User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 80

Thread: Bearmanpig

You've Earned a Custom Title! Insaner's Avatar
    Turn Around When Possible. Then, Take the Ferry.

Re: Bearmanpig

how up dyu want this 2 go man O_O.. gna b in the heavens nex thing u kno :P
    Check my OMs..
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

Lol...I need some more feedback. Lol. Not enough. People just stare at my shit, and comment on the whack-est pieces of garbage on this website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You write some real shit, you get her. Do something...

ahaha true man.. try give some feedback on another piece and ask them to come back and give some on yours..
    Check my OMs..

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

You had nice vocab in this but it was a little over used and it threw off the flow and direction. Some of your structure was iffy and left me looking for the next line to explain what you wrote. I don;t know where you are from because some of the words, to me, seem to be on a regional thing (like where you are from) and wasn't identifiable to me to understand. You have a great imagination but you have to make it clear that the reader is understanding what you are dropping. I'ma keep an eye on you because you got the potential. Peace

Best Topical Writer: 143

Battle Record
    0-2

Thanks man...I'm from UK. But, don't be stereotypical...I'm nothing like these fake fuckers that you might find...on mainstream rap from here. NOTHING. I was purely brought up listening to American rap. Even so...My language is probably a bit different to your type of English...But, maybe I can explain some words to you. If you really don't get it.

Btw, please...do keep an eye on me...I'd love feedback all the time. I'll rtf if you want...but I need to promote myself on this website, a bit. I'm still at that stage where I'm trying to figure out my own style...that's why I'm being creative here.

Thanks...Peace...

Battle Record
    0-2

P.S. check out my other work...if you haven't...it's called 'just showing love'...It's in the recently closed posts. Thanks, peace...
    Last edited by Paraciite; May 3rd, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

Up...

Battle Record
    0-2

up...

Battle Record
    0-2

Up.

Awards SS HOF SS HW Champion SS Season Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member OM HOF

maybe no ones feeding it cause its called bearmanpig and not manbearpig.

and cause its not that great. some really incoherent speech patterns in this .. i know your from the uk but wtf? hole-in-butt?

I’m Saving women, chasing villains throwing waste and piss at,
    Children, stripping Barbie dolls - hardly, tasting plastic to fix them,
    theres no many things wrong with this line, beside the fact that its weird.

1. piss at / fix them does not rhyme by any stretch of the imagination
    2. 'tasting plastic to fix them'? what does that mean? youre licking naked barbie dolls to fix them? wtf
    3. that 'hardly' is really misplaced imo. wtf is it there for? so they're hardly stripping barbies? is it just there for a rhyme? cause it really throws off the line more than anything.

Orgy for naked chicks, let’s play - there ain’t a road to cross,
    Scuffing a bowl of tomato combo, just me and Goldilocks,
    besides that i dont know how you scuff a bowl .. this wasnt a bad portion. considering you also followed up on the concept in your next lines, good

ok .. how the FUCK do you 'snore fog' and what is a 'louring bong'? are you just making shit up to rhyme or what?

why would someone grunt 'sore'? cause it hurts? thats a perfect example of something incoherent because your sacrificing any sense in your verse for the rhyming aspect of it. no ones gonna think this is dope just cause it rhymes. you have to MAKE SENSE.

my bigges issue is 'gear man, stig'....WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING

honestly if your gonna keep dropping shit like that you have to have some reference link cause whoever has fed you and said this shit was 'interesting' or w/e odds are they dont know what the hell that is either and should maybe try giving a close read before dropping some bogus ass feedback for a link.

matter fact - if insaner can come in here and tell me wtf the last 2 lines mean in their totality, since he thinks the 'meaning' is so 'crazy', ill take back what ive been saying and put 'paracite is god' in my sig for a month.

basically dont rely on these kids who come in here dropping some bullshit like 'oh that was crazy' to get a link .. who obviously have not really read it and are not in the position to be criticizing your work. i'm telling you how i really feel about it from my perspective and would appreciate if you would clarify some of this verse cause right now it makes no sense to me and seems pretty whack.

btw its 'manbearpig' - dunno if you knew that or if this was an obvious spoof. even though it wasnt really a spoof of anything

take it how you want,

keep doin it,

I'm here to break my own ball and chain..

LOL'd at Black's post. You do have some good points there, and yeh I understand where you're coming from, but this drop is actually supposed to be ridiculous and teetering on the edge of nonsense.. although it may have accidentally fell in. I know Paraciite outside of this site and I've read alot of his stuff and basically its nothing like this. This was just supposed to be him experimenting with humour/craziness. So was his other drop. He hasn't dropped any of his serious stuff on this site as far as I know.

Lol you asked me to explain last two lines:

'‘Cause Guess what? I’m Bearmanpig - smiting fear into Meerkat wit,
    I’ll be the mascot, alas Top - like Gear’s man, Stig.'

He's Bearmanpig.. speaks for itself..

Smiting fear into Meerkat wit.. reference to comparethemeerkat.com/comparethemarket.com advert? I don't know if you have it where you live but everyone knows about it here in the UK. I think this part was partly done just to rhyme with 'Bearmanpig' though, coz it literally means inflicting fear into the wit of a Meerkat, which could be taken as either making a Meerkat scared, or using the wit of a Meerkat to scare people, or mixing fear and wit together..

Top- like Gear's man, Stig.. 'Top Gear' is a show we have in the UK, 'the Stig' is their test driver and also their mascot. He always covers his whole body with a race driving suit and helmet and like they always make jokes about him n stuff.. apparently he's actually F1 racing legend Micheal Scumacher (not spelled right).

Lol hope that cleared things up slightly.. Peace.
    Check my OMs..

I'm here to Destroy YOU! Galactus The Devourer's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-0

lmao.. ^^^

black gonna be rockin a new sig.. jp

Say shit was lost in translation, eh.
    Impart wisdom
    In part wishing
    The wit-starved listen
    & dim sparks glisten.

'ill take back what ive been saying and put 'paracite is god' in my sig for a month.'

No need to take it back.. alot of what you said was valid and you just never heard of the other stuff so not ur fault I suppose.. and the stuff about the sig has nuthin 2 do with me nywayz lol. Peace.
    Check my OMs..

Battle Record
    0-2

Dude, lol ^ he just said it for me...Don't get all angry coz' you don't understand me. I don't understand some American or other countries' local tongue as well as you might...But I'm speaking on behalf of the UK. This was JUST an experiment...with the sound of words. I'm trying to manipulate them a lil'. Like you said, "how does 'piss at' and 'fix them' rhyme?'. Exactly, I'm twisting the words...If I was to actually drop them on a recording. I just LIKE to write it out in full, plain English...as lyrics. I don't write how I spit...whether YOU like it or not. Lol, and on the 'Bearmanpig' thing...Yo, I could call it deliberate...but, it's been interpreted both ways in the past AND it can be interpreted as Pigbearman, Bearpigman or Manpigbear. It doesn't actually matter. It's just that I've seen it been interpreted this way...and I didn't resort to the fucking internet to ACTUALLY check it. BECAUSE, it doesn't matter. Lol, I'll be the same thing...No matter which way you put it. What I meant by snoring fog, was another interpretation of basically...smoking AND sleeping...because I mention doing IT on 'little bear's fold up cot'. Smoking was an addition, but you generally sleep on a cot. ALL of this was a fucking exaggeration, don't take it like this shit is serious...And I don't normally write like this. I was JUST messing around on this piece man. On top, louring bong...A bong is what you smoke out of...and it's 'louring' as such, perhaps because of the smoke...OR just the pure addiction.

Where's that 'Paraciite is god'? Lol. I'm expecting it. :P ...

Look man, I'm not dissing you...but I came here to rap. Not argue. I probably know more about Hip Hop than you do...because I've seen your work...AND it's not Hip Hop, period. Just poems...Trying to get at people with big words. Here's my word of advice...You won't be able to spit that shit on a beat. So, write a rap. You might have big meaning this and that...but when it comes to dropping...your ass is going to struggle. Unless, you're on a real slow beat. AND it's not just you...it's practically everyone on this fuckin' site. Either your complicated as fuck...And just to mention, you're kinda hypocritical coz' half your shit doesn't make sense, either. OR, you're whack as fuck...And peoples' rhyming, flow is weak...simple vocab...'Nuf said. I'm trying to keep it somewhere in between...AND this was ONLY an EXPERIMENT, give me a chance to hit you up on something a lil' more real...with a more worthwhile message. I'm sorry if I offended you. Infact, I'm gonna look at your work...Now and future work...Just to give you feedback. I don't give a fuck, good or bad. I hope you do the same. You know why I've said this? because, you seem to me...an honest person. I respect that.

Ok, btw a 'grunt' is normally associated with sport...but it can be seen as a forced noise behind the mouth, when closed. So, grunting 'Sore!'...for example, you stubbed your toe...and you say 'Shit!', generally when you say it AND you feel the pain...You kinda force it through your mouth and don't say it properly out loud...but, you can't bare the pain. That's what I mean.

Anyways, I don't know what to say anymore. It's ok if you don't like it...I didn't spend enough time on this. AND, I was trying to be creative with my words, almost playing with them. Sorry to disappoint.
    Last edited by Paraciite; May 4th, 2010 at 04:48 PM