User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 80

Thread: Bearmanpig

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Bearmanpig

LOL at Eng. damn...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You write some real shit, you get her. Do something...

You've Earned a Custom Title! Insaner's Avatar
    Turn Around When Possible. Then, Take the Ferry.

on a level tho Esc0 where bouts u from?
    Check my OMs..
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nevermind man i'm out. Peace.
    Check my OMs..

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Esc0BosS View Post
    ayo...you know what? you have shit a lil twisted family...cuz i feel you on the UK tip, its all grime/niche...butchu talkin some shit like you been tryna "kill your accent" (i did a lil homework lmfao) you need a lil schooling trust me

the art of hiphop is pretty non-existent in the UK...and i aint finna claim shit like i know more...but i love this hiphop shit...so i can understand when anutha nigga does...and say what you say, you obv a lil pissed off from what niggaz has said...doesnt mean they wrong...

and check, i also see you repeatedly saying, "dont getme wrong on no stereotypical shit" << thats funny, because i say tha same shit, online & offline...but you
    Word...I love this Hip Hop shit...more than most people here in UK, trust me on that. But, probably as much as everyone on this site. I hate grime, man...Don' even go there...lol. Yeah...my accent ain't that British, any ways. So, all is cool. It'll come with the more droppin' I do. What were you sayin' bout schooling?

This is kinda partly the reason...Why I wanna live in America, during my early adult life and beyond. Like trust me...this country is fucked in all aspects.
    Last edited by Paraciite; May 4th, 2010 at 06:59 PM

thats what i mean you need schooling, meaning you've got your shit a lil fucked up talking about you wanna kill your accent and move to america n shit...shit, for the accent, i havent really got one myself, but if i did, i'd rock with it...because hate your place & ends all you want family, your a product of your enviroment, bet that

and saying our country is fucked up...your about as right as me saying the worlds is fucked up...

the grass aint always greener, but shit, i aint one to give advice lmfao
    iBeast

Battle Record
    0-2

Mhm, I know America's got it's shit fucked up too, let alone the world...But there's no doubt it's a beautiful place...Well, some parts. If not most. Lol, I got no choice hatin' on my environment. Coz' the people that I know personally...They're all fucked up. I'm like different to everyone, and that's how I wanna be man...No one's into Hip Hop, I'm like the only one...besides one or two of my good friends. It's just that, moving to America's been a dream as a child. Like, I never liked it here. I got bullied. Discriminated. Beat. etc.
    I'm not saying it doesn't happen there, but as far as I'm concerned...there can be some nice people there, too. Who knows? I might be better off there. I got a few family there as well. I can get an idea of life there...from them.

If I ever do a recording, and post it here...You'll see what I mean...Like, I've been listening to American Hip Hop since I was like a proper kid...So, really...I've been influenced differently to my environment.

(I'll hit you back with a reply tomorrow...I'm off for now man, peace).

iunno why you keep stressing about if you do a recording...like for real, iunno what the fuck you on bout lmfao

but as for hating your environment, i do the same, prolly more so than you...trust me, im lookin to move locations and put a couple people on permanent time-out like for real...but thats cuz im from the fuckin slums, everywhere has its slums...but dont come at me like UK aint got some ill places...

and you talk about discrimination family, aint a muhfuka on this earth that dont discriminate wetha he's aware of it or not...that prolly dont even make sense to you but it is what it is

smh
    iBeast

Battle Record
    0-2

Lol, damn...word. Yeah, I stress recording...Coz' I get a lot of feedback on how some of my words don't rhyme, or my voice could be whack if it's pure full on British...That's why I say like...It'll all be different on the fuckin' mic. Lmao.

lmfao word...if niggaz tellin you your shit dont rhyme, and it does verbally...dont let it bother you none...

ima say this tho, this might have made sense to you when you wrote it...just know that its doesnt make sense to anybody else...UK niggaz or yanks...is gon both have a problem understanding this...like i said, i aint really tryna crit your whole steez from this drop...im just saying what i see

#1 im ghost
    iBeast

Battle Record
    0-2

Trust me, changes will be made...again, it ain't nothin' official. Just a mess around with words, man. I'll be posting up some more shit...later this week, maybe. Tune in. Peace.

Battle Record
    0-2

Up...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

free bump cool rhyme dude check mine out.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ml#post7641759

free advertisment more like >.>
    Check my OMs..

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by bigH View Post
    free bump cool rhyme dude check mine out.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ml#post7641759
    I'll check it out...If you hit me up on some better feed. Peace.

Battle Record
    0-2

Up...