User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Beef

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Beef

Got a local beef with this rapper who think he's better than Eminem and Drake
    Could you please just shut up, you think you are good, you won one rap battle
    Yeah that's me and everyone who saw that fucking battle know that your a fake
    You then lost every battle after that Why? you couldn't let any mind fucking rattle
    All of the crowd know you paid that guy to do the battle what a fucking shitty loser
    You scared to go against me but you diss me on texts and internet forums, well god
    Diss me or anyone that I fucking love I will kill you are nothing but a pathetic abuser
    Yeah Todd you are nothing but fucking odd come at me with your fucking gay squad
    When I was little your parents looked down on me, well I was poor and they were rich
    You rap about your life but say you were poor when you were a fucking bloody child
    I grew up with a fucking rough family mom was a crackhead and stepfather was a dick
    Yeah I know I'm fucking wild but your rhymes flow and lyrics they are just fucking mild
    MC Ghosty here.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-4

Re: Beef

is this text beef or rap beef, or just an OM?

My stepfather was a dick to my mother a fucking prick he made me and my sis feel sick
    Yeah you can all put this is your fucking pipe and then fucking smoke it fucking old man
    Look you live in a house I live in a shitty trailer it shows it all fucking doesn't Todd Yes?
    You are too fucking old for this fucking rap game you gonna have a fucking heart attack
    Aw bless are the fucking police and the fucking press causing you too much fucking stress
    If I see you or hear your whining voice I will attack you crack your old back ya not 2pac
    Come back to the club you haven't been back since your last battle a fucking year ago
    What's wrong do you think we unfortunate people are a fucking waste of fucking space
    Whoa that flow is so... shit haha I've been through fucking shit just go back to your ho
    Your a disgrace to the rap game please leave now I don't fucking want to see your face
    MC Ghosty here.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm putting it on because the person who I'm beefing with said he goes on rap battle it's a rap beef what do you think of it
    MC Ghosty here.

He's just sent his beef in a email he's not putting it on rap battles so i will do it for him he has failed again
    MC Ghosty here.

MC Ghosty how is your bitches I mean your daughters
    Come I didn't pay that didn't you know he was my brother
    Hand your daughters to me I'll lead them like lambs to the slaughter
    And fuck you and your shitty life and the host was my father
    Suck my dick you gay boy
    MC Ghosty here.

Whoa what the hell was that I've spent a while creating this and you come back with that
    Do you call that a fucking diss what was that it wasn't your brother or your rich and father
    I keep beating you but you don't give up just give up it's over and that is a fucking fact
    Come on it wasn't your brother or father because they both were fucking your mother
    Yeah thought I didn't know that your father brother or mother were in the incest ring
    Oh you wanted that horrible thing kept a secret, shit fucking shit well I'm so fucking sorry
    You try to put the ring on my girlfriend's finger when it was spring look at that fake bling
    You talk about Laurie too much and say you have a shit car when you have a ferrari
    You walked up holding a glock but it wasn't even loaded haha every time you try you fail
    Yeah you want children but oh what's you can't make them you have a very low count
    Come near my daughters school again you are going be six feet under or you will be in jail
    MC Ghosty here.

You always laugh at me it's not my fault I don't have any money in my fucking bank account
    Well I'm nearly done with this diss you can only diss about my two wonderful girls and Tina
    Oh the time for this beef to end I lost a friend it can't be don't say you killed him my mate
    Yeah so what if I got a blowjob and handjob of the sexy slut fucking shitty singer christina
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 beat it kid you are so fucking late just go home and fucking masterbate
    That's it I'm fucking done with this rap beef I've fucking won try and beat me you nigga
    Oh yeah I might have ADHD dys but I'm not the best mc but your raps are fucking crap
    Oh yeah how times do I have to fucking tell you yes i do know I'm a fucking chatty whigga
    You know what happend when you fucked that chick in the pussy yeah you got the clap
    Yeah see you soon
    MC Ghosty here.

Battle Record
    0-1

Are you just spamming shitty unorganize drops to get your post count up? seems that way

No I am not
    MC Ghosty here.

people still haven seen that ebeefs are pointless and only get laughed at by real mcs? wow

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards VBL Champion VBL Season Champion 25+ Wins

lmmfao @ this thread. Fail for so many reasons by so many people. hahaha
    [youtube]oJsFnFIWRuY[/youtube]