Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 64

Thread: My Latest Tat

The Mob.
    Battle Record
    104-43
    Awards 100+ Wins

Re: My Latest Tat

lmao I was expecting this so...and dagel dont even put ya dumbass irish input into this I already have enough idiots responding

and na I wont regret it I know the meaning and what it represents ya'll are jus some closed minded muthaz lol..........anyone got any tats they would like to post?

I defiently prefer this then havin a dragon around my arm, a girlfriend or wife name on me, or a dumbass character on me...I only have this and my daughters first and last name on each forearm...anyway thankz for the dumbass responses and Jonezy its called a blowout (type of cut) and from ya pics u defiently need to take off them dingy ass hats and get one.
    The words I write are oxygen to greatness.

Battle Record
    12-8

lol @ "Mafioso"

thats about as cool as my sweet microphone tattoo..that looks like a dildo, or a lighthouse, depending on which way i flip my arm. that also looks like it says "RhymerSkemer"...when it was supposed to say "RhymeSkeme" lol..

ahh, thank god for laser tattoo removal.

someday, you too will appreciate laser tattoo removal. or tattoo removing gel, if you want to be a puss about it.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mafioso. View Post
    lmao I was expecting this so...and dagel dont even put ya dumbass irish input into this I already have enough idiots responding

and na I wont regret it I know the meaning and what it represents ya'll are jus some closed minded muthaz lol..........anyone got any tats they would like to post?

I defiently prefer this then havin a dragon around my arm, a girlfriend or wife name on me, or a dumbass character on me...I only have this and my daughters first and last name on each forearm...anyway thankz for the dumbass responses and Jonezy its called a blowout (type of cut) and from ya pics u defiently need to take off them dingy ass hats and get one.
    Yeah.. you were trying to find a cool username for RB and that's what you came with. And you took it further than what Dagel does. You got it tatted on you. You'll regret it.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Lol i dont wear them hats, it was one of my mates he collects um so i was fuckin about with it, and my hair is spot on man, we've already agreed its your tattoo thats the shocker.
    [YOUTUBE]qZwqp6S1gIw[/YOUTUBE]

The Mob.
    Battle Record
    104-43
    Awards 100+ Wins

lol HE my original unsername is jay brook, then blunt wrap, evil king, puzzle etc.....I chose my username maf after a while.

and Jon dont take it to thew heart

but ur still a fag and a bum for wearing ur mates hat lmao.

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

yeah man your right, next time ill just get my RB name tattooed on my neck
    [YOUTUBE]qZwqp6S1gIw[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Hahaha^
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    1-1

Shmuck...

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

The Mob.
    Battle Record
    104-43
    Awards 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy View Post
    yeah man your right, next time ill just get my RB name tattooed on my neck
    LMAO

na jus get the ginger bread man on ur chest....wit UK on top, fag.

Battle Record
    0-1

By far the most pointless and idiotic tat u cud possibly get and on your kneck at that LMAO yall muh fuckas need to stop wit the dumbass pointless tattoo cuz wen u get a certain age its goin look even dumber than it looks now

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by abiona View Post
    It would be much more entertaining if you only went by Mafioso on RB...
    ha

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

the lettering is nice

Battle Record
    1-1

I never dissed you for it, I just said I hope you don't regret it. But since you're so keen on putting words in my mouth here's a thought for you to ponder on.

The general population sees Mafioso as a term to describe the Mafia. Now imagine you walking down the street with an italian mafia figure walking behind you, you won't even see it coming. Great placement. It's like you pretty much put a permanent "kick me" sign behind you for an italian hitman to see. -big thumbs up- Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyye.
    [YOUTUBE]jfmiKmUlx6Q[/YOUTUBE]

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Mob.
    Battle Record
    104-43
    Awards 100+ Wins

yeah ur right....but fuck an itialian hitman...if i die its meant to be.

but yea ur right e dont get mad I jus dont give a fuck wat pppl think thats my attiude niggaz aint payin the bills or feedin me so...

but lol @ I'll never see it coming

"looks around nervously"

lmao

Battle Record
    1-1

yeah ur right....but fuck an itialian hitman...if i die its meant to be.

but yea ur right e dont get mad I jus dont give a fuck wat pppl think thats my attiude niggaz aint payin the bills or feedin me so...

but lol @ I'll never see it coming

"looks around nervously"

lmao
    Do you homie, one thing history has taught people is that you don't fuck with 2 mafia's in this world cause they don't fuck around and that's Italian and Yakuza. I would say KGB but ever since that search engine called KGB came out, just not the same
    [YOUTUBE]jfmiKmUlx6Q[/YOUTUBE]

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.