Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 130

Thread: mohamed cartoonist still causing near riots

Knowledge is King DaZ-Da-VillaiN's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-1

Re: mohamed cartoonist still causing near riots

Quote Originally Posted by The Bosniak View Post
    Regionaly you're a Bosanac, I'm a Hercegovac, we're naturaly the more badass highlander kind of Bosniak, so I'm gonna need to learn you on our warrior ways.

Eat your cevapi with a handzar. Or a kama. Basicly any large decorated blade you can use to stab them with and guide them to your bearded and/or epicly moustached mouth.

This kind of moustache:

Make sure to eat them while standing on a mountain cliff.
    LOL!! hahaha.

You know what, my mums side of the family are from Hercegovina, so I'm kinda half/half..

My mum's uncle owns a farm off Doboj (I think...), so we go there every now and again and just have massive feasts. I swear to god though there was some RIDICULOUSLY sized wasps there, I was taking a piss outside and must of seen this badboy the size of a rat flying through the sky LOOOOOL
    Daz Da Villain

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#Arab

I read through this whole thing. I'm actually surprised at Baxter's debating abilities. He actually made some good points. However, being an Arab myself, who lives in a Muslim country, and is surrounded by Muslim people and friends.. I'm going to have to agree with Vanja. It's not the religion. It's culture.

DangeriousNegrodamus... LosFerra's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-4

Niggggggah dubai dont couuuunt!!!!
    MC 1%
    Meta Convicts
    Original Con

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by The Spearchucker View Post
    Niggggggah dubai dont couuuunt!!!!
    He's Palestinian though, the very heart of the modern Arab/Muslim vs. Jews/West problem. If it wasn't for Palestine alot of shit would be different. Sadly that place sees no hope in sight. It's a insanely difficult position, much like my own country's.

And Hanni, I thought of you as I wrote my posts and a part of me felt bad for saying Arabs are to blame so much, but obviosly I don't mean guys like you.

Battle Record
    3-4

I was just playing, don't take what I said sriously and I found this little debate entertaining and informative, never really known a lot of about the muslim world and its conflicts and it was intriguing to say the least to see different pplz point of views being shared here.

btw vanja are you religious?
    MC 1%
    Meta Convicts
    Original Con

doesnotexist

I was just playing, don't take what I said sriously and I found this little debate entertaining and informative, never really known a lot of about the muslim world and its conflicts and it was intriguing to say the least to see different pplz point of views being shared here.

btw vanja are you religious?
    No. I have a pretty long history of bashing religion, one way or another. However I'm not as harsh on believers as I used to be, mainly because I've stopped seeing it as such a huge weakness. I just reject the notion that Islam is somehow so much worse then the other big ones. Really, the only difference is Muslims are still largely religious and devout (with some exceptions obviosly), while alot of the Christian world has relaxed in the last century.

Read what I said to Baxter a page back about myself and another Balkan member.

He's the same thing I am. An agnostic in practice, and a muslim "in name". From a "muslim people", and a "muslim background", but he's an agnostic who doesn't give a shit. In the Balkans this phenomenon is common. Alot of "cultural muslims" who are in reality and actual practice are secularists or agnostics or atheists with some muslim traditions. "Muslim lite". I mean look at the other Bosniak guy in this thread (DaZ), he just said he has no religion lol. It's a Balkan thing. There is true believers over there, make no mistake, but none of us here on RB are.

Being an Albanian he'll always be branded a "muslim" by others, just like I am because I'm Bosnian, you feel me. So even when he's not, he still is.
    Last edited by doesnotexist; May 19th, 2010 at 03:28 AM

Battle Record
    3-4

I gotta admit, I have been slipping on my pimp'n, but werd to the agnosticism. I was agnostic at some point and time and understand how it is, I just had my doubts and questions satisfied and decided this is my path.
    MC 1%
    Meta Convicts
    Original Con

Fck What A Hater Gota Say BozKurt's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-7

Quote Originally Posted by Tha' Sig Man View Post
    Fuck all the muslims this offends. I am sick of the dirty fucking muslims complaining about a damn fucking cartoon..

wow somebody showed mohammed..OH NOEZ.. I think we should show him all the time getting butt fucked,cuz this is a free world...and all religion is bullshit anyway.

fuck mohammed,fuck allah and fuck god.
    Fuck you fagget ...

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Interesting stuff...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    3-4

You know to be honest, I dont even know what Muslims believe in...
    MC 1%
    Meta Convicts
    Original Con

doesnotexist

You know to be honest, I dont even know what Muslims believe in...
    Essentialy the same shit as Jews and Christians, since Islam is one of the 3 Abrahamic faiths.

The main big difference between Islam and Christianity is, Islam believes Jesus was just a prophet and not God himself or the son of God. No trinity, none of that, there is just one single almighty God. Like the Jews believe. Islam has all the same prophets, including Jesus, but of course it's most important one is Muhammed. Allah isn't a 'different God', it's just Arabic word for "God". The main differences are in the little things really, practises, holidays etc. The Bible itself is PART of Islam. Islam is in a way a continuation of Judaism and Christianity. There is no Islam without the first two, like there is no Christianity without Judaism and the old testament. So it's ironic that the 3 don't get along so well at times.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by DaZ-Da-VillaiN View Post
    Sometimes when I hear people rabbit on about new world orders and conspiracies, I feel like it's probably the only logical way for the world to operate as one unit without the risk of any future wars again. We as humans are so sinful against eachother, our own species, that with every decade we are put under more and more control!
    watchmen

i feel this way too man....sad to say it, but people are too fuckin stupid to control themselves....
    and sometimes i wonder if the 9/11 attacks were a test of that notion...
    im not exactly a conspiracy theorist believer, but im not a non-believer neither...i dont rule anything out....ever....especially when your speaking about such a grand incident....when governments plot, you never know what can emerge...
    Last edited by Toobs; May 19th, 2010 at 04:35 AM

Battle Record
    0-2

Essentialy the same shit as Jews and Christians, since Islam is one of the 3 Abrahamic faiths.

The main big difference between Islam and Christianity is, Islam believes Jesus was just a prophet and not God himself or the son of God. No trinity, none of that, there is just one single almighty God. Like the Jews believe. Islam has all the same prophets, including Jesus, but of course it's most important one is Muhammed. Allah isn't a 'different God', it's just Arabic word for "God". The main differences are in the little things really, practises, holidays etc. The Bible itself is PART of Islam. Islam is in a way a continuation of Judaism and Christianity. There is no Islam without the first two, like there is no Christianity without Judaism and the old testament. So it's ironic that the 3 don't get along so well at times.
    fuckin ironic isnt it??? hindu is BASICALLY the only religion left stemming from those 3 religions predecessor's, and competition i guess u could say....but the three fight among each other....youd think with theyre similarities, and being that they essentially worship the same god, they'd want to be opposed to something like hindu, for theyre multiple gods and strange rituals, instead of fighting against the same god they worship....

Quote Originally Posted by Rofflemayo!!!! View Post
    fuckin ironic isnt it??? hindu is BASICALLY the only religion left stemming from those 3 religions predecessor's, and competition i guess u could say....but the three fight among each other....youd think with theyre similarities, and being that they essentially worship the same god, they'd want to be opposed to something like hindu, for theyre multiple gods and strange rituals, instead of fighting against the same god they worship....
    Hinduism did not stem from the Abrahamic religions.....

In fact its older than all of them.

Plus Hindus and Muslims don't always get along.
    Last edited by Raptor Jesus; May 19th, 2010 at 08:40 AM

Battle Record
    3-4

Yeah, so what is the jewish beef with muhammed and muslims? Yeah it is retarded that we don't get along, is it that some of muhammed teachings are contradictory to the bibles?..
    MC 1%
    Meta Convicts
    Original Con