magic all the way

Battle Record
    1-1

Re: NBA Playoff Chat

No words needed.
    And KG smashes on cats.

*prays he doesn't get suspended for being a beast*
    [YOUTUBE]UGIi5Y6bfh4[/YOUTUBE]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

KG probably getting suspended or fined at least.... Atlanta looked the best out of the teams that played ysterday... Surprised as hell Mike Bibby showed up...

Battle Record
    10-3
    Awards LLL HOF

Lakers looked good. the refs were helluv one sided, but they still won comfortably.

Battle Record
    2-3

hell yea the lakers were gettin sum bullshit calls at home. but the thunder still hung in there for awhile. durant had a bad first game but i think he will rebound in game 2. and Lebron is gonna best game 2 for a double double wit 30+pts and 10+assts possibly thrown in a triple double wit rebounds. i see them runnin thru the east and shaq winnin a ring for the king even IF they face LA. i still see denver comin out of the west but i wanna see lebron shut down kobe so all the haters can finally bow to KING JAMES

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Mindless must be pulling his hair out
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

Battle Record
    10-3
    Awards LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by hitman81 View Post
    hell yea the lakers were gettin sum bullshit calls at home. but the thunder still hung in there for awhile. durant had a bad first game but i think he will rebound in game 2. and Lebron is gonna best game 2 for a double double wit 30+pts and 10+assts possibly thrown in a triple double wit rebounds. i see them runnin thru the east and shaq winnin a ring for the king even IF they face LA. i still see denver comin out of the west but i wanna see lebron shut down kobe so all the haters can finally bow to KING JAMES
    lol wow..

your dellusional.

Battle Record
    10-3
    Awards LLL HOF

the Magic looked strong tonite. so if i was lebron and the cavs i'd be praying the pick up of shaq and jamison is going to be able to change last years east conf. outcome with dwight howard, who, btw, had 9 blocks earlier lol, and also set records this season that have NEVER been done before in the NBA lol.

Denver and carmello anthony fall short every year against the lakers. and artest will make a mockery of him this year. so, yea.

Greatness.
    Battle Record
    48-0

Man the Lakers played well today. Durant was oh so nervous !

Owned.

Battle Record
    8-3

russell westrbook is FEARLESS though. if he continues to play like that and durant steps it up a bit and the lakers dont go off from three like they did in the first half the thunder are definitely giving the lake show a game. and these so called experts pickign the spurs over the mavs? please.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Nick. View Post
    the Magic looked strong tonite. so if i was lebron and the cavs i'd be praying the pick up of shaq and jamison is going to be able to change last years east conf. outcome with dwight howard, who, btw, had 9 blocks earlier lol, and also set records this season that have NEVER been done before in the NBA lol.

Denver and carmello anthony fall short every year against the lakers. and artest will make a mockery of him this year. so, yea.
    Before or after they nearly lost a 22 point lead after the half?
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

Battle Record
    2-1
    Awards Haiku Season Champion

Magic played some shitty second half basketball tonight, didn't look like contenders at all...I think the Hawks might pull something out in the east, they looked good in their first game.

KG got suspended game 2 for the elbow...Quentin Richardson got fined 25,000.

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

I'm not worried. Vince AND Dwight had off nights (5 pts 7rb from Dwight and VC wen't like 3-14) and we still had a 22 pt lead at one point. Of course it's the Magic so they have to mess around and give the other team a chance, but they still won by like 9 or 11 which isn't a close game at all. I think we have a realistic chance at a sweep. We went 3-1 in the reg season against them, and the one loss was kind of a fluke.

GO MAGIC!
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

well

Mavs going to beat the Spurs

Trailblazers and Phoenix seems to be like a series that'll go the distance to 7 games

i see Mavs beating spurs in 5

then Mavs beating whoever they play between Az and Portland,

i think OKC will push Lakers hard, then lakers will lose in round 2, if not then they'll lose to the mavericks

Originally Posted by sILLable
    i was 18 and she was 15...never again..i dont ask for ID's im not a fuckin night club but whatever

Battle Record
    2-3

these magic fans are gonna be a lil upset after the playoffs. orlando didnt get much better. yea the addition of vince helped but they did lose turk. altho i think vs is better cleveland added shaq and jamison. not to mention hickson is beastin and lebron is a whole new monster from last year.
    and denver has fell short but not alwas to lakers they lost to la last year and san antonio the year before that.

carmelo will ball ron artest up. the lakers had trouble wit okc even wit durant playin so shitty they were still in the game

the chosen one gets a ring