User Tag List

Page 5 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 1651

Thread: Working Out

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Re: Working out

No, not after a workout. Just like in gernal. Your saying eat healthy, count your calorie intake and stuff. But i can basically eat what ever I want and nthing will show from it lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    4-1

yeah true im sure your metabolism is high and burns a ton of fat. but on the other hand if your not eating right, and giving your body the right proteins and building blocks to build the most muscle your just being counterproductive. if you eat fast food and shit for a week and not gain any fat thats good but you wont gain any muscle that way either..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    30-12

I lost 75 fuckin pounds by eating rice n beans, subway, and peanuts we didd it baybehhh
    Brand New Smash Hit

Sleigh Bells Freestyle

Coming Soon

MondoThugs

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by .Bullet. View Post
    No, not after a workout. Just like in gernal. Your saying eat healthy, count your calorie intake and stuff. But i can basically eat what ever I want and nthing will show from it lol.
    Like Chuck said, you wont be gaining any muscle that way. And your insides are gunna be shit, even if it doesn't look like it on the outside

It's kind of a stretch, but think of your body like a car. You wanna put the right type of gasoline in your car so it's good for it and runs good (healthy food). But say your car can run on other stuff that's quicker to get but worse for your car (fast food). Sure it'll run still, but after awhile later down the road..Your gunna face problems that you could've avoided. Your body, like your car needs the right type of energy and fuel to be top notch. Basically..It doesn't matter if you don't gain a pound from eating fast food. It's still bad for you and hurting your insides. And you wont see gains in the gym from doing that
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    1-4

Been changing up to 25 pounds 3 sets of 10. Felt good to me.
    Went to the gym and worked biceps and abs. Tried that Jack3d thing and didn't feel much haha, I mean I felt jittery as hell and dizzy but my friends said it was because I wasn't drinking a lot of water and you need to when you take supplements.

I plan on working Shoulders and legs tomorrow and maybe throwing in some abs.

[YOUTUBE]-0zEwdAF-gc&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

your arteries say otherwise. nutrition isn't only about getting bigger it's also about making sure the body runs properly

and ricardo i usually watch the rhino before workouts
    [YOUTUBE]nSIYgrocNfc[/YOUTUBE]

and here's another workout

watch the whole series if you have time Lee Haney is an 8xMr. Olympia and is tied for the most wins in the mr. olympia
    De Kapitein

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Yeuh, I know what you guys mean. That simile to the car makes alot of sense. But I'm just saying I could do that....NEVER HAVE NOR WILL DO IT THOUGH.

SPANJA, where can I cop one of those workout shirts in the previous video you posted with those 2 guys looking like they from the 80's lol.

Yeuh, I know what you guys mean. That simile to the car makes alot of sense. But I'm just saying I could do that....NEVER HAVE NOR WILL DO IT THOUGH.

SPANJA, where can I cop one of those workout shirts in the previous video you posted with those 2 guys looking like they from the 80's lol.
    the ones with the stripes? yea they are from the late 80's early 90's. I couldn't find me some either i was going to be a 80's bodybuilder with a mullet and lace gloves for this past halloween
    De Kapitein

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

lol those things made me chuckle. Be a good mixtape cover for someone....joking.

i'd wear them everywhere
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    21-6

hey Spanja...yesterday when I went to the gym I didn't have the energy. Does this happen sometimes? I really didn't go 'hard' because I really wasn't feeling it.
    [/url]

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

It's like saying today you were a little more tired than yesterday, but slept the same amount of time..It happens lol.
    RB OG Triple OG

Quote Originally Posted by -Ricardo- View Post
    hey Spanja...yesterday when I went to the gym I didn't have the energy. Does this happen sometimes? I really didn't go 'hard' because I really wasn't feeling it.
    it happens, especially if you didn't eat right throughout the day

but there are days when i can't lift the same amount of weight or can't hit the same amount of reps as i usually do just come back strong the next week
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    21-6

I'm drinking a Dr.Pepper fuck this no soda rule. I miss my baby Dr. Pepper
    [/url]

De Kapitein