User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 80

Thread: Bearmanpig

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Bearmanpig

P.S....People generally learn by experimenting...Than just writing the same ol' shit, if you get me. This is a learning thing for me. I'm not some whack kid, who's going to go platinum like that. It takes determination, and in time...It will come, when I am at my full capabilities...don't judge me now...I'll let you judge me once I'm at that level, where I'm recording. Because, I on't be recording any time soon. Just critique, and write your own rhymes. We cool?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You write some real shit, you get her. Do something...

Awards SS HOF SS HW Champion SS Season Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member OM HOF

ok.
    Last edited by Mr. Black; May 5th, 2010 at 02:59 PM
    I'm here to break my own ball and chain..

You've Earned a Custom Title! Insaner's Avatar
    Turn Around When Possible. Then, Take the Ferry.

loll this is jus gna escalate.. btw Black was my reply sufficient or dyu still think im just commenting and saying whatever just to get links ect..?
    Check my OMs..
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Black you should be transcending such verbal alteracations - you were generally accurate with your criticism a page back but as some fuck said, you had some notable gaps in knowledge/ignorance based on the different nativity shit...it's whatever.

Paracite, dude, your assessment of kids on this site either being nursery grade basic or too intimately complex is kinda truth...but you responded to duke in the wrong manner when all he was tryna do was help up your own game you know. That said, Black's one of the illest writers here...

...and I'd also say he don't fall under the category of those pseudo-creative folk who tote joke poems and front like they versatile when they cant write a rap or shit spittable - lot of people like this here. You might think me one of them but that ain't the case.

But you two should really kiss and make the fuck up already as you both got things misconstrued.

This is me mediating, I usually create warring. Ain't that some shit.

ahaha im with English man. Make Love not War :P.
    Check my OMs..

ayo son...shut the fuck up...period...i've skimmed through your shit... how the fuck you reppin on behalf on the UK? with some nonsensical shit (Eng, check me if im wrong with that lmfao) that you keep spinning in your own shits to make sense, i understand where your coming from to a certain degree, because alotta people are abstract with there shit...but it takes skill to put em down where there still abstract but coherent to anotha nigga

and on the fuckin real...i dont even know dude so play it on some stupid shit if you want...but any two bars from any of blacks pieces would body this, thats real

i'da given feed like i do most niggaz when i can be fucked...but aint nothing worse than an arrogant dude without the shits to back it...#1
    iBeast

this had me lmmfao

on the 'Bearmanpig' thing...Yo, I could call it deliberate...but, it's been interpreted both ways in the past AND it can be interpreted as Pigbearman, Bearpigman or Manpigbear. It doesn't actually matter. It's just that I've seen it been interpreted this way
    anybody else have the term "reaching" come to mind?? lmfao gotdamn
    iBeast

Battle Record
    0-2

You just failed...

Who cares what 'Rap' means? I call your whack drops 'poems' because they are. They have NO rhythm. Lol.

Hypocritical cunt, damn...I don't know you...You're smart, aren't you? You don't know me, bitch...And it's a fuckin' good thing you don't know me. AND since when did I make up a word? Name one...I'll tattoo your fuckin' name across my fat ass, period.

And, I've heard songs...EVEN on mainstream, where on some lines - are like 'Wtf is this guy talking about?'...We feel the same here in the UK or anywhere else. So, just coz' a lil' bitch from the otherside of the world don't understand what I have to say...Doesn't mean the whole world doesn't understand it...Infact, those who don't...can search into it...and learn more about foreign cultures and entertainment etc.

Aiyyo, I've told you...This was an experiment (AND I'll experiment all I want)...It's nothing official, so take it like a pretty fuckin' girl and shut up.

I was going to say...I appreciate your feed...But, you kinda out did it with the swearing man...I tried to be nice on this site. Nothing up to now, has pissed me off. Can't you just give respective feed? Instead of ranting on about fuck knows what happened to Goldilocks...It's in front of you. If you don't understand...Then, say it. Don't start havin' a flash at me. And don't bitch on other people coz' your shit don't get any feed, coz' you think it's 'all good'. I'm in the same position, but I don't talk to others irrespectively (unless, I have to).

Fuck you.

Battle Record
    0-2

I'm out. Fuck this.

And, I don't represent UK...It's a bowl a fuckin' shit. Literally like 1/100 here...know about Hip Hop. I hate this place.
    Last edited by Paraciite; May 4th, 2010 at 06:05 PM

smh

Bruv this shit is just spiralling n escalating. I say forget argueing and prove that you're actually good in future drops. Waste of time argueing man and this all just started from misunderstandings n shit. Leave it out man just drop some nice stuff after n show people how you can write. PEACE man.
    Check my OMs..

ayo...look...considering i know what the fuck i was like @ 15 with regards to accepting shits...ima say this...drop anutha piece and i'll critique it properly...aiight?
    iBeast

I think he's a fair bit more skilled than I was @ 15, cereal.

As the brother above me said, drop another piece and I'll give it proper looks aswell.

Battle Record
    0-2

Done deal. Thank you. Having a good approach is a lil' bit better...Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraciite View Post
    I'm out. Fuck this.

And, I don't represent UK...It's a bowl a fuckin' shit. Literally like 1/100 here...know about Hip Hop. I hate this place.
    ayo...you know what? you have shit a lil twisted family...cuz i feel you on the UK tip, its all grime/niche...butchu talkin some shit like you been tryna "kill your accent" (i did a lil homework lmfao) you need a lil schooling trust me

the art of hiphop is pretty non-existent in the UK...and i aint finna claim shit like i know more...but i love this hiphop shit...so i can understand when anutha nigga does...and say what you say, you obv a lil pissed off from what niggaz has said...doesnt mean they wrong...

and check, i also see you repeatedly saying, "dont getme wrong on no stereotypical shit" << thats funny, because i say tha same shit, online & offline...but you
    iBeast