User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 130

Thread: mohamed cartoonist still causing near riots

Knowledge is King DaZ-Da-VillaiN's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-1

Re: mohamed cartoonist still causing near riots

One or two comments in this thread have made me think some of you people are SERIOUSLY brainwashed by the media and need to get your own back-bone, do your own research and construct your own beliefs on a matter.

Just because you're constantly pumped with this 'terrorism' threat, don't suddenly jump to conclusions about whole races (YES races, this shit has gone beyond religion), this is exactly the sort of power obsessed manufactured race hate that Hitler imposed, just in a more subtle way, by the American government.

Yes, I understand you have a right to consider Islamic extremists as a threat (depending on your view on 9/11, but let's not get into that..), but it's almost as if people have now developed some warped perception that America is actually at any serious threat by a whole religion. Infact, look at the war right now, I'm pretty sure our soldiers are in THEIR land for a reason beyond me at times, yet the minute one of their men picks up a rocket launcher, he becomes an evil, dirty, stupid enemy of the USA. Oh perleez.

As for the video, this guy is a fool for doing what he did and the muslims who did turn up are obviously foolish for going, unless they expected some sort of apology hah. However, this freedom of speech bullshit is abit overplayed, do we really have freedom of speech? Yeah, we can sit here and voice our opinions, but can we really make changes in this world through our speech, are we truely heard and respected, and our opinions taken into account by the higher powers? Money talks sadly, we just work.

And for the record, I belong to no religion, I believe in a higher being though. Ethnicity wise I'm the same as Bosniak.
    Daz Da Villain

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by DaZ-Da-VillaiN View Post
    One or two comments in this thread have made me think some of you people are SERIOUSLY brainwashed by the media and need to get your own back-bone, do your own research and construct your own beliefs on a matter.

Just because you're constantly pumped with this 'terrorism' threat, don't suddenly jump to conclusions about whole races (YES races, this shit has gone beyond religion), this is exactly the sort of power obsessed manufactured race hate that Hitler imposed, just in a more subtle way, by the American government.

Yes, I understand you have a right to consider Islamic extremists as a threat (depending on your view on 9/11, but let's not get into that..), but it's almost as if people have now developed some warped perception that America is actually at any serious threat by a whole religion. Infact, look at the war right now, I'm pretty sure our soldiers are in THEIR land for a reason beyond me at times, yet the minute one of their men picks up a rocket launcher, he becomes an evil, dirty, stupid enemy of the USA. Oh perleez.

As for the video, this guy is a fool for doing what he did and the muslims who did turn up are obviously foolish for going, unless they expected some sort of apology hah. However, this freedom of speech bullshit is abit overplayed, do we really have freedom of speech? Yeah, we can sit here and voice our opinions, but can we really make changes in this world through our speech, are we truely heard and respected, and our opinions taken into account by the higher powers? Money talks sadly, we just work.

And for the record, I belong to no religion, I believe in a higher being though. Ethnicity wise I'm the same as Bosniak.
    Two things cought my eye in your post that I'd like to give my thoughts on.

The idea of American manufactured race hate, and that it's American's fault for the bad image of muslims and/or arabs around the world. I wouldn't agree with that totaly. You're in the UK, and Brits have a tendency to also blame everything on the United States. That's ironic since Britain invented all the shit people hate about the United States. And as a fellow Bosniak, you should remember Britain didn't exactly help us in our moment of need. In fact they were one of the countries who made our lives hell. America stepped in eventualy, UK didn't. UK let that shit happen on it's own continent, and discouraged Americans from stepping in. UK didn't even let us defend ourselves (they kept enforcing the arms embargo, Clinton tried to lift it). America also stepped in with Kosovo, another muslim population, and essentialy saved them from our fate. Sure it often lines up with their own interests, but I'm not complaining when I get help. Muslims (mainly Arabs since they are the face of Islam) need to clean up THEIR OWN IMAGE. They need to constantly do everything they can do condemn terrorism publicly and condemn radicals. It's not ok to just be quiet and expect people to read your thoughts. Plus non-muslims need to be shown what Islam is about, the more they understand the people the less they look at them as alien. American media (like Hollywood) definetly did add to the stereotype of Arabs and Muslims in general, but it's far from being the only culprit.

Second, the freedom of speech. No, the words of one man on the street won't affect the world, but at least he can still express himself any way he chooses. The big powers don't respect my individual opinion, but they definetly respect the entire populations opinion. People's opinions and votes is what decides who is the president. It's a basic human right. When you accept freedom of speech you just have to accept all the idiots that go along with it, who will abuse it. I know that some Nazi will hide behind freedom of speech when he rants against Jews and Blacks, but that's the price, oh well. If he does it on Live TV he will be destroyed anyway, by society. How many times have you seen famous people say shit they later apologize for, nah mean.

It's not perfect, but it's better then the alternative. Democracy is far from perfect too, but it's generaly the best system today.

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by The Bosniak View Post
    Did you really read what I said? And consider it? Cuz it doesn't seem like you did.

Islam is not the problem. Muslims are not the problem. If Islam was the problem then ALL MUSLIMS would be a problem. Or at least the majority of them. But they're not. Uncivilized douchebags from uncivilized places are the problem. Saudia Arabia and their political agenda, that's the problem. You feel me? I gave you clear examples of Palestinians doing the same exact shit when they're Christians and when they're Muslims. No difference. You haven't answered any of my questions on the other hand. Like how come all the Bosnian and Albanian muslims in the US aren't a problem like the Arab ones.

My enemy is anyone who is against my freedom to say and do what I want, don't think I'm so super biased because I have plenty of arguments with muslims too. But you simply need to understand that the root of the problem is political, social and cultural. You even said, achiving "POLITICAL GOALS". That's what all this bullshit is; politics.

Man, FUCK an Al-Jazeera poll, that's retarded, basing your whole view on this gigantic issue off of a TV poll. How about the fact that you know ME right here on RB and you know I'm not a maniac and that nobody in my family is. How about FriendlyAlbanian? Mortuus? Jamal Noor? Philly? And even if that poll was true, an extreme opinion is a far cry from blowing yourself up.

'Islam' is not a threat to America, America eats 'Islam' for breakfast. 90% of the muslims who come into America assimilate into good Americans. Alienating them won't help. Supporting enemies of Arab states obviosly angers Arabs, who yes, are mostly Muslims. If America turns around tomorow and supports Palestine against Israel, Arab muslims would kiss America's ass like many Bosnians and Albanians do. Simple as that. It's politics. A while ago a leading Islamic scholar issues a fatwa against suicide bombings and terrorism in the name of Islam. Almost nobody covered this. It's like they don't care about Muslims unless they're causing havoc.

Obviosly if I don't agree with him it takes away from the truthfulness of his quote. For me. It comes from a highly biased, racist and missinformed place.

How are you equipped to judge it's "truthfulness" anyway? I mean honestly? Are you an Islamic scholar so that you can safely say what Islam is and isn't?

I completely understand what you said. I get it, I really do. I comprehend what you're saying. You are saying that stupid people are stupid regardless of their religion and that the veil of Islam is not necessarily the cause. I totally get what you're saying.

I didn't say ALL Muslims are psychopathic murderers, nor did I imply it. You're being overly defensive. However, Islam IS a weapon being used against the U.S. We could talk foreign policy and all that as it is, but you can't convince me that Islam has nothing to do with "jungle people" acting out in an extremely aggressive fashion. Is that what Islam is at it's core? I don't know. . . but I do know that at the absolute least it's use as a catalyst for the actions of many. I understand that the predominant goal for smarter Arabs is for Western influence to leave the Middle East and Southern Asian nations, and not a Jihad against all non-Muslims. I'm not retarded. I know that there was never a suicide bombing in Iraq before we invaded. . . I know that the number 1 suicide bombing terrorist group in the world are the Tamil Tigers. .. I understand that Islam itself isn't necessarily the cause, but perversions and interpretations of it's teaching coupled with uneducated peoples are.

My opinion is not based solely on a poll, I was showing an example of hostility that you were trying to deflect off of Islam. I get it, every religion has shitty people. I think that you believe that i'm completely uneducated on the matter and that I was making Islam out to be the end-all of enemies. I didn't say that. Is Islam being used as a weapon against us? Absolutely. Is every Muslim a nutjob? No.

The Churchill quote is an opinion. You're muddling opinion with fact. In my opinion, Islam is one of the greatest threats to society as a whole. . . that doesn't have to be fact to be an opinion. Hence it being an opinion. And no, i'm not a scholar of Islam, obviously. . . as evidenced by me not running around with a bomb strapped to my chest. (i'm kidding) I haven't read the Qu'Ran, I have never met an Imam, and the only 2 Muslims I knew in real life were actually refugees that ended up being very good friends of mine until they moved back to the Balkans. I DO have access to the internet. . . where I was told yesterday on a different site that "Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, and when we get the numbers we're going to come for you." Islam itself may be innocent, but not all those who practice it are. . . and yes, I know that stupid people can turn anything into a weapon but as of right now, Islam is the most prominent one being used against us.

Oh, and Alby isn't a Muslim. At least he told me on AIM that he was more of an agnostic since moving to California.
    Last edited by Baxter D. Wall; May 18th, 2010 at 10:25 PM

Battle Record
    30-12

oh and i'd have to find the poll later on, but i've posted it before to answer your question. . . the poll said something along the lines of 20% of Muslims in Detroit agree with 9/11 or something along those lines. . . i've got to go back to work though, so i'll find it later.

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

I wouldn't be surprised by that, I remember there was actually a sort of impromptu parade in East Dearborn(sub-burb of Detroit with a majority middle eastern population) on the day of 9-11 that got broken up rather quickly before it turned bad.

But they same area flooded the streets to cheer again when we invaded Iraq.

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall View Post
    I completely understand what you said. I get it, I really do. I comprehend what you're saying. You are saying that stupid people are stupid regardless of their religion and that the veil of Islam is not necessarily the cause. I totally get what you're saying.
    Right, I'm saying Middle Eastern states have issues, and they'd have these issues with Islam or without Islam. They're fucked up regardless, even if they were all Christians. They are more prone to violence in general. Sad truth.

I didn't say ALL Muslims are psychopathic murderers, nor did I imply it. You're being overly defensive. However, Islam IS a weapon being used against the U.S. We could talk foreign policy and all that as it is, but you can't convince me that Islam has nothing to do with "jungle people" acting out in an extremely aggressive fashion. Is that what Islam is at it's core? I don't know. . . but I do know that at the absolute least it's use as a catalyst for the actions of many. I understand that the predominant goal for smarter Arabs is for Western influence to leave the Middle East and Southern Asian nations, and not a Jihad against all non-Muslims. I'm not retarded. I know that there was never a suicide bombing in Iraq before we invaded. . . I know that the number 1 suicide bombing terrorist group in the world are the Tamil Tigers. .. I understand that Islam itself isn't necessarily the cause, but perversions and interpretations of it's teaching coupled with uneducated peoples are.
    Islam is a weapon used against the US? Sure, it's used to recruit and brainwash fighters for example. But is that Islam's fault, or the people's fault? Is the book guilty or the leader who perverts it? Maybe I can't convince you that Islam has nothing to do with "wild jungle people" acting crazy, but it's the truth. I've given you examples of muslims from other places, and they don't act like that.

So now that you understand that "perversion of Islam" is the problem....what now? Ban Islam so it can't be perverted? I mean, ANYTHING can and is perverted into a weapon when it suits powerful people, so what are we gonna do? Ban Hinduism and Christianity in India? Because some people abuse it? We can't erase any of those things, we can only keep trying to stop people who pervert it. That's it.

My opinion is not based solely on a poll, I was showing an example of hostility that you were trying to deflect off of Islam. I get it, every religion has shitty people. I think that you believe that i'm completely uneducated on the matter and that I was making Islam out to be the end-all of enemies. I didn't say that. Is Islam being used as a weapon against us? Absolutely. Is every Muslim a nutjob? No.
    I won't deny many in the Middle East have hostility towards America. But again, these are Arabs Lol. Influenced by Arab nationalism and Arab culture. I mean alot of non-muslim places have anti-American views too, no? Russia? Serbia? I really don't believe that you are uneducated, I said I respect your opinion. I just know that "muslims" are just one big scary mashed up uniform group to most Americans.

You know, AK-47's and IED's are being used as weapons against you, I'd worry more about those, and where they're coming from. Cuz you can't and won't stop a whole religion, it's simply impossible. And wrong.

The Churchill quote is an opinion. You're muddling opinion with fact. In my opinion, Islam is one of the greatest threats to society as a whole. . . that doesn't have to be fact to be an opinion. Hence it being an opinion. And no, i'm not a scholar of Islam, obviously. . . as evidenced by me not running around with a bomb strapped to my chest. (i'm kidding) I haven't read the Qu'Ran, I have never met an Imam, and the only 2 Muslims I knew in real life were actually refugees that ended up being very good friends of mine until they moved back to the Balkans. I DO have access to the internet. . . where I was told yesterday on a different site that "Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, and when we get the numbers we're going to come for you." Islam itself may be innocent, but not all those who practice it are. . . and yes, I know that stupid people can turn anything into a weapon but as of right now, Islam is the most prominent one being used against us.
    I understand this, I really do. I feel the same when I hear "Islam is coming for you" blah blah blah. I cringe. First, cuz I don't want to live in a Sharia state, second cuz the idiots saying that are part of the reason muslims have shitty image. Because only a RETARDED MUSLIM would impose Sharia law on others. It is simply against Islamic law. Look at the Serbs, they fuckin' hate Muslims. They lived under us and Islamic Turks for 500 years, and they stayed Orthodox Christian. Turks didn't force Islam on the peoples they conquered. But again, Turks > Arabs.

Exactly @ the point about Islam and it's followers. And the reason these specific followers pervert and abuse it is because of what I said earlier. Their own cultural, social and political issues. What the fuck you expect from BEDOUINS in Saudia Arabia who up untill yesterday were lived (and often still do) by tribal blood feuds and honor killings. They bring this shit to countries like Sweden.

Islam is the best, but we Muslims are not the best. The West is neither corrupted nor degenerate. It is strong, well-educated, and organized. Their schools are better than ours. Their cities are cleaner than ours. The level of respect for human rights in the West is higher, and the care for the poor and less capable is better organized. Westerners are usually responsible and accurate in their words. Instead of hating the West, let us proclaim cooperation instead of confrontation. - Alija Izetbegovic

Oh, and Alby isn't a Muslim. At least he told me on AIM that he was more of an agnostic since moving to California.
    He's the same thing I am. An agnostic in practice, muslim "in name". From a "muslim people", and a "muslim background", but he's an agnostic who doesn't give a shit. In the Balkans this phenomenon is common. Alot of "cultural muslims" who are in reality and actual practice are secularists or agnostics or atheists with some muslim traditions. "Muslim lite". I mean look at the other Bosniak guy in this thread (DaZ), he just said he has no religion lol. It's a Balkan thing. There is true believers over there, make no mistake, but none of us here on RB are.

Being an Albanian he'll always be branded a "muslim" by others, just like I am because I'm Bosnian, you feel me. So even when he's not, he still is.
    Last edited by doesnotexist; May 18th, 2010 at 10:56 PM

doesnotexist

Another point about the failures of freedom of speech that DaZ tried to point out.

In reality even the most free nations still have limits on their speech. That Swedeish guy would have never gottan his cartoon published if it was about "niggers" or denying the Holocaust. So there's definetly some hypocrisy going on there. While it is freedom of speech, it's still highly baised. One Swedish politican even tried to ban the Qu'Ran.

So like I said, nowhere near perfect, but it's the best we got.

You could find some vague lines in every holy book "banning" speech that insults God or prophets. They all do this shit. Muslims (and others) who choose to live totaly by their hole books, simply need to accept the fact that others who aren't their faith, don't care and have the freedom to say what they want about their God. If your God is real, then they'll go to hell anyway so you win You don't need to act as judge, jury and executioneer in this life.
    Last edited by doesnotexist; May 18th, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by The Bosniak View Post
    Two things cought my eye in your post that I'd like to give my thoughts on.

The idea of American manufactured race hate, and that it's American's fault for the bad image of muslims and/or arabs around the world. I wouldn't agree with that totaly. You're in the UK, and Brits have a tendency to also blame everything on the United States. That's ironic since Britain invented all the shit people hate about the United States. And as a fellow Bosniak, you should remember Britain didn't exactly help us in our moment of need. In fact they were one of the countries who made our lives hell. America stepped in eventualy, UK didn't. UK let that shit happen on it's own continent, and discouraged Americans from stepping in. UK didn't even let us defend ourselves (they kept enforcing the arms embargo, Clinton tried to lift it). America also stepped in with Kosovo, another muslim population, and essentialy saved them from our fate. Sure it often lines up with their own interests, but I'm not complaining when I get help. Muslims (mainly Arabs since they are the face of Islam) need to clean up THEIR OWN IMAGE. They need to constantly do everything they can do condemn terrorism publicly and condemn radicals. It's not ok to just be quiet and expect people to read your thoughts. Plus non-muslims need to be shown what Islam is about, the more they understand the people the less they look at them as alien. American media (like Hollywood) definetly did add to the stereotype of Arabs and Muslims in general, but it's far from being the only culprit.

Second, the freedom of speech. No, the words of one man on the street won't affect the world, but at least he can still express himself any way he chooses. The big powers don't respect my individual opinion, but they definetly respect the entire populations opinion. People's opinions and votes is what decides who is the president. It's a basic human right. When you accept freedom of speech you just have to accept all the idiots that go along with it, who will abuse it. I know that some Nazi will hide behind freedom of speech when he rants against Jews and Blacks, but that's the price, oh well. If he does it on Live TV he will be destroyed anyway, by society. How many times have you seen famous people say shit they later apologize for, nah mean.

It's not perfect, but it's better then the alternative. Democracy is far from perfect too, but it's generaly the best system today.
    Woah! Holddd up! Not at any point did I back UK at all, infact to a point I hate this fucking country at times, I'm british at the end of the day, born and raised in the shithole of Tottenham, North London, but I do not stand for one fucking thing this country does, I stand for the people of my community, I stand for the people who suffer the same shitty conditions I do (You americans are quick to judge that nowhere in england is rough, guess what? I've lost 3 friends within the last year and a half; one battered to death with a brick, one stabbed 9 times and one tied up in his own flat and savagely mauled with a knife RIP. The only things that seperate us are gun laws). We all struggle everyday with ideas to get out of this, hell, Im studying my arse off at the moment to do something with my arse legitimately because I've had enough of this shit, I'm breaking the mentality so many are scared to break out of. However, when it comes as a country, I don't care, I've been to BiH every year of my life and my cousins live a happier life than I ever dreamed of, IN FUCKING TUZLA! This country is nothing special to me, only the decent people I have met in my 20 years.

So I can't comment on the UK's activities regarding Bosnia, but like I said, I don't even agree with the fact that our soldiers (including yours) are in these 'extremists' countries right now, occupying land (check the civilian deaths anyone) and what for? Please tell me what for?

At the end of the day, what can these muslims do? It's like the ghetto, once you brand a black person something for so long, some will eventually live up to the expectation you harsly throw upon them (psychology 101), thus essentially they will take pride in what they are being characterized at, and not break that mentality. If we keep screaming terrorists are a threat, BEWARE BEWARE, then invade their flippin' country, turn most of the common American public against them, and then NOT EXPECT them to live up to this? Not only will this make the extremists WORSE, but also give the extremist movement a push like never before, think Che Guevara.
    Ofcourse you can argue back that the extremists brought this upon themselves (once again, depends on your view on 9/11, I know many have seperate views on the matter), so it becomes a catch 22, however the way American and the UK handled it, has caused mass hate reactions from the islamic communities here in England, and those who before were innocent are now becoming racist against the white and believe they have something to fight for.

And even if certain members of the religion tried their best to defuse the opinions already mostly set in stone, the damage is already done. For instance, my TURKISH friend went on chatroulette once, and pretty much every American he came across would make some sort of arab/terrorist/dirty muslim remark, followed by fag. This shows to me the extent of the manufactured hate on a small scale, now from what I hear about the southern american states already being ~racist~ to an extent, now coupled with this, what the hell is our world becoming again. With talks of governments joining, with talks of the EU being able to over-ride any single decision of a country within it, is our world leading to a Hitler-esque power regime again, minus the radical killing?

However, I respect your points alot Bosniak, you are clearly intelligent. Holla back.
    Last edited by DaZ-Da-VillaiN; May 18th, 2010 at 11:14 PM
    Daz Da Villain

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

doesnotexist

Woah! Holddd up! Not at any point did I back UK at all, infact to a point I hate this fucking country at times, I'm british at the end of the day, born and raised in the shithole of Tottenham, North London, but I do not stand for one fucking thing this country does, I stand for the people of my community, I stand for the people who suffer the same shitty conditions I do (You americans are quick to judge that nowhere in england is rough, guess what? I've lost 3 friends within the last year and a half; one battered to death with a brick, one stabbed 9 times and one tied up in his own flat and savagely mauled with a knife RIP. The only things that seperate us are gun laws). We all struggle everyday with ideas to get out of this, hell, Im studying my arse off at the moment to do something with my arse legitimately because I've had enough of this shit, I'm breaking the mentality so many are scared to break out of. However, when it comes as a country, I don't care, I've been to BiH every year of my life and my cousins live a happier life than I ever dreamed of, IN FUCKING TUZLA! This country is nothing special to me, only the decent people I have met in my 20 years.

So I can't comment on the UK's activities regarding Bosnia, but like I said, I don't even agree with the fact that our soldiers (including yours) are in these 'extremists' countries right now, occupying land (check the civilian deaths anyone) and what for? Please tell me what for?
    I live in Canada mang. And good job, our motherland and our people will always be more important then any country we move to! Cuz you'll never feel more at home then with your own! Holla!

And yea don't be suprised alot of us live better back in BiH then abroad. BiH may be poorer and on the verge of war every month....but it's such a beautiful place sometimes, life feels so much better.

I'd also advise you to read this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Unfinest-Hou.../dp/0140289836

At the end of the day, what can these muslims do? It's like the ghetto, once you brand a black person something for so long, some will eventually live up to the expectation you harsly throw upon them (psychology 101), thus essentially they will take pride in what they are being characterized at, and not break that mentality. If we keep screaming terrorists are a threat, BEWARE BEWARE, then invade their flippin' country, turn most of the common American public against them, and then NOT EXPECT them to live up to this? Not only will this make the extremists WORSE, but also give the extremist movement a push like never before, think Che Guevara.
    This is true. Alot of young Arabs in Europe seem to almost enjoy their reputation now. But at the end of the day, no matter what, everyone is still responsible for their actions. If your pops gets blown up in a suicide bombing in London, will you care about the feelings of the suicide bomber? Probably not.

There is simply a better way to handle all this. They are doing it the stupid way.

And even if certain members of the religion tried their best to defuse the opinions already mostly set in stone, the damage is already done. For instance, my TURKISH friend went on chatroulette once, and pretty much every American he came across would make some sort of arab/terrorist/dirty muslim remark, followed by fag. This shows to me the extent of the manufactured hate on a small scale, now from what I hear about the southern american states already being ~racist~ to an extent, now coupled with this, what the hell is our world becoming again. With talks of governments joining, with talks of the EU being able to over-ride any single decision of a country within it, is our world leading to a Hitler-esque power regime again, minus the radical killing?
    I know but it didn't happen overnight. People have those views for a reason, and it's partly muslim's own fault. No matter how "hopeless" it is, Arabs and Muslims in general have to keep trying to clean their shit up. Look how far Blacks came in America, when a few decades ago it was completly acceptable to beat them in the streets and lynch them.

However, I respect your points alot Bosniak, you are clearly intelligent. Holla back.
    Well we Balkanoids are an intelligent breed

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaniard View Post
    oh god it's turning into a balija love fest.

*hopes i remembered the word right* FUCK YEA!
    I'll ban you for racism!!

:hosea1:

Battle Record
    3-1

Alright man I'll give that book a read at some point.
    Yeah, BiH is something else, it just seems to have that spirit and sense of belonging, I guess as far as psychology works, this would be down to the fact everyone is the same race/colour, and even though our world shouldn't be like that, those instincts are obviously still embedded strongly across the world. I guess that's why if anything was to divide our people as a nation, it would of been religion. Typical.

It's funny you should say that, It would be easy for me to hate the extremists, since my mumdukes was in the same tube carriage that one of the suicide bombers decided to blow himself up in, infact, she was sat 2 places away from him but gave her seat up for an eldery women. And yeah, I think these people are extremely selfish to take their own lives, in some sort of twisted attempt to do an act of good for their religion, but extremist suicide bombing only came around AFTER the events of 9/11 and the worldwide reaction to it, it is an effect, not a cause.

I remember a comedian putting this well across. He's arabic and had been to america, and he put it like this; The way the USA had made it's influenced on the people was by basically saying; here's a balanced view of the middle east and Islam and then followed to show a crazy man with a hook jumping around with a bomb on his back shouting 'DEATH TO ALL WHITE MEN, FOR ALLAH, FOR ALLAH' and this was comparable to the middle east and so on going to their people here's a balanced view of the western world and showing them the Grand Dragon on the KKK. Ya get me?

Every race, every religion, every group operates as a tribe ultimately, and some people of that tribe will be happy to play their role in the community, while others will want to push their tribe beyond limits, take over and become the top tribe, survival instincts at it's natural. So hence, some islamic extremists did this in 2001, a very serious attack indeed, but the backlash was as intense as the original attack, if not worse. What followed was mass population gaining a horrible view on all ISLAMICS, especially Arabics, a WAR being brought to the innocent people in those countries, mass conspiracy about the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden, who if you do your research on will be quite surprised, and so on. Thus in return this generated the hate reaction and escallated the situation tenfold.

At the end of the day, it's only become so much of an issue because of the scale of the original assault and the power of America. You can effectively say the terrorist issue is on lock, but to ask people to apologize won't happen. It's kinda like asking the IRA to say sorry. And for the poor muslims who followed their religion innocently, it would be unfair of them to carry the burden of their wrong-doing peers.

The world's just full of so much unnecessary hate between each nation, each race, each colour, each family, even each gender.

Sometimes when I hear people rabbit on about new world orders and conspiracies, I feel like it's probably the only logical way for the world to operate as one unit without the risk of any future wars again. We as humans are so sinful against eachother, our own species, that with every decade we are put under more and more control!

Ahhh. Enough of me ranting about everything now lol!
    Daz Da Villain

Ah say we blow all dem thur gatdamn sand niggers to hell in da name of ouh wite uhmerican pryde.

GO JEZUS!

doesnotexist

Alright man I'll give that book a read at some point.
    Yeah, BiH is something else, it just seems to have that spirit and sense of belonging, I guess as far as psychology works, this would be down to the fact everyone is the same race/colour, and even though our world shouldn't be like that, those instincts are obviously still embedded strongly across the world. I guess that's why if anything was to divide our people as a nation, it would of been religion. Typical.

It's funny you should say that, It would be easy for me to hate the extremists, since my mumdukes was in the same tube carriage that one of the suicide bombers decided to blow himself up in, infact, she was sat 2 places away from him but gave her seat up for an eldery women. And yeah, I think these people are extremely selfish to take their own lives, in some sort of twisted attempt to do an act of good for their religion, but extremist suicide bombing only came around AFTER the events of 9/11 and the worldwide reaction to it, it is an effect, not a cause. I remember a comedian saying it well, his arabic and had been to america, and he put it like this; The way the USA had made it's influenced on the people was by basically saying; here's a balanced view of the middle east and Islam and then followed to show a crazy man with a hook jumping around with a bomb on his back shouting 'DEATH TO ALL WHITE MEN, FOR ALLAH, FOR ALLAH' and this was comparable to the middle east and so on going to their people here's a balanced view of the western world and showing them the Grand Dragon on the KKK. Ya get me? Every race, every religion, every group operates as a tribe ultimately, and some people of that tribe will be happy to play their role in the community, while others will want to push their tribe beyond limits, take over and become the top tribe, survival instincts at it's natural. So hence, some islamic extremists did this in 2001, a very serious attack indeed, but the backlash was as intense as the original attack, if not worse. What followed was mass population gaining a horrible view on all ISLAMICS, especially Arabics, a WAR being brought to the innocent people in those countries, mass conspiracy about the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden, who if you do your research on will be quite surprised, and so on. Thus in return this generated the hate reaction and escallated the situation tenfold. At the end of the day, it's only become so much of an issue because of the scale of the original assault and the power of America. You can effectively say the terrorist issue is on lock, but to ask people to apologize won't happen. It's kinda like asking the IRA to say sorry. And for the poor muslims who followed their religion innocently, it would be unfair of them to carry the burden of their wrong-doing peers.

The world's just full of so much unnecessary hate between each nation, each race, each colour, each family, even each gender.

Sometimes when I hear people rabbit on about new world orders and conspiracies, I feel like it's probably the only logical way for the world to operate as one unit without the risk of any future wars again. We as humans are so sinful against eachother, our own species, that with every decade we are put under more and more control!

Ahhh. Enough of me ranting about everything now lol!
    What seperates Bosnia is those filthy Serbo-Vlachs that settled on our land and the tried to cleanse us off it!!!!!!!!!! And now they claim it as theirs!!!

YOU'RE BALKAN MAN! EMBRACE YOUR WARRIOR BLOOD! EBRACE IT!!

BOSNA 4 LYFE! DEATH TO SERBIA!!! JEBEM VAM MAJKU, EVO MUJA SVE DO BEOGRADA!!!

:hosea1: :hosea1::hosea1:

Battle Record
    3-1

hahaha! man I miss Tuzlan Ćevapčići so much. Urgggh, can't wait to go back =}
    Daz Da Villain

doesnotexist

hahaha! man I miss Tuzlan Ćevapčići so much. Urgggh, can't wait to go back =}
    Regionaly you're a Bosanac, I'm a Hercegovac, we're naturaly the more badass highlander kind of Bosniak, so I'm gonna need to learn you on our warrior ways.

Eat your cevapi with a handzar. Or a kama. Basicly any large decorated blade you can use to stab them with and guide them to your bearded and/or epicly moustached mouth.

This kind of moustache:

Make sure to eat them while standing on a mountain cliff.