User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Waves mercury & Diamond bundle - won't install

Battle Record
    12-18

Waves mercury & Diamond bundle - won't install

neither will install onto my adobe audition 3, everyone else seemed to have no trouble with it

I'm just wondering why it wont work when I try to install it, I know what the folders are that have the plug ins and what not, it always says it can't find wave shells or plug ins... IDK what to do

"To enable such plug-ins for MIDI sequencing, use the plug-in manager found in the Sequencer panel of Multitrack View."

^ it always says this, IDK where to find that <-- I can't find an actual thing called Sequencer Panel or where it is, just a bunch of stuff telling you to go to it
    Last edited by Tebo; February 12th, 2010 at 07:49 AM

Shut up and make music Big Question's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-10

Re: Waves mercury & Diamond bundle - won't install

i told you, ignore that....

that is just telling you you are trying to install vsti`s and to enable them you have to go to the midi plug in manager

it has nothing to do with the install of vst`s, its just that the torrent you have contains both

i THINK to get to the midi manager you have to insert a midi track and the option is on the track somewhere, (where the fx, pan etc is) cant remember exactly coz my AA3 is on my other comp

as for the rest of your problem like i said, its either a shitty torrent or most likely youve not unpacked/installed it correctly somewhere...
    when i installed waves, i was the same, reinstalling stuff, messing about etc, took me a while to get it running, but thats torrents for ya...

see if anyone else can help, but i doubt it...
    A.I

Hip Hop Uk Resurrection

Battle Record
    0-2

i have the mercury bundle, and i installed it as vst...but the only thing that was there after i was done, was the DX plug-ins...the waveshell thing happens sometimes....its happened to me a couple times....never bothered to try to figure out why....i just uninstalled it, and deleted every trace of the waves plugs off my system, then re-installed....
    just try doing it all over man...but remember to get rid of everything first....registry entries and all...
    also what size is the setup file from your copy of mercury bundle man?? should be about 317mb...if its not within a couple MB of that, then u got a bad file...
    Last edited by Toobs; February 12th, 2010 at 12:37 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Wtf. I never had that problem with the diamond.

When you download, extract to a certain folder>go to my computer>local C>program files> then go to what ever your plugins is called>then copy the "dll" files that you want to bring to adobe>then go back to adobe, while your still in "local C folder" and paste them in the vst folder.

If you don't want to do that, go into your aa3>effects>add vst> then click local c, then from there click on PROGRAMFILES, and let it search the whole thing.

Also if you need another link to download the diamond bundle, let me know, I'll give you a pm.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-18

Quote Originally Posted by .Bullet. View Post
    Wtf. I never had that problem with the diamond.

When you download, extract to a certain folder>go to my computer>local C>program files> then go to what ever your plugins is called>then copy the "dll" files that you want to bring to adobe>then go back to adobe, while your still in "local C folder" and paste them in the vst folder.

If you don't want to do that, go into your aa3>effects>add vst> then click local c, then from there click on PROGRAMFILES, and let it search the whole thing.

Also if you need another link to download the diamond bundle, let me know, I'll give you a pm.
    I unzipped it fine & all that. & I always put the plug in folders in the VST Directory then I manage them & they say blah blah there not VST instruments blah blah and never end up working, this goes for diamond and waves mercury

Battle Record
    12-18

Ok this is what happens everytime I try somthing different or just in general try to install Diamond onto Adobe... trying Diamond now cus Waves wouldn't work for the longest time anyways

^ are all those options supposed to be there?

dunno where to find this folder, did anyone else have it

same as pic 4

Battle Record
    12-18

I tried doing program files as my vst plug in and c:/ but it doesnt work, nothing seems to work, what could the problem be at this point, I think it's more than a usual problem most have with this
    Last edited by Tebo; February 13th, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

I get the error on Pro Tools where it asks for the plugin folder then says it can't find the plugins. I just cancel and the plugins are there anyway. This is actually a common problem with Waves Mercury. When it asks for the folder just hit cancel. Then see if the plugins are listed anyway. If not then IDK. Is that Win7 you're running? I've read about some issues with getting the cracked version running on there. Some have gotten it to work and some haven't.

Battle Record
    12-18

Quote Originally Posted by Opie M. View Post
    I get the error on Pro Tools where it asks for the plugin folder then says it can't find the plugins. I just cancel and the plugins are there anyway. This is actually a common problem with Waves Mercury. When it asks for the folder just hit cancel. Then see if the plugins are listed anyway. If not then IDK. Is that Win7 you're running? I've read about some issues with getting the cracked version running on there. Some have gotten it to work and some haven't.
    I'm on Vista & they never appear
    Last edited by Tebo; February 13th, 2010 at 07:55 PM

Battle Record
    12-18

now my VST plug ins are gone, the whole thing, I was always going into fx and clicking to the bottom it would say VST plug ins, that's where bundles is spose to appear, it never did appear... but the VST plug ins in general is gone from there as well.... has this ever happend to anyone?

Why it doesn't show VST anymore is beyond me

^ this is of it working & installed right... mines never installed right to have Waves in the VST area, but until yesterday I actually always had the VST area..
    Last edited by Tebo; February 14th, 2010 at 08:25 AM

Battle Record
    12-18

so what would be the best bet for me right now, reinstall Adobe to get my VST back or is there someway I could get VST to come back otherwise, I don't know how I disabled it yesterday though..

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

I think keeb needs to help you.

You've Earned a Custom Title! nathan slimm's Avatar

I think we need a full tutorial on how to USE waves...I got...dont fuck with it...and I KNOW it would make life easier if I used it...

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

You need to learn how EQ, compression, reverb, delay, etc work. THere's nothing special about how to use waves plugins. Once you know how to use a certain type of effect you can use any brand or model of it.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Tebo View Post
    so what would be the best bet for me right now, reinstall Adobe to get my VST back or is there someway I could get VST to come back otherwise, I don't know how I disabled it yesterday though..
    hey man....i have AA3...but i havent used it yet....i have used 1.5 and 2.0 extensively though....i though that theres an option somewhere in the preferences or options...to turn vst effects on or off....i turned mine off once and didnt realize it...took me a lil while to figure it out...but it was just a simple checkbox....couldnt tell ya exactly where it is though...i dont remember....and your working with a different version than i have installed so...check that out before u rip ya hair out man..