates throw the ball out of bounds, but I get the turnover on my stats cause I tried to catch it. Yet again, my teammate grade goes down. It's retarded.

Anyway, I still average 22 points, 3 assists. I only get so much points cause I run down on fast breaks, which make up 8-12 of my points(when my team isn't throwing the ball into the crowd). I also shoot 45% from the field and around that same % from three point land. 20 games in, the only thing my player can do is make an open jumper.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    12-1

Oh, and recently, Carlos Boozer dunked on me an obscene amount of times. I wasn't even supposed to be guarding him, but my teammate on him was never around. He'd still be in the back court and I'd have to leave my guy to defend Boozer. Then Boozer would do work and put me on a poster. Him and Vice Carter were nightmares. My player will be in every 2-3 spot's highlight reel, getting owned. And a few power forwards too. . . Oh, and On Yoa's too.
    Last edited by Chris Black; December 22nd, 2010 at 05:25 AM
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    61-50
    Awards 50+ Wins

I don't like how they made MyPlayer after that patch last month... I liked it when you were able to call plays, now the CPU calls plays for you that you usually don't even wanna run lol.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Blah as far as the My Player issues Chris is Having, I'm the Starting PG for the Spurs over Tony Parker. They Used to sub me in at the 2 a lot and still do from time to time but I find if you are dishing out assist after you gain a certain amount of "trust" from the coach they put you in at PG more like if they move me to SG when I get the ball I call for a Screen and dish and assist out then they move me back. And Stopping some of the players is hard at first, but as far as losing points they don't want you to stop every guy they just want you to play good Defense like jump at the right time stay in the guys face and such even if they score if you play okay D you get points.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

Battle Record
    12-1

I'm addicted to this. I'm 21 games in. They actually are starting me over Nash, which is weird, but he still gets the same minutes and I still end up as shooting guard a lot. I've started two games and both were really close, but we won. My overall is 51 now. I need to improve my hands, passing and handles before I can really be a good point man, cause I turn it over way too much.

We're currently 10-11, and one game out of the playoffs. Hopefully we can sneak in there as I get better. If we see the Lakers in round one, I'm going to show my ass.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Black View Post
    I'm addicted to this. I'm 21 games in. They actually are starting me over Nash, which is weird, but he still gets the same minutes and I still end up as shooting guard a lot. I've started two games and both were really close, but we won. My overall is 51 now. I need to improve my hands, passing and handles before I can really be a good point man, cause I turn it over way too much.

We're currently 10-11, and one game out of the playoffs. Hopefully we can sneak in there as I get better. If we see the Lakers in round one, I'm going to show my ass.
    yeah My player is like playing a Basketball RPG. I say if you really wanna get your player ratings up, go to 12 minute quarters, your character will be up there in no time. Play defense and set picks you'll always get easy looks. And assists, always lol
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by A Tribe Called Skiddz View Post
    yeah My player is like playing a Basketball RPG. I say if you really wanna get your player ratings up, go to 12 minute quarters, your character will be up there in no time. Play defense and set picks you'll always get easy looks. And assists, always lol
    Not this year because the CPU actually runs plays, and since you are rated 51 or whatever they never call plays for you. you just kind of stand in the corner and if you're not in the correct area they won't run the play the CPU will just pound the rock. waiting for you to get there. And until a certain point as PG you can't even call your own plays.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

Battle Record
    7-1

Chris the reason you keep being placed at SG is because they dont need you at point. I was about to ask what team you're on but when you said Nash, that answered it. If there is a player obviously better/star of the team, the system will play you, but you won't be knocking their position out the way in the beginning of you're career.

I went through the same thing last year on the Spurs. Backed up Tony Parker/played SG a lot until finally I built up enough stats/skills to take his spot.

I'm on the Nets, so winning hasn't been our forte, but I finally earned my start at point but my turnovers are still too high even though I'm second in the league in assists. Can't score for shit tho, lucky if I hit 9pts/game 30%

Leave me alone