User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 65

Thread: 1 thing about EQ still confuses me

Battle Record
    5-3

Re: 1 thing about EQ still confuses me

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El of Earth Prime View Post
    please give me a frequency response chart that shows any of those headphones or speakers that go down to 20 hz please dude since your so sure they do, go to the company website and pull up the chart
    The headphones I have on right now....

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...specifications

12hz-39khz

lol
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    0-2

^^^^^

act like mr know it all now....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-18

Quote Originally Posted by .Bullet. View Post
    Tebo, when you mix all you do is just add graphic equalizer to your verse and thats it?
    no.. lol

& those headphones look ill

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Wheres the rest of your effects you've added then?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-18

Quote Originally Posted by .Bullet. View Post
    Wheres the rest of your effects you've added then?
    on the busses... only 1 you can't see is reverb..

I got the effects on the busses... that connect to the tracks

Battle Record
    3-2

silly Bullet smh...

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Cain View Post
    The headphones I have on right now....

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...specifications

12hz-39khz

lol
    lmao wtf i wanted a chart just because it says frequency range from 12 hz doesn't mean its flat down to 12 hz
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    0-2

wow...

Quote Originally Posted by TOOBxSOCKS View Post
    wow...
    so if it pumps 12 hz at -20 db thats still 12 hz right
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    0-2

why are you bothering with this??? do u have nothing better to do...

and i didnt post that link to the headphones...kris cain did...if u wanna know about his headphones, ask him...

its my day off pal

im not taking this serious were having a debate it's nothing serious, it's nothing against you either its not personal. I asked kris for charts just because it could start at 12 hz doesn't mean it's flat down to hz. and even it is i have no problem admitting that i was wrong i don't think i know everything lol im just pretty sure tiny headphone drivers can't push that
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    0-2

its my day off pal

im not taking this serious were having a debate it's nothing serious, it's nothing against you either its not personal. I asked kris for charts just because it could start at 12 hz doesn't mean it's flat down to hz. and even it is i have no problem admitting that i was wrong i don't think i know everything lol im just pretty sure tiny headphone drivers can't push that
    i dunno man...im no headphone master myself....but theyve come out with some crazy ass technology for headphones nowadays...technology in general...

my grandmother has something like a bose wave alarm clock radio, but its a different brand....the speakers in it are like 2 inches across, and they bump...they vibrate her kitchen...little 2 inch speakers...

i dunno man...im no headphone master myself....but theyve come out with some crazy ass technology for headphones nowadays...technology in general...

my grandmother has something like a bose wave alarm clock radio, but its a different brand....the speakers in it are like 2 inches across, and they bump...they vibrate her kitchen...little 2 inch speakers...
    yea im not saying i can't be wrong i would like to know cause that would be cool if it went flat to 12 hz even though i don't know why would need it lol just cool to see advancements. I heard the were working on a new pa system thats half the size of most j arrays that can pump just as hard that would be cool too
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    0-2

yea im not saying i can't be wrong i would like to know cause that would be cool if it went flat to 12 hz even though i don't know why would need it lol just cool to see advancements. I heard the were working on a new pa system thats half the size of most j arrays that can pump just as hard that would be cool too
    u know, a sine wave, can be brought down to almost any frequency man...at least any frequency low as the human ear can hear...and a lot of those instruments u listed, frequencies that low can be pulled out of with an EQ...just cuz the frequency isnt audible when u play the instrument, doesent mean its not there somewhere....granted, they dont sound like that instrument anymore by then, but i like to mangle the sound of somethng and turn it into something else, and lots of other people do to....so there is a practical use for frequencies that low...especially with the techno/electronica heads....they make sweet love to sound mangling...

u know, a sine wave, can be brought down to almost any frequency man...at least any frequency low as the human ear can hear...and a lot of those instruments u listed, frequencies that low can be pulled out of with an EQ...just cuz the frequency isnt audible when u play the instrument, doesent mean its not there somewhere....granted, they dont sound like that instrument anymore by then, but i like to mangle the sound of somethng and turn it into something else, and lots of other people do to....so there is a practical use for frequencies that low...especially with the techno/electronica heads....they make sweet love to sound mangling...
    you do know i went to school for this man lmao sure a oscillator can pump out most frequencies hell they already have a gun that emits the same frequency that cause a bowel movement. its crazy stuff but my argument is whats the need in music? granted 20 hz is dope for explosions in movies for just the feeling. But do we really need it in music? low frequencies chew up so much damm headroom anyways
    De Kapitein