User Tag List

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46
Showing results 676 to 689 of 689

Thread: NFL Playoff Chat

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: NFL Playoff Chat

There are no jokes in football u fuckin faggot!!!!

Battle Record
    30-12

Ben Roethlisberger Relieved To Suffer Football-Related Injury

ATLANTA—Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who survived life-threatening injuries as a result of a motorcycle accident during the pre-season and endured an emergency appendectomy in early October, was relieved Sunday to suffer a serious traumatic injury during the course of a football game. "I think things are definitely starting to get back to norb... to nurm... to normal," said a barely conscious Roethlisberger, who suffered a concussion as a result of a helmet-to-helmet collision during the third quarter of Pittsburgh's game against the Atlanta Falcons. "It was nice to be on the sidelines, in pain, and in full uniform all at the same time, for once." Roethlisberger added that his experiences off the football field have taught him a valuable lesson, and had he not been wearing a regulation helmet during Sunday's game, he could be dead right now.

Battle Record
    30-12

Troy Polamalu All Over Orthopedic Clinic

PITTSBURGH—Steelers safety Troy Polamalu reportedly wreaked havoc on the Tri-State Orthopedics Clinic Monday, flailing around wildly on his crutches and violently knocking over unsuspecting physical therapy patients while rehabilitating the sprained medial collateral ligament in his left knee. "The guy is nuts," physical therapist Josh Buckner said. "Troy goes at top speed on those crutches at all times and just throws his entire body into people. I've never seen someone try to recover from an injury with such reckless abandon." Although several staff members attempted to recommend resting, icing, and elevating the knee, Polamalu reportedly hopped away on one foot so he could disrupt a group of elderly patients working on flexibility exercises.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

See... Dead serious sports journalism. That's more like it.

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

i'm glad i came on here just now. your sig is going to help me sleep tonight opey.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by SmokaJoka View Post
    I think this year the Pro Bowl is scheduled also to help boost the Super Bowl ratings...pretty much what delfer said, last game of the year...more people are apt to put it on their TV...but iono...we'll see how the ratings do but I think it'll probably be one of the highest rated Super Bowl's of alltime in terms of audience

RAWR!!!!!

106.5 million viewers tuned in to watch the New Orleans Saints improbable victory over Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts, the most to ever watch a single television episode in the history of television. M*A*S*H was the former record holder for that series' finale. A lot of people who read this site see ratings numbers and know what is considered good. Take this number into mind. This Super Bowl pulled a 45.0 rating.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

MASH > NFL

[/Klinger]

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

lol @ "the saints improbable victory."

i still don't understand what the fuck was so surprising about it.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    136-1

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaniard View Post
    nah sorry, probowl had nothing to do with it. Most people i know didnt even watch the pro bowl.

the match up is the reason so many watched.

during the seasons everyone was saying ohhh i hope its two undefeated teams, so even though they both got losses, they where still on everyone's mind since mid seasons!

my theory had nothing to do with people watching the Pro Bowl or not...it's the idea that the final game of the season is the Super Bowl because of how the Pro Bowl was scheduled this year....it being the final game and the teams involved it's not surprising....

but...check this out...next year...the Super Bowl will pass Mash again but not this years Super Bowl...I SHALL REMEMBER THIS POST!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    136-1

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaniard View Post
    and my point was no one cares enough about the pro bowl to effect the superbowl.

the teams that play do that. not being the last game. as far as 99.9% of the fans are concerned the super bowl is the last game
    well just because some people don't care about the Pro Bowl doesn't mean that they don't watch it...football is football...some games suck worse than others...but if it's the only game on to watch that day...then it's in all likelihood that someone will end up watching it...fact is, this years Pro Bowl was the highest rated Pro Bowl since a decade ago drawing in 12.3 million viewers...so clearly the move increased the numbers of the Pro Bowl as well

I'm not saying the Pro Bowl being moved is the only factor that contributed to the Super Bowl's highest ratings ever...I'm saying I believe it's one of the factors that helped boost the Super Bowl ratings....because before this year...there was two weeks of nothing after the Conference championship games...then the Super Bowl...then a week later the Pro Bowl...some people probably just didn't tune in to watch because of the lack of football the previous weeks ruined the hype of everything and they didn't care to see it anymore...because imo...this Super Bowl wasn't that great...I thought last years Super Bowl was better...and I thought the Patriots/Giants one was better...you'd figure the better games would be higher rated...but they weren't...iono...I just think moving the Pro Bowl to that empty spot between the Super Bowl and Conference Championship helped keep viewers tuned into football

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-1

Go saints

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-1

even though manning had a good game

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-1

onside kick changed everything

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Art View Post
    onside kick changed everything
    Trying to build your posts or you just retarded?

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]