User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 151

Thread: Who needs mixing and mastering?

Battle Record
    3-6

Re: Who needs mixing and mastering?

both yall post it up, i'll make it happen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

i have the session but i gotta get permission being as i don't have rights to the recording or the song being that i was just the engineer and it was discussed that i didn't have rights to the song lol
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    3-6

ahh,

explain lol

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

ahh forget i won't ask him

but to be honest uploading is a pain in the ass i really don't need it mixed he was content with my mix but i'll be sure to keep you in mind next time i get a project
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    12-18

Uploading now, so when it's done I'll post it up here..

Make sure when you have it done, you also put a price for how much you'd normally charge for this, so I get an idea for future/next track.
    Last edited by Tebo; February 4th, 2010 at 09:01 PM

Get Familiar

http://www.mediafire.com/?ejgnzjjggwn

aiigh homie, see if you can clean that up a bit....first thing I know is them hi's need to be turned down a bit lol...
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    3-6

to the guy above, for higher quality save all your sessions in wave files and never do perminent effects the way you did on the session. you perminently did most things so its gonna be more fix what you did then do what i do which is gonna really make it hard, but i could make it happen.

Battle Record
    3-6

some files are missing from your sessions as well, try re uploading it.

Get Familiar

which ones are missing i gave you all the files that are needed for that session....and with cool edit once you close the program you can't undo any of the mix or effects used

Get Familiar

Battle Record
    12-18

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TW4JOCK3

when you finish this, please let me know how much you would of charged, so I can get an idea.. thanks.

Get Familiar

yo was that second link better homie?

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Rishi P
    ^everything i have are completed songs that already have mixed vocals in the sessions
    Why can't u just take the fx off the vocal channels?

Battle Record
    3-2

my guess is that he applies effects in edit mode and applies them to the file itself... and then saves them that way...

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

WTF?? That's retarded. I hope no one else is doing that. Why would you even do that?? lol