User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: I'm Ill - Seth Rock, Cryptic Wisdom, Enygma

I'm Ill - Seth Rock, Cryptic Wisdom, Enygma

Here's a track me and my two boys put together in like a couple hours.....I think it came out pretty hot tbh.

Verse 1 - Seth Rock
    Verse 2 - Cryptic Wisdom
    Verse 3 - Enygma
    Hook - Jay Z

[youtube]8NS5v5T9GBI[/youtube]

LINKS:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...210/index.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...020/index.html
    G r i n d H o u s e

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We see you lookin...stupid

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Your Opinion Dont Count RomesBurning's Avatar

Re: I'm Ill - Seth Rock, Cryptic Wisdom, Enygma

? who the hell does that first dude think he is? this sounds like wolverines demo...

I like the 2nd dudes flow, but what the hell is up w. these raspy voices?

The last dude is the best.. Cool shit.. I like him.. but yeah...

THE MASTERS & THE MASSES, One Has P O W E R ; The Other One LACKS IT

Last dude is me....lol. And that's just their voices.
    G r i n d H o u s e

Bump?
    G r i n d H o u s e

first step to a good rap song is a beat that goes hard. i've been workin on some myself and been rappin over some underground instrumentals, too. Personally, I like Wu-tang always a banger. Found some beats I never heard anything like before and my raps just flowed. This is where I found them:
    undergroundhiphopmusic.net

Spam???? All I get is SPAM!!!?!?????
    G r i n d H o u s e

Get Familiar

Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

You've Earned a Custom Title!

no salvdor? i refuse to listen

lol the vid is funny yo, i do them shits too. nice work on that

the beat is ill, first dude was str8... second guy sounds weird but he did his things and last dude was better than the rest. nice flow from all doe.. tight track homie. keep it up

my bad bout postin twice.. comp froze lmao

Word.....thanks.

PS - Fuck you Salvdor.....lol
    G r i n d H o u s e

Battle Record
    2-5

yeah i can dig this... i like the the lil adlibs..shit made me laugh..nice hook...everybody came like the should....good showin.. holla at me..

pz

Slicker then pussy juice Southern Classic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-6

LMAO i like dis shitttttt.... i like dat raspy voice shit man..
    first verse was sick... beats sick... dope ass feel
    king of the hill, OHOOHOHO
    rofl
    second verse is aight... lyrics is good tho.. flow and deliveries perfect...
    they drunk alot of dr pepper when they was done didnt they..
    3rd verse..
    oh shit i like dis... u said bitch like dmx "BITCH" ROOF ROOF
    lol
    dope ass voice tho.. flows on it, i like how it switched up..
    im feelin dis track fukk wat u think,lol..
    classic... SOUTHERN... classic

Battle Record
    3-2

first two cats go hard on this, first dude sounds like he's forcin' the voice though... sounds more natural when second dude does it... you come in a little awkward, but pick it up and drop a nasty verse... this a dope beat, y'all came pretty solid on it...

Battle Record
    4-1

shit goes hard, i've heard some of seth rocks tracks before dudes pretty nice.. same with cryptic wisdom.. sounds like he got a beastin' lisp tho... i was feeling cryptic probably the most tho on this shit.. your verse was pretty solid. i like that aggressive type flow you rock with this.. nice track mang