User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 151

Thread: Who needs mixing and mastering?

Battle Record
    3-6

Talking Who needs mixing and mastering?

I'll mix and master 1 song for the first 10 people that reply for free just so yall see how i get down.

If you want it mixed and mastered you have to upload the entire session so i could download it and go from there.

If you want it mastered upload your mix and send me a link to it, the file cant have ANY master effects on it, lol i know how most you niggaz do on that lol.

real shit though, holla at me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-6

Re: Who needs mixing and mastering?

another thing, i can do cool edit, cubase, nuendo, and protools sessions.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

You're going to run into issues with plugins and weird compatibility problems and errors when dealing with other peoples sessions. I used to try to do this and it's a pain in the ass. Especially over the Internet. It's better to get dry stems from people to work with.

Also, you really shouldn't be advertising mastering services. You're not a mastering engineer and you don't have the right equipment or facility to master. And the mix engineer on a project should never be the one to master.

Battle Record
    3-6

lol very true opie. but remember alot of these people dont take music as serious as it should be.

Battle Record
    0-2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G8Y7STS5

i got access to to an Alesis Masterlink, but go ahead and do this...lemme see how it turns out...

Making History...
    Battle Record
    5-1

Can you help me out? I can't mix for shit, just worked on this track...Uploaded all of the files for you...I will send you the link via PM.

PM or stezieb@gmail.com <--If you need to contact me.
    Songs:

Battles:

Battle Record
    3-6

the original mix is all bad, i did what i could finna post it up inna sec, whats ya email?

Battle Record
    3-6

Battle Record
    3-6

anyone else? lol

Making History...
    Battle Record
    5-1

Thanks for the dope mixing, links to the track are in my sig. "Alone Tonight"
    Songs:

Battles:

Mhmm.

see what u can do with this

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HA7RP4PF

Battle Record
    12-18

hey, a free mix+master sounds good I could use that.. I'll post somthing up in a bit

just wondering though how much ya charge on avg?

Battle Record
    3-6

well i'm bout to download dood above you'z file and see what i can do wit it.

and post that shit up so i could show you what i could do to it.

is it a full session?

or just a mix?

Mhmm.

full session

Battle Record
    3-6

well before i tell you a price upload it and let me fuck wit it.

I did this mix and master last night with super low volume and some Bx5 m audios for times sake.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/71942342d269184a/

^^^^^^^^
    My Fraternity

damn, your mix sounded super super super distorted.