User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 99

Thread: Who you think is the best in the game right now?

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Who you think is the best in the game right no

Jay-Z, Royce, Eminem & Lupe...

that's my top 4 right now.

Shut up and make music Big Question's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-10

form the uk...devlin, mainly underground but will become a beast in the game if he pursues the mainstream.

A.I

Hip Hop Uk Resurrection

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15

Killa Cam!
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15

YO THAT CRIME PAYS ALBUM THAT DROPPED. SHIT IS DOPE YO, KILLA! IM BOUT TO RIDE OUT WIT MA NIGGA FREEKEY ZEEKEY IN THE CHROMED OUT C CLASS WIT PINK PANTHER DIAMONDS AND ORDER SOME GENERAL TSOS CHICKEN WIT SOME SOY SAWSE.
    word
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

Cam got a verse on the new Clipse album. His part of the music video is him eating chicken wings at Popeyes. It's amazing.
    [YOUTUBE]M6oovFB12i8[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    10-5

In The Game Right Now......

To me this means dudes who are in the public eye and pretty much a house hold name, Hands Down Jay-Z..... the dude is doing other dudes in, Eminem is a close one too,
    And for the idiot that said they're falling off? Are you fucking retarded? Eminem in Forever spit a hard verse.....

Ehh Just my opinion
    TDL

Battle Record
    4-12

eminem is defintly the best at the mo he puts li wayne to shame

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaniard View Post
    is cam even rapping anymore? i don't think i've heard him in the last 4 years.
    I'm not a fan of Cam, but I just saw this at 2dopeboyz> http://2dopeboyz.okayplayer.com/2010...ses-2-mixtape/

[YOUTUBE]ZUxBQcdecuo[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by tc23 View Post
    eminem is defintly the best at the mo he puts li wayne to shame
    Yes because Em is putting great Music out right now huh? Please. Em hasn't made good music consistently in years.

Its Lupe IMO
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! ?'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Immaculate. View Post
    In The Game Right Now......

To me this means dudes who are in the public eye and pretty much a house hold name, Hands Down Jay-Z..... the dude is doing other dudes in, Eminem is a close one too,
    And for the idiot that said they're falling off? Are you fucking retarded? Eminem in Forever spit a hard verse.....

Ehh Just my opinion
    I dont think em is falling off, i think Jay is. And i said that statement because RELAPSE was not received well by the rap community. And Jay Z is falling off, look at J Cole out shining him on A Star Is Born, and blueprint 3 also was not well received.

Em ran shit on forever and drop the world. Relapse... not in everyone's opinion, generally, people were pissed.

So... fuck off pal. If you think Jay or Em are spitting as good as their old shit, tell me blueprint 3 or relapse were anywhere as good as: MMLP, Eminem Show, Blueprint, Reasonable Doubt.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by A-Pox View Post
    I dont think em is falling off, i think Jay is. And i said that statement because RELAPSE was not received well by the rap community. And Jay Z is falling off, look at J Cole out shining him on A Star Is Born, and blueprint 3 also was not well received.

Em ran shit on forever and drop the world. Relapse... not in everyone's opinion, generally, people were pissed.

So... fuck off pal. If you think Jay or Em are spitting as good as their old shit, tell me blueprint 3 or relapse were anywhere as good as: MMLP, Eminem Show, Blueprint, Reasonable Doubt.
    The Blueprint 3 debuted at number 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, selling 476,000 units in its first week. This was the third highest first week sales of 2009. It became Jay-Z's 11th US number one album, breaking the record he had previously shared with Elvis Presley. In its second week, it remained at number 1, selling another 298,000 units, before dropping to second in its third week. After four weeks sales totaled 997,000 units, just three thousand copies short of platinum certification.

And how is J. Cole doing better than him mean that Jay is falling off? I think Jay would encourage an artist that he is bringing out to do better, so he can pass the torch.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

OMG J Cole is Good oh no he did well on a song with Jay-Z Let me over react I mean he had a great CD but fuck that J Cole had a hot 16.

and I'm also going to over react about EM having 2 dope features and a crappy CD.......YAYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy!!!

[/retard]
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! ?'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0

I in no way said shit about sales. Look at how much hate Relapse gets, and check that shit's sales too.

I'm talking about how it doesn't come close to stackin up to his old shit, and generally people didn't like it that much, it's not getting as much hate as relapse, but it's getting barely any praise, even most the motherfuckers on this site ain't on the up and ups about it.

Also, every feature on BP3 outshined Jay.

And Falling Off, means not being at a personal best, or being worse than you were before, considering this is nowhere near classic status... that's falling off... he just markets well cuz he fucks beyonce and is still a legend.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

yes because EVERY CD jay dropped was Classic before this? And really Drake outshined Jay? Kanye?...Jeezy? fuck no. And if this is your Standard then be consistant don't say Jay fell off and say Em hasn't when clearly Jay>Em especially currently.
    Last edited by Caesar Augustus; January 12th, 2010 at 11:32 PM

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

I in no way said shit about sales. Look at how much hate Relapse gets, and check that shit's sales too.

I'm talking about how it doesn't come close to stackin up to his old shit, and generally people didn't like it that much, it's not getting as much hate as relapse, but it's getting barely any praise, even most the motherfuckers on this site ain't on the up and ups about it.

Also, every feature on BP3 outshined Jay.

And Falling Off, means not being at a personal best, or being worse than you were before, considering this is nowhere near classic status... that's falling off... he just markets well cuz he fucks beyonce and is still a legend.
    What the fuck? What kind of bullshit statement is that?

First off.. the album was hot. I know plenty of people that would agree with me. And that bullshit where you're saying that it not being a classic means he is falling off is garbage. Every song on there was a hit and a good joint. You just seem like the typical Jay-Z hater, that uses Beyoncé as some retarded excuse to put him down. Seriously.. fall back.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]