User Tag List

Page 51 of 111 FirstFirst ... 41 50 51 52 61 101 ... LastLast
Showing results 751 to 765 of 1651

Thread: Working Out

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Re: Working out

Quote Originally Posted by Galactus The Devourer View Post
    and how much should I squat, its weird cause when I was in the corp I would see these fuckin masive dudes, and feel small, now Im like one of the biggest dudes in my gym... its a realitely small gym but still. I might need to go to one where I can be included in a workout group lol
    just gyms with rubber olympic weights are perfect so you can drop them. HArd to say how much to squat you should be atleast over 500lbs which i'm working on right and push pressing over 315
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[YOUTUBE]sbHqwdoW78w[/YOUTUBE]

i pretty much hate guys like this lmao. We're the same age he weighs more and he blows me out of the water in every lift. I guess it's good inspiration
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    21-6

Working out

I'm kidding it seems like I can leave Spanja.. but I did establish a relationship with the body building crew and they gave me pointers the last time I went.

Spanja I'm doing bad bro.. In the last three weeks i have slacked on my working out.

I've only gone twice a week..i promise I'll start going hard again tomorrow bro
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by -Ricardo- View Post
    I'm kidding it seems like I can leave Spanja.. but I did establish a relationship with the body building crew and they gave me pointers the last time I went.

Spanja I'm doing bad bro.. In the last three weeks i have slacked on my working out.

I've only gone twice a week..i promise I'll start going hard again tomorrow bro

just remember not to take anything people offer you. soon you'll be getting a steroid offer it's going to be the most awkward experience of your life.

Yea i've slacked too but it's also been because of my shoulder which seems to be quite fine now so i'll be having my first bench press workout since the injury

the numbers are going to be horrible

plus i been practicing with the footy!
    De Kapitein

somebody was asking about proper clean and jerk form so here it is
    [YOUTUBE]EjSMawMbwMs[/YOUTUBE]
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    0-1

Well first off you need to eat more. More protein is necessary, and an extra 1,000 calories a day could help you fill out eventually.

But like some guys said, find that routine. I was in the same situation when I had to get bigger for football, and I went out and got myself a trainer. You dont have to necessarily do that, but they do indeed help.

But yeah focus on gettin your reps up though. Reps matter more than the amount of weight on the bars. Increase your reps and you'll see some good results in about 5-6 months.
    Your granny's pussy is suprisingly moist for a dried up bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by FYC2 View Post

But yeah focus on gettin your reps up though. Reps matter more than the amount of weight on the bars. Increase your reps and you'll see some good results in about 5-6 months.
    no actually they go hand in hand. Form matters more than rep and weight but weight and reps are equal if not weight being a little more important. Why waste your time doing 15 reps when you could accomplish the same amount of work in 6 reps with a heavier weight for bulking especially.

anyways first day benching since the shoulder injury. we'll see how it goes
    Last edited by Extinctor Draconis; June 29th, 2010 at 07:16 PM
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Been pretty nice..I recently got a job where I work 4 days a week from 10pm-7am..So I have a hour long lunch break at 2am..and I work about 2-3 minutes from my gym. So I go on my lunch break and just workout from 2am-3am. Gym all to myself too, aside from like 2-3 other people, so any machine or weights I want

I'm just taking some Pro5 protein right now. When I get a little more money to just spend imma buy some more creatine
    RB OG Triple OG

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

ah that's crazy, and Cas if your still looking for a months xbox if your desperite you can make a new account and you'll get a month free pass. This is week #12 straight in a row for me, I was about 135lbs when I started give er take and now I'm at the 143lb mark, but I'm lifting WAYYY heavier than I first started.

and Spanja your video doesn't work.

wtf at disabling embedding for lifting videos what is the world coming to

and today was a decent day. Tried benching shoulder still pinched a little even while doing the bar which was weird because i tried shoulder pressing right after and i was fine just a little bit of weakness then i moved on to some squatting because i didn't bench even my squat was weaker

highlights include
    245lbs overhead press
    385lbs sumo stance squat for 4 reps
    and a 405lbs sumo squat for 2
    front squats 135lbs for 20 reps just to burn out the outer head of the quad
    and some hip abductors just to improve the inside of my thighs because i been playing football(soccer) for the last few weeks. on the hip abductors i did the stack
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Spanja Prime View Post
    wtf at disabling embedding for lifting videos what is the world coming to

and today was a decent day. Tried benching shoulder still pinched a little even while doing the bar which was weird because i tried shoulder pressing right after and i was fine just a little bit of weakness then i moved on to some squatting because i didn't bench even my squat was weaker

highlights include
    245lbs overhead press
    385lbs sumo stance squat for 4 reps
    and a 405lbs sumo squat for 2
    front squats 135lbs for 20 reps just to burn out the outer head of the quad
    and some hip abductors just to improve the inside of my thighs because i been playing football(soccer) for the last few weeks. on the hip abductors i did the stack
    So..you using women weightz or sumthin?

i asked for the rxl workout special
    De Kapitein

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

lol @ highlights, there this one kid I know around here he's 17-18 and he does strongman competitons. Not to sure how much he weights, I'm guessing maybe 240, but I saw some of his new pics and he was squating 470lbs in one, and the other I forgot to count the weight.

Quote Originally Posted by .Bullet. View Post
    lol @ highlights, there this one kid I know around here he's 17-18 and he does strongman competitons. Not to sure how much he weights, I'm guessing maybe 240, but I saw some of his new pics and he was squating 470lbs in one, and the other I forgot to count the weight.
    that's impressive but i wonder if he did it raw cause thats really impressive
    my strongest lift has always been the deadlift my body is built for the deadlift i'm aiming for a raw 600+lbs deadlift by the end of the year
    Last edited by Extinctor Draconis; June 30th, 2010 at 02:19 AM
    De Kapitein

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

I don't know if its "raw', you tell me. But in his thing on facebook it said this was 501lbs.