User Tag List

Page 54 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4 44 53 54 55 64 104 ... LastLast
Showing results 796 to 810 of 1651

Thread: Working Out

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Re: Working out

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall View Post
    what'd ya'll do for biceps?

i've plateaued. . . which may be because i'm not getting enough protein. . ..

but I do concentration curls 80% 3 sets till burn out, then negatives 3 sets at 60% till burnout with 45 seconds in between. . . I am not noticing a difference at all. . . . someone give a cracker a clue. . . . I hate, HATE HATE standing curls because it always ends up destroying my lower back. . . so I don't wanna plz don't make me
    you do concentration curl negatives if so thats something new for this thread atleast. Most people do dumbbell or barbell curl negatives. Lets make sure were thinking of the same thing by negatives you mean your only focusing on the negative portion of the movement? If so thats advance stuff and good for you. but I'd say stop going to burn out, decrease the rep speed, and really focus on the contraction throughout the movement even during the negative.

and to stop the pain in your lower back while doing standing curls is easy. CHEAT swing your hips it takes the stress away from the lower back

ps. i don't train biceps anymore
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Quote Originally Posted by Spanja Prime View Post
    you do concentration curl negatives if so thats something new for this thread atleast. Most people do dumbbell or barbell curl negatives. Lets make sure were thinking of the same thing by negatives you mean your only focusing on the negative portion of the movement? If so thats advance stuff and good for you. but I'd say stop going to burn out, decrease the rep speed, and really focus on the contraction throughout the movement even during the negative.

and to stop the pain in your lower back while doing standing curls is easy. CHEAT swing your hips it takes the stress away from the lower back
    But then your not getting the full workout. Unless you are only going to to less than 100% I guess.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by .Bullet. View Post
    But then your not getting the full workout. Unless you are only going to to less than 100% I guess.
    wtf are you talking about, try to make since for once in this fuckin thread
    De Kapitein

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

When you "cheat" like you said and move your hips. You won't get the full workout that your suppose to do in.

When you "cheat" like you said and move your hips. You won't get the full workout that your suppose to do in.
    lmao yea does the weider cheat principle mean anything to you . every pro bodybuilder sways when they do curls to prevent lower back pain, and i'm not talking about heaving the weight up with moment but moving the hips slightly removes pain from the back and it doesn't effect the primary targeted muscle being the bicep
    De Kapitein

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

I'll try it tomorrow and see how its feels.

If it still hurts...I'm telling Mariah!

[YOUTUBE]M69dABYbeME[/YOUTUBE]

yea cheaters never prosper!
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    30-12

Yes, negatives, the downward motion as opposed to the upwards motion.

How far should I go then? Burnout is all I know mayne. . . . .and I will start slowing down.

Battle Record
    30-12

This is what I meant Bullet:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rEHhzF2Bt_M&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rEHhzF2Bt_M&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

then:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6eWqdurHtwg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6eWqdurHtwg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    Last edited by Baxter D. Wall; July 1st, 2010 at 02:12 AM

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

[YOUTUBE]M69dABYbeME[/YOUTUBE]

yea cheaters never prosper!
    I want to get as jacked as this dude...then stop.

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rEHhzF2Bt_M&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rEHhzF2Bt_M&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    That's exactly what I do and I've noticed within the last 2 weeks that I've been more so doing it my biceps are getting bigger and harder.

Yes, negatives, the downward motion as opposed to the upwards motion.

How far should I go then? Burnout is all I know mayne. . . . .and I will start slowing down.
    10 to 12 is usually the marker for biceps but 8-12 is also acceptable. Plus Concentration curls only work on the outer head of the bicep. you're going to lack that thick bicep look if only do concentration curls atleast do some seated curls broesph
    De Kapitein

I want to get as jacked as this dude...then stop.
    to be honest, you never will that's a 1 in a million gene set
    it's 60% genetics, 30% training and nutrition, 10% steroids

plus kevin levrone is one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time the MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
    De Kapitein

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

lmao yeuh tru say. I've noticed to get that thick ball look for bi-ceps, hammer curls work the best for me.

too bad hammer curls works the brachialis and not the bicep
    De Kapitein