User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: New here

New here

Whats up? Well sad to say ive been stuck with writer block for hell of a while now question is how do you get yourself back at it cause its like each time i start to write a line i trash it think its no good shit like that know what i mean? Been about two years since ive done anything worth calling a song hit me up with advice

Props to Venom for givin me the sites link

Battle Record
    4-3

Re: New here

Damn Bruh Look Don't Trash It Save Let That Shit Build And Pick Little shit Out Of It Nd Write Jus Write.....

Battle Record
    1-3

Re: New here

Quote Originally Posted by Kruse View Post
    Damn Bruh Look Don't Trash It Save Let That Shit Build And Pick Little shit Out Of It Nd Write Jus Write.....
    What in god's name are you saying? Is semi-coherency really that hard in a one sentence response?

Anyways, when I get writers block I usually turn on music of other genre's - I tend to lean towards experimental/ambient - and just free write whatever words or thoughts come in to my head and force myself to do this for 5, maybe 10, minutes straight.

This taps into your subconscious and allows to channel out whatever is on your mind that you might not be aware of. It's a good exercise when feeling inspired to write but feel like you aren't quite saying exactly what you want.

I'd say try it and see what comes out.
    "Art is never finished, only abandoned."
    -Leonardo da Vinci

Currently listening to:
    [YOUTUBE]N6Z4XG6kZss&feature=relatedc[/YOUTUBE]