Showing results 61 to 75 of 689

Thread: NFL Playoff Chat

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: NFL Playoff Chat

Yea...Brees is starter, then Brett, then Rodgers
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

I don't really see it being a problem what string he is...they'll all play so it doesn't matter, and it's not like he's better than Brees

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    136-1

that and your research sucks, damn near everyone knew Rodgers was the best QB in the league this past year without having to research it

Battle Record
    15-7

i think im gonna have a seizure due to the current situation of ignorance portrayed in this forum.

thank you.
    Artificial.Intelligence

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by SmokaJoka View Post
    that and your research sucks, damn near everyone knew Rodgers was the best QB in the league this past year without having to research it
    Uh no way jose. There were atleast a couple QBs that were taken before him in our draft. If everyone knew he'd be the top scorer in fantasy this season they woulda been after him sooner. Don't make it sound like you knew he'd beast this season after taking Cutlers 26th INTs instead lol.

Battle Record
    136-1

wrong...just because you drafted him in the 2nd round this year doesn't mean no one knew how good he'd be, it just means no one else really had a chance to draft him as it is anyway...that or no one was going to waste an early pick on a QB like that...but I remember discussing with someone before the draft that I thought Rodgers would beast this year and they agreed...and let's be realistic...Rodgers was no SURE thing to do well this year, that's why people like Brees and Manning and Brady are typically picked before him....and the same will probably happen again next year

as for Cutler...well he finished in the top 12 in QB fantasy points...which is pretty damn good considering the -78pts for all those INTs

Battle Record
    11-9

Schaub in the 10th>Rodgers in the 2nd

i will never take a qb in the first five rounds unless manning is sitting there in the 4th round.
    Coronavirus can't get me.

Battle Record
    14-2

Quote Originally Posted by SmokaJoka View Post
    wrong...just because you drafted him in the 2nd round this year doesn't mean no one knew how good he'd be, it just means no one else really had a chance to draft him as it is anyway...that or no one was going to waste an early pick on a QB like that...but I remember discussing with someone before the draft that I thought Rodgers would beast this year and they agreed...and let's be realistic...Rodgers was no SURE thing to do well this year, that's why people like Brees and Manning and Brady are typically picked before him....and the same will probably happen again next year

as for Cutler...well he finished in the top 12 in QB fantasy points...which is pretty damn good considering the -78pts for all those INTs
    Yup, that convo was with me. He finished 2nd or 3rd last year and you said you wouldn't be surprised to see him in top 3 again.
    And Mindless, I swear you carry a bias over your favorite teams and the guys that are on your fantasy team. I guarantee you never cared for Aaron Rogers before but all of a sudden you think he's God next to Tom Brady cuz he was on your team.

Battle Record
    14-2

Quote Originally Posted by Freeney View Post
    Schaub in the 10th>Rodgers in the 2nd
    Agreed.

Battle Record
    14-2

And I have 2 ingrown toenails, one on each big toe, that is pussing green shit! I think they are gonna have to cut my toes off!

Battle Record
    136-1

I had a surgery to remove an ingrown toenail once...the best thing to do is catch it right when you start to feel it digging into your skin...get like a small nail or something of that nature...put it in the middle of your toenail between the skin and nail and slide it over to where the ingrown part is and pry it up to pull the ingrown nail out then you can break it off or cut it off with nail clippers

hurts like hell digging around in such a tender spot but feels great when it's done

Battle Record
    136-1

Quote Originally Posted by Josh M. View Post
    Yup, that convo was with me. He finished 2nd or 3rd last year and you said you wouldn't be surprised to see him in top 3 again.
    And Mindless, I swear you carry a bias over your favorite teams and the guys that are on your fantasy team. I guarantee you never cared for Aaron Rogers before but all of a sudden you think he's God next to Tom Brady cuz he was on your team.
    and I think I had that same conversation with Hosea too, so multiple people in our league knew how good Rodgers would be, and I'm sure alot of people thought he'd do great this year that weren't even in our league

You've Earned a Custom Title!

One of those people being me, who actually picked him lol. And no @ Josh, I liked Rodgers LAST season. Before I ever had him on a fantasy team, because I didn't play last season. But word, I do get an affinity for the players I pick. I usually never pick players from teams I don't like (Colts, Steelers) unless I absolutely have to. What's the fun in that? I'd just hope my team would do badly then because I don't like the individual players I picked lol.

And yea, Schaub and Favre were definitely good picks.

Battle Record
    14-2

If you pick a QB in the top 2 rounds, you obviously have faith that they can finish the year in the top 3 in fantasy points or else wasting a first or second round pick on a QB is pointless.

Soule

Baltimore @ New England
    New York @ Cincinnatti

Philadelphia @ Dallas
    Green Bay @ Arizona