User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Most likely, this will be another thread of mine..

Battle Record
    30-12

Most likely, this will be another thread of mine..

that only I find interesting, because i'm an eccentric nerd holla

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/all/

Our Connection is Over

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2009-12-09, 3:11AM MST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I post this to an open forum, to purge these words from me so they can exist somewhere concrete, out in the Universe, instead of eating away at the corner of my mind when it gets dark and everyone else goes home with whoever they're loving or fucking or both if they're lucky. But it's winter now, so the season of long patio nights and random hookups and breathlessly exciting flings and sweaty sheets and sleepless nights has officially come to a close until the next turn of the seasons. In short, I can no longer distract myself from your absence.

You were my best friend. There were others before, and others after, but most of them only served to help me situate and recognize your importance in my life. If ever I get that close to another, I fear they will know me only as I am now, and not as how I got here. You have been my reflection, borne witness to me, helped me gauge my own growth in this long and convoluted life. Four different cities for you, two for me. Two countries on opposite sides of the world in different hemispheres. Plane tickets, train rides, international calling plans, endless conversation, anticipation, disappointment, breakups, makeups, death. Four years. My entire University career. I am indelibly marked with your presence.

And now nothing. I felt no more fireworks when we kissed. I pulled away, sickened with myself for trying to fake it. I couldn't fuck you like I meant it anymore. You noticed. You left.

And now, I am not lost. I am not sad and I am not afraid. But something has died. I do not love, or laugh, or notice color. I hate the music you like now. I hate myself for not loving you enough. You did nothing wrong, except maybe love me too much, too well. Even at the end, when our hearts were so twisted up we were spitting words unrecognizable to each other, even then you were too good to say what we were both thinking- that I won't find anyone else who loved me as you did. And you're right. Because the kind of love I had with you, the one that remakes your soul into something better, and forces you to recognize and honor the humanity in another person- that kind of love isn't what I'm looking for. I'm going for the cheap ones now. The guys with square jaws and big arms and small brains. They haven't read any philosophy, or possess the gift of playful banter, or looked me in the eyes and focused on my soul. I am not doing Us justice. I am taking the easy way. I am disgusting myself.

This is what's meant by falling out of love with someone. This is why half the world walks around heartbroken, glazed over, given up. I almost put that ring on and pretended everything was ok, but you didn't smell right anymore.

What Now.

----

epic.

We shared a cab, you hit me in the face. - m4w

Date: 2009-12-11, 1:01PM MST

Hi! I am almost 100% positive you remember me. I was standing in the cab line for about 15 minutes in 1 degree weather, and then you and your girlfriend ran in front of me in the cab line right as my cab, that I had been waiting so long for out in the ball shivering cold, arrived. Now I admit, I am a nice guy, and women get to take advantage of me quite often, but that said I haven't been laid in months, and when that happens, I somehow feel that the goddess of feminine nurture and chivalry can... how do I put this? Suck my six inch piano player. This is the point where I told the cabby what you girls did, and informed him that he was throwing away the very long cab ride to Erie as well as his moral saint 1-month chip. At this point he had the very bad... very bad idea to give me (a drunken narcissist, in the right) a ride with the girls who shunted me most literally to the curb. This is where the sh*t show began. Your friend and you are both very attractive, but nevertheless I have become accustomed to, when necessary, seeing only the ugly souls of the monsters who arrogantly think they can get whatever they want. The cussing, the womanizing, the abuse, the screaming, and everything that ensued for the next 15 minutes, is unlike me. However I was not alone in this endevor, in fact I would go as far as to say that it was YOU two who did most of the screaming, and abusing. Nevertheless I stood up to the both of you. I let you know exactly how sh*tty it was to leave a stranger to freeze for the sake of your own toes. And although I am a tired soul, tired of fighting petty battles with girls, there are times when the wild thing from my youth finds the perfect combination of irritation and gravel to carve a path to the surface and cuss you the f*ck out. So I did. Somewhere along the way you hit me, good and hard across the face for addressing you by your lady parts. I probably deserved it. But even so, when your friend got out of the car, the attitude from the back seat was cut in half. This reduction in calamity is what made me flip around, to see you face to face for the next 10 minute drive to your home, perched on my knees, and just listen. I watched as you blasted me with insults and be-ration, never admitting nor denying that you intended to leave me on the cold cabby curb.Your visage melted from rage into a pool of confusion as I just sat there and listened. By the end, you were reduced to a puddle of tears, and as gratifying as it was, it is these empty moments that remind me why I hush my inner child to sleep, and open the door for you, and hold your purse, and buy you presents, and walk your dog, and keep you warm, and give you kind smiles. When you exited the cab, my body took me over, I hopped out and gave a "Hey!". You turned around, and I threw my arms out. "I'm Sorry!". You sheepishly just looked to me, and through the tears came a genuine moment. A deep smile. Full of the confusion and joy that comes with being twenty-something. I just wanted to say I appreciated that smile. In it, you told me that you were okay, that we are only human, that you value people over right and wrong. Expect to have a beer on me if I ever see you again.....

---

for your enjoyment

Date: 2009-12-09, 11:32AM EST

Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories. But two things made me take it down. First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by. Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard. Kind of feel like I gave in to the man by taking him down but my neighbor did confirm to near miss accidents on the busy street next to my house. I think I made him too real this time. So it was fun while it lasted! "

Be my John Roberts - w4m

Date: 2009-12-08, 5:09AM CST

You're cordial to me when we see each other around school or at the bars, but I'm looking for more than a "hello" and a smile these days. I need a little something to relieve some stress during exams. Be my Chief Justice and grant cert to this appeal (for hot, hot loving).

You: Mid twenties, sort of messy parted brownish hair, dressed like a grownup frat boy, slightly nerdy (but hey, it's law school, I'm a sucker for bad jokes and watching Jeopardy before/after/during sex. "I'll take consent for $800 Alex.").

Me: Same general age. If looks were grades, I'd probably be summering at a decent firm. Maybe not Wachtell, but certainly not DUI defense in Detroit either. I have a laptop, drink from a reusable water bottle, and sometimes wear Uggs to school when I'm studying.

If you feel the same way (and want to join me for some Rule 19 Joinder of Parties), go to Phyllis's desk and ask if she knows where to find a good hornbook. She'll give you all the information you need.

etc., etc. interesting site. . . .could be the Absinthe talking. Great stuff, btw.
    Last edited by Baxter D. Wall; January 18th, 2010 at 06:06 AM

Battle Record
    24-7

Re: Most likely, this will be another thread of mi

The first one was fucking epic.
    The second one was worth the read.
    The third one deaded me.
    The fourth was funny, but after the first and third didn't pull it's weight.
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

Put down the pebbles in my hand, climbed a ladder, put a brick right through your window.
    "You're gonna hear me out." Yeah, hear me out on this!

Battle Record
    30-12

whaddya know, maybe i'm not a total freak after all. . . ^_^

Battle Record
    30-12

The guy who lives below me . . . - m4m

Date: 2009-12-06, 1:00AM EST

You and your girlfriend live in the apartment below me. I came home about 20 minutes ago and could easily see you bent over the couch getting banged by a dude in your living room. Next time be sure to close your vertical blinds all the way when getting nailed with the lights on, or at least angle them away from the parking lot, or maybe take it into the bedroom. FYI: I hooked up with the same dude a year ago, and though he's got a pretty big tool, he did give me crabs. Yes, I'm sure it is the same dude. His tattoos are unmistakable. Anyway, I suggest a full bottle of Rid-X before the girlfriend gets back in town.

Battle Record
    24-7

HAHAHA wowwww
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

Put down the pebbles in my hand, climbed a ladder, put a brick right through your window.
    "You're gonna hear me out." Yeah, hear me out on this!

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaniard View Post
    craigslist is the best thing to happen to the internet

hey, i'm a 20something vibrant healthy woman, looking for the right person to fulfill my desires. i would like an openminded man/woman for goodtimes, and I DON'T mean SEX! chillax at my crib, eat sushi, drink Boone's, smoke some W**D! Hey hey hit me up!

lmao @ him acting like a young girl...chillax LMAOOOOOOO
    Wow he/she is not going to age well if that's them @ 20.

Battle Record
    4-1

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall View Post

You and your girlfriend live in the apartment below me. I came home about 20 minutes ago and could easily see you bent over the couch getting banged by a dude in your living room. Next time be sure to close your vertical blinds all the way when getting nailed with the lights on, or at least angle them away from the parking lot, or maybe take it into the bedroom. FYI: I hooked up with the same dude a year ago, and though he's got a pretty big tool, he did give me crabs. Yes, I'm sure it is the same dude. His tattoos are unmistakable. Anyway, I suggest a full bottle of Rid-X before the girlfriend gets back in town.

LMFAO!!!!

that was hystericle but what are these
    Tell me, Do you Bleed?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You Will.

Battle Record
    6-0

best of craigs list postings...

and yea these are comical...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    4-1

i thought craigs list was just a place to buy shit, kinda liek an ebay,
    is a forum like this one?
    Tell me, Do you Bleed?

You Will.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaniard View Post
    craigslist is the best thing to happen to the internet

hey, i'm a 20something vibrant healthy woman, looking for the right person to fulfill my desires. i would like an openminded man/woman for goodtimes, and I DON'T mean SEX! chillax at my crib, eat sushi, drink Boone's, smoke some W**D! Hey hey hit me up!

lmao @ him acting like a young girl...chillax LMAOOOOOOO
    Lol.. awesome.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Banned
    Battle Record
    15-7

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall View Post

lmfao @ that one