User Tag List

Page 15 of 111 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 25 65 ... LastLast
Showing results 211 to 225 of 1651

Thread: Working Out

Battle Record
    1-1

Re: Working out

One thing I heard about recently is that after a heavy workout you should take a shower of hot/cold?

Like repeat it over your entire body several times....I did this the other day, apparently it helps break down lactic build up? anyone confirm this?
    [YOUTUBE]jfmiKmUlx6Q[/YOUTUBE]

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Does anyone follow a certain worout routine in which one day they only workout a certain muscle group then another day a different one? because when I workout I do everything each time I workout. The way I see it as sometimes I won't feel like working on a certain body group then I'll get lazy and stop doing it, on the other hand I work on everything because then some muscles won't be TOOOO noticebly bigger....I mean obvisouly hey are either way, but yeuh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

When I go, I normally workout only 2 groups at a time..Such as Bi's and Chest, Traps & Tri's, Legs & Abs etc..Workout whatever I feel I need to workout for that day. I don't have a set date to workout these body parts and another day to workout those. If I went to the gym the day before, I don't work those sections and I focus on 2 others

Whenever I first started working out, I thought it was better to just try to workout everything, but I was a noob. You're going to get a far better workout if you focus on 1-2 sections while in the gym then trying to cover everything. I normally spend 45 min-1 1/2 hours on average in the gym doing 2 body sections. To get a GOOD workout and cover everything..Someone would be in the gym for like 3-4 hours a day, not to mention exhausted afterwards.

I'd recommend focusing more on individual sections of 1-3 body parts every workout. Whatever part(s) I workout I do 3 sets of 10, increasing the weight as I go. Sometimes on the last set just going until I can't anymore.

Say I'm working out Chest and Biceps..I'll do 3 sets of 10 Biceps, then 3 sets of 10 chest, then 3 sets of 10 Bicep,etc...I just repeat that until I do each 3 times (maybe 4). So 6 different workouts all together. And I do different ways everytime I go back. Like for Bicep, I don't just grab freeweights and curl everytime it's time to do Bi's. Use freeweights, machines, etc..Switch it up. Cause not everything works the same (One Bicep machine can workout a different section of your Bicep than another machine, same with freeweights)
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by .Bullet. View Post
    Does anyone follow a certain worout routine in which one day they only workout a certain muscle group then another day a different one? because when I workout I do everything each time I workout. The way I see it as sometimes I won't feel like working on a certain body group then I'll get lazy and stop doing it, on the other hand I work on everything because then some muscles won't be TOOOO noticebly bigger....I mean obvisouly hey are either way, but yeuh.
    ^^ You should look into compound workouts. It's pretty much the field you're in now except it might help you accelerate your muscle growth.
    [YOUTUBE]jfmiKmUlx6Q[/YOUTUBE]

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Hmmm. I mean I'm currently working out at home. When I'm woring out I workout for about an 1 hr to 1 hr 30 mins. And my whole body is tired because the way I do my workout. I think they're called super sets. I do one set max weight 4-8 reps, take 1:30 minute rest break do my second set...take 2:30 minsute break...last set...take 3-5 minute break in between each new workout. That's the way I've been doing it for 3 weeks. And I can honestly say Ive probably gained 3-4 lbs or muscles. And fuck off eruan saying its impossimble. I remeber I argued with you along time ago about this lol.

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Here's a good compund workout though if you have the equiptment.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw46.htm

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

god southern classic is retarded. Creatine doesn't effect any mood behaviors. I like monohydrate it absorbs pretty quick in my body and i water retention isn't that big of a deal, It's not like your entering mr. olympia. Being in mma and the military doesn't mean nothing too strength athletes, most mma guys are just as delusional about supplements as normal people who don't workout. You don't need have a loading and maintenance stage but you should cycle on and off. Creatine is fine to drink pre, during, and post workout.

Erun hot showers right after workouts have been showing to build muscle in people who had proper vitamin C levels.
    De Kapitein

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

god southern classic is retarded. Creatine doesn't effect any mood behaviors. I like monohydrate it absorbs pretty quick in my body and i water retention isn't that big of a deal, It's not like your entering mr. olympia. Being in mma and the military doesn't mean nothing too strength athletes, most mma guys are just as delusional about supplements as normal people who don't workout. You don't need have a loading and maintenance stage but you should cycle on and off. Creatine is fine to drink pre, during, and post workout.

Erun hot showers right after workouts have been showing to build muscle in people who had proper vitamin C levels.
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

What!!!! So I really do have an anger management problem.....it's not the creatine!
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

aha possibley. I know there are some side effects if you overdose on some supplements. Like if it only calls for 1 scoop, and you take 2+.

Get Familiar

all I"m going to say is guys, take care of your shoulders before hand...my right shoulder been bothering me for years on and off, was first diagnoised with R/C tendonitis, just got another MRI last night....doc things I might have a SLAP Tear or Labrum Tear....will find out next week....i haven't lifted in like 6 months
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    37-7

aha possibley. I know there are some side effects if you overdose on some supplements. Like if it only calls for 1 scoop, and you take 2+.
    I was being sarcastic lol.....The only thing that happens is I get dry throat/mouth and have to drink a lot of water...which in turn means I have to piss more often.
    TNL

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

lol...My bad, thought you were serious. That's a common effect with supplements, another one that's quite common with createine is that you have to shit alot more.

Battle Record
    37-7

lol...My bad, thought you were serious. That's a common effect with supplements, another one that's quite common with createine is that you have to shit alot more.
    If you get the amount wrong you have to shit it out anyway, w/e the supplement.....but I bet southen classics is oone of those fuckin' bozo's in the gym that be huffing and puffing, high fiving and mean muggin all the time.
    TNL

Lmfao

Originally Posted by sILLable
    i was 18 and she was 15...never again..i dont ask for ID's im not a fuckin night club but whatever