Thread: 3rdEyeSoldier and Friends

Banned
    Battle Record
    45-17

Re: 3rdEyeSoldier and Friends

*goes to Craigs list to find Dominatrix

You've Earned a Custom Title! 3eS's Avatar

actually DJ i did, but all i found was pictures of you dressed as a female dom... so i decided to take the cheap route and just ask my girlfriend to do it instead......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-0

Well, at least your pictures are more creative than your comebacks.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.

^ if i wanted my comeback i'd wipe it off all your faces from being on my dicks so much, im not here to post Forum drama. im here to post tracks and get some advice and feedback...

so go troll someone else for emotion..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-0

Emotion is definitely something you have much of.

Annnnd, if you were here to post music, and not CREATE drama... why would you make a picture thread?
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

to get my post count up because i plan on staying here a while...... for your info i do a blogtv show and im putting together an underground label, also im an artist, of several forms, so yea, i make the masks and sell them for decent profit. lol, so they were definitly not MADE FOR RAP BATTLES. as much as some of yall who spend your "music career" on forums....

no disrespect to the ones actually moving, i respect hustle. but this thread is the perfect example of bitch emcee's and "textcee's" AKA (songwriters) < but of course, most dont acknowledge that fact.. since they are meerly rappers with no swagga

Battle Record
    2-0

Swagga? You're wearing a mask.

For the record, YOU were the one who posted the pictures...

So, this "textcee", is going to make fun of you.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

^ angry much? lmfao.

"omg! a mask!. a new member.... what will make people look at me since im so insignificant next to this man?? I MUST TALK SHIT....."

kid grow up and see a psychologist.... and this is coming from a masked man...

Battle Record
    2-0

I'm not angry.. What the hell do I have to be angry about?

I just, truly, honestly, enjoy making fun of people that join forums and post pictures within their first couple months of joining.. Thinking that people actually care, or aren't going to make fun of them. Isn't this what Facebook is for? It's kind of like when women post pictures of forums, and are shocked by the rude comments.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

you need help... you seem to have severe problems with being accepted in the past so you reflect them onto others in an attempt to be accepted over someone else...

seriously try working on that... either way. my post counts up to almost fucking 30. and no one heres fed my shit so im probably not gonna stick around a forum that doesn't support the artists on it. but supports the douchebaggery around its free discussion...

Battle Record
    2-0

LOL. You're calling me angry, but you seem really upset. RB is full of hate... it's what the website does. On the same hand, if you look around (especially the audio forum), you'll see the dedication that goes into peoples music. You'll also see the quality help, and guidance that a lot of people give on this forum. RB is full of hate, and bitching, but when it comes down to it, there is also a constant rate of elevation.
    So don't get disgruntled, and think it's everyone's fault who is on this board.. Stop pointing fingers, remove the mask, and look back at yourself. You come onto a Rap board, wearing a mask in video's and shit, and think people are going to take you seriously? One of the comments I read that you got had something to do with ICP... I couldn't help but laugh.

The fact that you have thirty posts, and are crying about the fact people haven't fed your shit is childish. It's give and take man, leave good feedback, and people will return the favour. Most of your feedback links you gave were pretty small, and uninvolved. Are you surprised?
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

im not upset, i just hate forums in general. they suck but i need production tips. so im really not interested in this place... just looking to network and learn a few things... so pardon me if my enthusiasm lacks just a bit.

Battle Record
    2-0

I'm assuming you didn't read what I just said?

Most people don't bother if it's more than three lines, due to inability to think about something other than their ego's for a change.

Go look around the audio forum. Stop wasting your times posting pictures, and crying about hating forums (since you're already on one)... Maybe if you looked around, you'd see the vast amount of resource RB offers as far as help goes. T'is not anyone else's fault but your own for not seeing that, man.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

not true, this thread was a surefire way to get noticed and get my post count up...

thank you.

but i dont need to be talked into sticking around, i was gonna anyway. i just like seeing how people react to what they dont know...

Battle Record
    2-0

I already explained another way to get your post count up while getting noticed. It would have been much more productive.

And, I'm not an RB spokesman trying to get you to stay on this board, because I really don't fucking care either way. If you leave, I'm not going to miss your tracks... if you stay, I'm not going to listen to them. I was pointing out that all the shit you're bitching about, crying over, and throwing your little temper tantrum over is stupid, and was pretty much made up in your own head.

You keep changing your story champ.

Go post on a Necro message board, you might be idolized there.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun