Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 756

Thread: The Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27

Re: The Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread

wow 1-1 now NL - HUN

i can cheer for both though.. so np, but wtf @ 1-1.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Artificial Intelligence

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27

ahhh 6-1 for NL now, i didnt say anything.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    26-5

robben could be a major doubt for world cup i just heard, hamstring or something

wtf @ all the top players dropping like flies, robben, ferdinand, drogba, obi mikel etc etc

n the world cup hasnt even started yet

also am suprised to see holland playing at amsterdam arena, thought they'd of left for south africa by now

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

NL is all offense though.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    0-1

we missing van der sar in the goal and a few other in defense indeed!

[youtube]TQFKtBdC6iU&[/youtube]

-
    -
    -
    -

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

wtf @ Drogba being out of the world cup. Poor Ivory Coast.
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

It's just a fractured arm.... he doesn't need it anyway lol. Put him in the game coach!
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

You've Earned a Custom Title! moose35's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-11

Netherlands are getting overrated. They were underrated till last Euro 2008, where they got knocked out against Russia. But you guys honestly think they're a better team than England or Spain. I don't know how the draw works out, but I'll be rooting for Slovakia (my country, plus we have Skrtel and Hamsik, so decent chance at getting out the group phase). But England have world class players at EVERY position. If they stay healthy, Englands taking the cup home, no doubt about it.

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

USA beat Australia 3-1 yesterday.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    30-12

That ESPN commercial for the World Cup is nuts. .

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sXlBSlyU8xY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sXlBSlyU8xY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    0-1

I got ESPN (HD) in my tv pakage, but that ESPN video on youtube is blocked in the NL.. zz.

[youtube]TQFKtBdC6iU&[/youtube]

-
    -
    -
    -

Battle Record
    30-12

lol I guess this one is blocked in the U.K. . .

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7yc8LIjoGDQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7yc8LIjoGDQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Yea they've done a great marketing job, seriously. My personal favorite is the one where a player is in the game and it flashes forward to what would happen if he messed up or what would happen if he won the game. Pretty sweet. I think Donavan and Rooney are in it.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    21-6

Quote Originally Posted by moose35 View Post
    Netherlands are getting overrated. They were underrated till last Euro 2008, where they got knocked out against Russia. But you guys honestly think they're a better team than England or Spain. I don't know how the draw works out, but I'll be rooting for Slovakia (my country, plus we have Skrtel and Hamsik, so decent chance at getting out the group phase). But England have world class players at EVERY position. If they stay healthy, Englands taking the cup home, no doubt about it.
    How is Netherlands being overrated? Lol!! They've been a great team for decades and decades of football. They just happen to have bad luck when it comes down to winning it all. Their players are freaking class & quality. Lol, how are they "overrated"? They're 3rd in Fifa rankings and they have over 15+games winning streak.
    [/url]

Axis Powers
    Battle Record
    1-0

No, they haven't been a great team for decades.. they've been a great bunch of individuals for decades. But individual talents don't always equal success, look at Greece winning the 2004 Euro's.. individually not really that good, but as a team they were fantastic.. worked hard and played for eachother. Something we've definitely seen the Holland national team lack for years upon years.

Though after watching their last couple of games, I think the players are really coming together.. especially the link between sneijder and van persie. Which is probably the most important one for them. Need a better defence tho.
    I'm so fly, they sent for a swat team to stop me.

HenceForward.