Battle Record
    14-2

Re: NFL Playoff Chat

LOL do all of them for me

Battle Record
    14-2

Oh, you did

Love youuu for all your hard work for nothing.

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

actually I did it out of interest and boredom, I'm completely surprised the Saints had the easiest schedule of all the playoff teams

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Smoka you need to work for ESPN, straight up. Didn't realize PAts had the 2nd hardest schedule.

Battle Record
    136-1

well that's just from playoff teams....and they're tied for 2nd but still I was surprised as well to see they had one of the harder schedules this season

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by Vernacular View Post
    Uh, I understand you're grieving and all but how the hell does NE and Cincy not deserve to be in? the Jets no, and Bmore no, hence why they're both wild cards, but when you win your division you definitely deserve to be in.

Only reason SD has such a good record is because their division sucks. When you play Oak, KC and DEN for a total of 6 games you're bound to make the playoffs. So they're record isn't really accurate to how good they are. They probably had one of the easiest schedules this year.

Cincy won 10 games because their division blew, including Pitt and Baltimore.

New England won 10 games because their division blew, though they are good. . . but not good enough to win a division with another legit team in it. Good thing for them there were a couple of decent ones but no one really good.

Look at it really. . there are two 10-6 teams and two 9-7 teams in the AFC playoffs. . . that's so shitty compared to how it usually is. There are seriously only 2 teams that can possibly come out of the AFC barring major upsets and/or the death of Peyton Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by delfer View Post
    the jets did deserve it but i wanted houston to get in. the jets had the best defense and the best ryshing offense darrelle revis shut every one down and he faced most of the elite recivers in the nfl

when you lose to kansas city oakland and cleveland you dont deserve to make it

wes welker is overrated but good and so is tom brady they are system players

Bernard "Patriot Killer" Pollard ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah the Jets really deserve it. . . a 9-7 team that would've went 7-9 if the Colts didn't lay down for them and Cincy play a gimped ass game plan JUST so they can play the Jets again next week. Yeah. . .

I already said that Pittsburgh didn't deserve to make the playoffs. . . neither does half of the AFC playoff teams. It's such a down year that it isn't even really going to be a competition.
    Last edited by Baxter D. Wall; January 5th, 2010 at 01:26 AM

Battle Record
    11-9

i hate waiting 6 weeks to watch a colts game that means something.
    Coronavirus can't get me.

Battle Record
    12-8

Green Bay bitchessssss

Battle Record
    136-1

just finished my gigantic DB & DL list for next year...

interesting facts in terms of fantasy....

over the last 3 seasons, Alex Brown has averaged more fantasy points per game than both John Abraham and Dwight Freeney....and also over the last 3 seasons DeAngelo Hall has averaged more fantasy points per game than both Troy Polamalu and Adrian Wilson

this is a fact done while also factoring in the average fantasy ppg Polamalu or any of the others would have over an entire season had they not missed any games...interesting stuff but it goes to show big names sometimes aren't as valuable in fantasy

I was dong some research too...

Aaron Rodgers ended up 2nd OVERALL in Offense. Dude had 30 TD passes, only 7 INT, 316 rushing yds, 5 rushing TDs, and 4 lost fumbles... Good lord. Why the hell was this guy not in the probowl?!

He was the top scorer in fantasy this year.

Wow, I only had 4 players in the top 50. Lol.

Battle Record
    136-1

According to Ken Laird of ESPN 1250 in Pittsburgh, Steelers offensive coordinator Bruce Arians is expected to be fired "in the near future."
    NFL.com's Jason LaCanfora calls the report "premature." Arians came under heavy criticism in Pittsburgh for bucking the traditional ground game to go with a pass-heavy offense, often with questionable playcalling. If fired, Arians would be scapegoated for the defense's season-long troubles after he led the offense to one of the most productive seasons in franchise history. His exit would almost certainly lead to fewer pass attempts for Ben Roethlisberger.

WOOOO!!!

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by SmokaJoka View Post
    According to Ken Laird of ESPN 1250 in Pittsburgh, Steelers offensive coordinator Bruce Arians is expected to be fired "in the near future."
    NFL.com's Jason LaCanfora calls the report "premature." Arians came under heavy criticism in Pittsburgh for bucking the traditional ground game to go with a pass-heavy offense, often with questionable playcalling. If fired, Arians would be scapegoated for the defense's season-long troubles after he led the offense to one of the most productive seasons in franchise history. His exit would almost certainly lead to fewer pass attempts for Ben Roethlisberger.

WOOOO!!!

Good. Get the fuck out Arians, you're a moron.

It's funny how the offense is literally 3 times as effective when running the no huddle. Fuckin Ben Roethlisberger calls better plays than Bruce Arians.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Freedumb View Post
    I was dong some research too...

Aaron Rodgers ended up 2nd OVERALL in Offense. Dude had 30 TD passes, only 7 INT, 316 rushing yds, 5 rushing TDs, and 4 lost fumbles... Good lord. Why the hell was this guy not in the probowl?!

He was the top scorer in fantasy this year.
    He's in the Pro Bowl

He's on the NFC team along with Drew Brees and Brett Favre
    RB OG Triple OG

Oh ok, still... 3rd string? He had more Passing yds then both those guys, and only like 2 or 3 fewer TD passes, but makes up for it with 5 rushing TDs and only 7 INT. Man.