User Tag List

Page 4 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 1651

Thread: Working Out

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Re: Working out

I feel so stupid. i bought ceatine that is pharmicutically made, has no water weight for muscles what so ever. I gt it like maybe 2 years ago,I used it on and off, but could'nt tell if it was working. On the backof the bottle I was reading 1 pill before work out and 1 rite after workout. The writing is in small letters though. So rite now I decided to go on there site and it comes up saying 'TAKE 1 HIT BEFORE AND 1 AFTER". Then it says 1 hit=4 pills, i wasteed over half a bottle taken 1 and 1, and I was suppose to be taking 4 and 4. dammit. MAKE THE LABELS READABLE PEOPLE!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-4

woow...embarrassing lmao.

[YOUTUBE]-0zEwdAF-gc&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Yeuh..but the thing is on the bottle it says take 1 hit before and after. But it doesn't say how many pills= to 1 hit on the bottle. It only says it when I go to the site. Anyone knnow if 1 hit= 4 pills is a standard form of taking them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

everything on the bottle is "suggested" use, i've talked with pro bodybuilders a lot of them don't use it according to suggested use. i know guys who take creatine pre,intra, and post workout along with getting out of and before bed.

and if your 15 you should take nothing but protein, your body is already jacked up on male hormones. 13-25 is the best years for putting on muscle because your testosterone is at it's peak
    De Kapitein

after months of doing push ups and joking with some dumbell lifting here and there I started to see improvements in my body.

If I'm not mistaken it seems like you become leaner a lot quicker then you add on muscle mass.

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by .Bullet. View Post
    Yeuh..but the thing is on the bottle it says take 1 hit before and after. But it doesn't say how many pills= to 1 hit on the bottle. It only says it when I go to the site. Anyone knnow if 1 hit= 4 pills is a standard form of taking them?
    Wow, could you imagine if there were worse side effects and you ended up overdosing by taking too much? That's not what happened in your case, I know, but I'm saying, read, labels, carefully, front to back, inside and out. Especially when you're about to put something into your body that may cause some sort of permanent damage if not taken properly dude.

The only reason companies do that type of thing "take 1 hit" 1 hit = 4 pills. They know half of their customers are like you. The type that won't read the fine print, they'll see that it says Creatine and just grab it. They do that so it seems like you're paying less, when in reality you're paying too much. What you thought was a months supply, was a weeks. That shit can get pricey dude.

Been there. Done that.
    [YOUTUBE]jfmiKmUlx6Q[/YOUTUBE]

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Yeuh I know what you mean. But word, honeslty I looked at the bottle for 20mintues examining everything on it, and no where on it says 1 hit= 4 pills. Only on the site it does. Can that be classified as faulty advertising?

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Nah but if you actually take 8 everytime you workout, even though it doesn't say what 1 hit eqauls it still equals 30 days. 240 in my bottle.

Battle Record
    21-6

hey guys..I just got out the gym..Is it ok to eat a full meal..If i'm hungry? Plus it's late hours can I just drink my protein shake with and go to sleep?
    [/url]

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

I only wait like 15-20 minutes to eat a "full meal". I doubt you'll be able to go rite to sleep though with a shake and a full meal though. lol.

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by -Ricardo- View Post
    hey guys..I just got out the gym..Is it ok to eat a full meal..If i'm hungry? Plus it's late hours can I just drink my protein shake with and go to sleep?
    You should consume at least 40% of your daily calorie/fat/protein/carb intake immediately--an hour post-workout. The sooner the better.

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...

Battle Record
    21-6

^^ i hate that calorie/fat/protein/bla bla bla intake system. All I know is i'm eating healthy stuff, but sitting and writing down every meal I ate is too technical for me.

I'll leave that to the proffesionals.

That's where I draw the line. I'm not reading the labels of stuff I eat, but fuck me if you want me to know how much stuff I'm taking.

THIS IS A WAY OF LIVING, NOT A SCIENCE PROJECT!!!
    [/url]

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by -Ricardo- View Post
    ^^ i hate that calorie/fat/protein/bla bla bla intake system. All I know is i'm eating healthy stuff, but sitting and writing down every meal I ate is too technical for me.

I'll leave that to the proffesionals.

That's where I draw the line. I'm not reading the labels of stuff I eat, but fuck me if you want me to know how much stuff I'm taking.

THIS IS A WAY OF LIVING, NOT A SCIENCE PROJECT!!!
    Relax dude, lol. I haven't ever kept a journal or a calorie count. I'm just saying guesstimate. After years of eating healthy it becomes second nature to know how much you consume.

For example, I eat 2 slices of toast and a little bit of rice daily. Other forms of carbs would be soy milk and fruits etc. so if in total I have 2 toasts, 1 small bowl of rice and 5 fruits/vegetables ...after my workout, ideally I would want to have 40% of that stuff. Feel me?

You don't need to keep a journal.

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Doesn't it depned on your metabolism also. I can not workout for a week, eat fast food everyday and not gain a pound. I'm not saying I do or have even tried though.

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by .Bullet. View Post
    Doesn't it depned on your metabolism also. I can not workout for a week, eat fast food everyday and not gain a pound. I'm not saying I do or have even tried though.
    What does? how much you eat in general or how much you eat after a workout?

Your metabolism is at its max after a workout so if you consume nearly half your days food intake afterwards, you're doing your body a favor, I don't care if you have the metabolism of a triathlon runner or a couch potato. In the end, the 40-50% post-workout rule makes perfect sense.