User Tag List

Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 1651

Thread: Working Out

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Re: Working out

yea i don't recommend it either but no one that workouts can say they've never tried muscle milk lmao it's like the standard teenage protein buy because you really don't know enough about nutrition
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    21-6

^^ I bought that whey you told me..Happened to be the last one..and it tastes really yummy

I agree with the starter of this thread..I hate the fact that this shit isn't overnight.

This is going to be my 4th week in the gym and I fucking want muscles.

If I don't get at least an inch bigger around my chest and arms in two weeks, I'm giving up working out and going back to my old ways.

It sucks that I'm dedicating my life to be healthy and shit isn't overnight, but the minute I do something really unhealthy such as drinking alcohol...the results kick in minutes.

I'll keep going at it though Spanja..I won't let you down
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by -Ricardo- View Post
    ^^ I bought that whey you told me..Happened to be the last one..and it tastes really yummy

I agree with the starter of this thread..I hate the fact that this shit isn't overnight.

This is going to be my 4th week in the gym and I fucking want muscles.

If I don't get at least an inch bigger around my chest and arms in two weeks, I'm giving up working out and going back to my old ways.

It sucks that I'm dedicating my life to be healthy and shit isn't overnight, but the minute I do something really unhealthy such as drinking alcohol...the results kick in minutes.

I'll keep going at it though Spanja..I won't let you down
    you're sitting unrealistic goals lmao i think my arms grew 3 or 4 inches in two years. Perhaps you should film your training so i can see if you're doing everything with good form no homo? and of course the protein is good I wanted recommend you something that i wouldn't drink myself.
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-4

I see you ricardo haha.

And to Spanja, I'm 15 but I saw that arms where the basic component to getting bigger. I see how I'm wrong now though. Tomorrow I'm heading to the gym to work Biceps and back. Thanks for the advice guys, my friends lending me some Jack3d to try it out, see the effects it has on me. I most likely will buy it though. I'll check out that whey stuff too.

[YOUTUBE]-0zEwdAF-gc&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    21-6

Quote Originally Posted by Spanja Prime View Post
    you're sitting unrealistic goals lmao i think my arms grew 3 or 4 inches in two years. Perhaps you should film your training so i can see if you're doing everything with good form no homo? and of course the protein is good I wanted recommend you something that i wouldn't drink myself.
    what 2 years? People who use the p90x program have results from 1-3 months..

People take pictures from day one-first month-2nd month-3rd month and you can tell the small detailing from month to month.

You can't say it's photoshopped because I know people who have used the program and worked.

But I hate that p90x guy. Such a queer.

Spanja do you have a list...or link I could browse for good workouts?(starters..not those vids of your already stacked body builders lifting 50+ weights on each hand that make me feel like a sore loser.)
    [/url]

Battle Record
    1-4

Yeah same here Spanja do you have any of those?

I have the whole p90x series, downloaded off of pirate bay haha. The guys sucks just dont have all the equipment required to do it.

Battle Record
    1-1

People take pictures from day one-first month-2nd month-3rd month and you can tell the small detailing from month to month.

You can't say it's photoshopped because I know people who have used the program and worked.

Spanja do you have a list...or link I could browse for good workouts?(starters..not those vids of your already stacked body builders lifting 50+ weights on each hand that make me feel like a sore loser.)
    How can you not like Tony Horton??? He's fuckin awesome. I did p90x for over a year. My gain in strength didn't actually hit me until I stopped doing p90x. Only thing I'll tell you that I learned early on in my building muscle goals over a year ago.....

Rome was not built in a day dude. It took years upon years. The results you see on p90x....they haven't gained massive muscle, they've obliterated fat and along with it some muscle due to the extremity of the p90x workouts.

You won't get anywhere with that kind of "I'm going to give myself an ultimatum" attitude. You might as well just stop working out now and go to your old ways cause threatening yourself doesn't really get you anywhere, and it's not like your body will get scared and hustle to make more muscles.

And if you do end up going back to your old ways, you're not hurting anyone but yourself, so do what you do man, like it was mentioned early on, this isn't a mission or a goal to get to, this is a lifestyle. You're either made for it, or you're not. And by the looks of it Ric, doesn't look like your made for it
    [YOUTUBE]jfmiKmUlx6Q[/YOUTUBE]

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...

their are so many variables though you have consider I have long arms and a long torso so my chest and bi's and tri's are going to take longer to grow because they have more bone to cover. think of it this way if a 5'5 guy and a 6'2 guy put on 10lbs of muscle who's going to look like they put on more muscle?

and yea but generally i don't watch non bodybuilder workouts. and there's nothing wrong with not being able to lift as much as these guys I don't and some of them are lighter than me and all of them are heavier than you and been doing this for way longer than the both of us so don't feel bad use it for inspiration

the best shoulder workout
    [YOUTUBE]9ZMnSNyDGBk[/YOUTUBE]

Best Chest
    [YOUTUBE]ist2JE2BHaE[/YOUTUBE]

Best Back(it's a 3 part series so watch the other videos)
    [YOUTUBE]A3dGVtjjs2o[/YOUTUBE]

Best Arms
    [YOUTUBE]EelfXYa_-aU[/YOUTUBE]

Best Legs
    [YOUTUBE]l3xcn1VMJGY[/YOUTUBE]
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    21-6

Quote Originally Posted by Pryme View Post
    Yeah same here Spanja do you have any of those?

I have the whole p90x series, downloaded off of pirate bay haha. The guys sucks just dont have all the equipment required to do it.
    cheapest shit lol

all you need is pull up bars, pushup bars...(which you really don't need) and small weights
    [/url]

Battle Record
    1-4

pull up bars whats got me..15 year olds dont make much money haha, maybe when its legal for me to get a job.

Battle Record
    21-6

^^ Since you're 15 I think supplements should be out of the question. Since you're growing you just do everything "naturally" none of the pills and weight gaining shit. I don't know though just sounds iffy for someone during their developing age to do it. You should ask someone that knows.
    [/url]

Battle Record
    1-4

Some bodybuilders (aspiring bodybuilders haha) in my schools told me that it's the right stuff to take because it gives you the energy minus the weight gain, which I want to avoid since I'm planning on wrestling next winter.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Your 15..Don't listen to some of these dumbass young kids that think they know what their doing. They might look big or strong, but their insides are probably shit. And it's not like if your doing something wrong it pops right up. You might see the harmful side effects months or years down the road.

For your age..I would only recommend taking protein if you really wanna take something. I'd Recommend buying Pro5. They have lots of flavors, it blends really well, and tastes good. Since your only 15, take that and workout..Then if you want to move on to creatine or other supplements in a few years, then decide then. But don't just jump to it. You don't wanna hurt your body
    RB OG Triple OG

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Spanja, tell me where I can get one of those full body striped clothing material.

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

The thing I found when I use to use powder supplements is that I would use it for about 2 weeks straight, and then get so lazy on putting it in the blender....then cleanning it ouy. So I just stuck with the pills, alot easier to take.