User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Doc T - Riding 24's (Snippet VIDEO)

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Doc T - Riding 24's (Snippet VIDEO)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Esd6RElUPj8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Esd6RElUPj8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

as usual.. I'll throw in my links before the end of the day... if you drop feed then please leave a link and i'll hit your track up too.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    3-6

Re: Doc T - Riding 24's (Snippet VIDEO)

I like the way the beat presented itself, that shit was hard.

you need some better mixing and mastering, but ya flow is dope i like what you did.

you just need a lil more complexity on your bars and you should be straight. also a lil bit more originality to separate you from all theses other rappers making songs like these. Good shit though.

7/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

appreciate the feed.. as far as complexity in the lyrics.. you got to think of the style of music I was making here.. its more of a smack a nigga cos he got the same pair of timbs you got lol. but again.. thanks for the feed fam.
    カミノコトバ

that hook is ugly 2 me ur verse is aight u need to fix ur deliverance though
    E.T. "Born Hungry Mixtape" Coming Soon

Battle Record
    112-23

^where you stay at in Davie?
    カミノコトバ

If you mix and master this track better your going to have a banger bro. I could def. blast this in my car, it has that feel, plus your delivery is really good and you stay on point with it throughout the track. Its not something I can consider classic but it def. makes me want to smack a mofo up lol. Good stuff.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...921/index.html

Battle Record
    1-1

sounds pretty good..not gonna comment on quality because youtube usually makes quality sound worse than what it is..nice lil vid to go wit the track..can't wait to hear the track when its final..sound like its gonna be pretty cool..

[YOUTUBE]huERok8y-Oo[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    ^where you stay at in Davie?
    thats where im from............im from east side davie...you know where davie pal is????or davie rd???towards that area why????

Battle Record
    112-23

yeah, I used to have fams up in davie rd by bcc.. Im peeping your myspace tracks right now son.
    カミノコトバ

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    yeah, I used to have fams up in davie rd by bcc.. Im peeping your myspace tracks right now son.
    oh ok yea i know what ur talking about brah....so what do u think of the music?????honesty?? so where do u stay