User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 59

Thread: Need a Site For Cheap?

Stranger

Re: Need a Site For Cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Dareall View Post
    And I went to college for a computer science and computer engineering. Your petty 'certification' means shit to me junior. And LMFAO @ you can't see their javascript. You are a complete idiot. After saying that, I am telling you to stop responding to this thread or I am going to ban you for trolling. It is obvious that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
    LMFAO, i give a shit about your college dude, a zend certification is more prestigious than any school you wasted your money on. you cannot see his javascript, only if your using a tool like firebug to inspect it, which isn't his javascript and only the default interpretation by the browser, all you see is the design which is a whole new subject, i responded cause what you just said made me laugh.

you only see the browsers javascript, you don't see his javascript unless u have his source code.

most of the professors at these dam schools have no idea what there talking about and don't know how to teach, if i was going to college it dam sure wouldn't be for web development

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

You dipshit, all his javscript files get included in the head of the html.. .ANyone with half a brain can copy the 'src' of the script tag into the address bar of the browser and see the javascript. Javascript is clientside, which means the browser has to see it, if the browser can see it then ANYONE CAN.

And even ignoring your idiocy with that, the most horrendous part of the javascript on that site is within the main html of the pages itself.

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

Stranger

all you see is the embedded javascript link, you don't see the file itself, i mean it probably is bad coding by looking at the design but you really can't say that unless u wen't through the source code, if you can even say it then.

Battle Record
    16-4

Quote Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
    LMFAO, i give a shit about your college dude, a zend certification is more prestigious than any school you wasted your money on. you cannot see his javascript, only if your using a tool like firebug to inspect it, which isn't his javascript and only the default interpretation by the browser, all you see is the design which is a whole new subject, i responded cause what you just said made me laugh.

you only see the browsers javascript, you don't see his javascript unless u have his source code.

most of the professors at these dam schools have no idea what there talking about and don't know how to teach, if i was going to college it dam sure wouldn't be for web development
    LMFAO@ you only see the browsers javascript. LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NO, the javascript is from the server, the browsers execute the javascript. They do not create it. lMFAO, you have no clue how the internet even works and you are trying to talk shit. I swear I am about to bann you.

Battle Record
    16-4

Let me show you real quick man, just to prove that you are a moron

Stranger

no no no, you idiot, all browsers have standards of how they interpret languages, so when you inspect css or javascript you see there interpretation. they call people like you script kiddies lmao, think you getting spoon fed when you go to edit> view source

you realize how much of a secruity risk that would be if i could just go to a site and click view>source to see all there code?

Stranger

thats just markup, thats not functionality

the first link was just doing browser detections

Stranger

and thats not actually raw javascript there using the prototype framework

Battle Record
    16-4

Here is code I am about to upload to RB in an external file just to further prove it to you ...

This is what the file will contain...
    HTML Code:
    alert('you are a moron');
    Thats is what the javascript file will contain...Now give me to create an html file and include it and then show you that you can view what I wrote in the external javascript file

Stranger

text string data can only be seen and its very limited, nothing that works with the server can be seen.

Battle Record
    16-4

Here is the html file...
    http://rapbattles.com/test123.html
    Here is the javscript file included in the head of that document...
    http://rapbattles.com/test.js

Stranger

and again thats not raw javascript, its prototype which is a javascript framework

Battle Record
    16-4

Quote Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
    text string data can only be seen and its very limited, nothing that works with the server can be seen.
    Do you not understand what clientside means? TO the server the javascript files are just text documents, the browsers read through the html documents see the script tags linking to external javascript files and then request the server for those javascript files. The server does nothing but send them as text documents, the javascript is executed BY THE BROWSER on each users machine.

Stranger

thats all i see, yea i see the alert but not the actual function