Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 756

Thread: The Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Re: The Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread

I think in that second pic he was trying to pick his nose and missed. Looks like he was pretty upset about it too.
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    21-6

The Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Bosniak View Post
    I'm having trouble understanding what the fuck you said lol.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is of Bosnian origin, his parents moved to Sweden. His name is as Bosnian as it gets.

And he has a nose just like me slut!

EAGLE NOSES UNITE!

There's nothing wrong with a big nose! I have one too...

What I'm saying is he should of played for Bosnia instead of Sweden.
    [/url]

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by -Ricardo- View Post
    There's nothing wrong with a big nose! I have one too...

What I'm saying is he should of played for Bosnia instead of Sweden.
    Then you are correct sir!

Although to be fair he's never as good on the national team as he is in the clubs. But I guess that can be said for most players.

Battle Record
    21-6

Quote Originally Posted by Edicius View Post
    yea.. but they cannot just take some dude who plays in the bundersliga and let him play for ''germany'' just like that..
    Yes they can if he has lived in Germany or whatever country the person is playing at for a long time....every country has diff rules so some places are easy to get citizenship

Pepe was born in Brasil and that's how he got rights to play in Portugal after only 3-5 years of playing in Portugal.
    [/url]

doesnotexist

Edicus what I'm saying is, Cacau, a Black Brazilian is not German ethnicly, not of German blood, language or ancestry. How much simpler can I put it? He's some guy who got German citizenship. Even if he's lived in Germany for decades, he's still just a German citizen not an actual German. Unless Germanic tribes were black and I'm not aware of this Lol.

I can live in Spain and have Spanish citizenship, but I'll never be hispanic.

I mean if Netherlands win the world cup, and there isn't one guy on the team with a Dutch name, that would be kind of goofy no?

I have more respect for national teams that win with their native players, is what I'm saying. Because those players are trully a product of that land.

Battle Record
    21-6

The things I would do to Van Der Vaart's wife.

with that said..LETS GO NETHERLANDS!!

errrrr

[/url]

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Edicus what I'm saying is, Cacau, a Black Brazilian is not German ethnicly, not of German blood, language or ancestry. How much simpler can I put it? He's some guy who got German citizenship. Even if he's lived in Germany for decades, he's still just a German citizen not an actual German. Unless Germanic tribes were black and I'm not aware of this Lol.

I mean if Netherlands win the world cup, and there isn't one guy on the team with a Dutch name, that would be kind of goofy no?

I have more respect for national teams that win with their native players, is what I'm saying. Because those players are trully a product of that land.

In that case USA gets a pass because we're a clusterfuck of all kinds of nationalities, lol.
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    In that case USA gets a pass because we're a clusterfuck of all kinds of nationalities, lol.
    Well of course countries like USa, Canada and Austrlia is fine..thats the nature of their nationality. Blacks and whites are equaly american etc.

Cant compare countries like USA and ethnic-states like Greece....

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

True. I think the rule should be they have to play for the country they were BORN in. Citizenship is a pretty bogus cop-out IMO.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27

Yea i get what you said, but im just saying. We always play with out own, every player thats from another country ( even when hes trained here from a young age they still play for their own country) Indeed its pretty gay if they could just use any player they wanted, like poland fielding 5 brasils or w.e.. but there are strict guidelines set by FIFA and ofcourse it depends on the country. And Germans are gay anyway.

- Artificial Intelligence

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    Netherlands have the same thing, we got a shitload of nationalities living here.. yet we manage to field our own.

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

EA Sports' World Cup video game predicted Spain to win it. I don't know if that's an omen or a curse, lol.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

doesnotexist

this is from yesterdays game.

Emir Spahic (Bosnian player) slaps Marko Marin (German player of Serb background) after Marin insulted his mother.

[YOUTUBE]WxFlZo0A5Ss[/YOUTUBE]

Lmmfao what a little twerp Tiny little slap barely winged him and he goes down all fake like he got shot.

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27

lmao

remember zidane ;d

Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Ofcourse, he was the (head)butt of jokes for months after that incident. haha
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.