Showing results 901 to 915 of 1651

Thread: Working Out

You've Earned a Custom Title! iLL NoShun's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Working out

Just do P90x and masturbate. you will be good
    I'm decent at best.. lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

eggs have 6g of protein per egg

10 oz steak or chicken breast(measured after cooked)
    2 cans of tuna in water
    8 oz extra lean ground beef

the list goes on and on
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Well. I got a peice of chicken from dinner tonight I saved specifically for after my workout tonight, not sure how many oz it is though.

Also state your opinions on steroids. You think they should be aloud? are they that bad? I mean in the bodybuilding competiton Arnold Swartza....w.e has every year he doesn't do drug tests.

Quote Originally Posted by .Bullet. View Post

Also state your opinions on steroids. You think they should be aloud? are they that bad? I mean in the bodybuilding competiton Arnold Swartza....w.e has every year he doesn't do drug tests.
    Personally i would never do them....just because i don't do competitions or anything like that...and i'm not vain enough to do them just to get bigger for my looks

BUT i did what that bigger faster stronger documentary...and what they said seemed to be on point....Pretty much everybody does them but not everybody gets caught, so i guess for a professional athlete there needs to be stricter tests and shit for catching steroids...because at this point if everybody is taking them, then you basically have to take them to be on the same level as them so i dunno, as far as regular sports, but with the whole bodybuilding and powerman shit.....i think they should just have seperate like "Leagues" or whatever.....since its a personal choice...have one for all the dudes who wont touch steroids and competitions for the dudes who choose to

Originally Posted by sILLable
    i was 18 and she was 15...never again..i dont ask for ID's im not a fuckin night club but whatever

Well. I got a peice of chicken from dinner tonight I saved specifically for after my workout tonight, not sure how many oz it is though.

should suffice because your not heavy anyways

and wtf at steroids question?
    Steroids are extremely harmful to the body even with today's steroid guru's claiming it's safer than ever it still is a major health risk not to mention the mental and emotional effects. I'd never touch the stuff in my life but at the same time i know why pro strength athletes like bodybuilders need to take them because being bigger and stronger is their livelihood and even then to me it's a huge risk you need to be immensely popular and well paid to pay for all the medical bills if something were to happen to your body

and the competition you're talking about is the arnold classic and they do drug test not that it matters they know how to cycle their steroids
    De Kapitein

Quote Originally Posted by Spanja Prime View Post
    they do drug test not that it matters they know how to cycle their steroids
    thats the fucked up thing especially with these athletes in major sports and shit

im sure everybody is doing that shit....and since they know when they get tested they know when to stay clean....sucks....glad im not trying to make a living in professional sports...even tho everybody says Steroids is safe and all that shit they show on the news is Bullshit...i still dont trust it lmfao

i was 18 and she was 15...never again..i dont ask for ID's im not a fuckin night club but whatever

Quote Originally Posted by TrUbZzZ View Post
    Personally i would never do them....just because i don't do competitions or anything like that...and i'm not vain enough to do them just to get bigger for my looks

BUT i did what that bigger faster stronger documentary...and what they said seemed to be on point....Pretty much everybody does them but not everybody gets caught, so i guess for a professional athlete there needs to be stricter tests and shit for catching steroids...because at this point if everybody is taking them, then you basically have to take them to be on the same level as them so i dunno, as far as regular sports, but with the whole bodybuilding and powerman shit.....i think they should just have seperate like "Leagues" or whatever.....since its a personal choice...have one for all the dudes who wont touch steroids and competitions for the dudes who choose to
    they already have a drug tested division and untested division in powerlifting

and you can tell the difference in physique but not really strength which is the funny thing

Brian Siders drug tested powerlifter

Matt Kroc untested
    De Kapitein

Quote Originally Posted by TrUbZzZ View Post
    thats the fucked up thing especially with these athletes in major sports and shit

im sure everybody is doing that shit....and since they know when they get tested they know when to stay clean....sucks....glad im not trying to make a living in professional sports...even tho everybody says Steroids is safe and all that shit they show on the news is Bullshit...i still dont trust it lmfao
    now days hgh is the ticket for most athletes haven't done enough research on it.

I need to buy protein powder as well
    De Kapitein

ohh okay.... yeah its way obvious lmfao

tbh i'd rather look like the tested guy body wise and Not be on steroids

then look like the untested guy and be dosing up all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Spanja Prime View Post
    now days hgh is the ticket for most athletes haven't done enough research on it.

I need to buy protein powder as well
    u take this? never heard of it....

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Yeuh, that's why I asked about it because last night the "bigger, faster, stronger" documentary was on. And some of the doctors in there were saying steroids are not dangerous in a sense that how we today people percieve them to be. They were saying if you don't like double or take extra for dosages you'd probably be fine although with taking any drug there will be some side effects.

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

But if people know when a drug test is coming, say for example body builders. Wouldn't all that muscle go away? i mena imo for an athlete to be faster etc...that would be different because you wouldn't notice it from looking at them.

fuck no i don't take human growth hormone lmao

from what i've read it's like the little brother of steroids except not as dangerous and the results aren't as big. It improves cell regeneration so it helps build athletic performance and prevents aging i don't know much about it to be honest

and yea man brian siders is an ox he's like 6'3 and almost 340lbs rock solid
    pretty cool interview with him and greg valentino(the man who's arms exploded) bullet this is good for you to because he talks about what he eats!
    [YOUTUBE]gftM2rEEhog[/YOUTUBE]
    De Kapitein

But if people know when a drug test is coming, say for example body builders. Wouldn't all that muscle go away? i mena imo for an athlete to be faster etc...that would be different because you wouldn't notice it from looking at them.
    nawww the muscle isnt going to just disappear cuz they stop taking roids for like a few days

theres plenty of ways to get drugs out of your system in a short amount of time so all they would have to do is get cleaned by the time they got a drug test and then jump right back on

lmao thats why i worry about kids like you. You already seem intent on taking the stuff. It's like you don't enjoy lifting weight as it is. and to answer you question no the muscle will stick it's not like a power ring that if you take it off you'll lose all your power. you built that muscle so it will stay without steroids as long as you keep to your diet with high protein plus they cycle steroids so it hardly affects their natural testosterone production.
    De Kapitein