Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Chamillionaire on "Major Pain" and "Venom" album

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Chamillionaire on "Major Pain" and "Venom" album

[YOUTUBE]1CzwDbd316k&[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Chamillionaire.com
    Chamillionaire has a message for you. Here comes the pain.

The highly anticipated Venom album has been pushed back till March 16th and I already know what you're thinking. Instead of me pointing any fingers or making any excuses I would rather just offer an alternative. A Major Pain cd will release on FEB 2nd regardless of the push back. Music is music and I don't feel like any amount of politics should keep a brand that is highly in demand trapped in a cage. In a perfect world all of the people that support the movement will pre-order this upcoming release directly from this website chamillonaire.com. See the goal is to become so self contained that we can supply our own need for Merch, Music, and Chamillionaire madness without ever having to be subject to a release date. In simple english, we can drop anything we want to drop anytime that we want to drop it from right here. The world is ours for the taking. I hope you're ready. The bullet is in the chamber....

Pre Order "Major Pain" Here

VENOM PUSHED BACK AGAIN?

Quote Originally Posted by Chamillionaire
    As I type this im listening to the VENOM album and I pretty sure that most of you will love it. The other day I was in the airport and one of the workers at continental asked me if was really sure that Venom was gonna be a dope album. I laughed and said of course. Then he replied and said " C'mon man im talking about that real dope. The type of type of dope that you are known to come with when you really want to." I stopped laughing and gave him a straight face and said " Trust me, you don't have anything to worry about." He nodded his head and gave a confident smile like he knew I was telling the truth. When he asked when it was dropping I knew I couldn't give him an answer without feeling like I wasn't being honest, so I didn't. Right now the Venom album is set for March 16th and has been pushed back just like Lil Wayne's Rebirth, Game's Red album, and countless other hip hop albums that this happens to. They say its part of the business and we just have to get used to it but I write this post just to let you know I feel your pain. Some samples didn't clear so I lost a couple records, and some things may change but in the end my main concern will be that you feel like the product is dope. In the meantime im getting bored, lets get into some trouble. If you down with me speak now or for ever rest in peace.....
    Link 1
    Link 2
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Re: Chamillionaire on "Major Pain" and "Venom" alb

Lol.. all I saw was teeth.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    21-6

he needs to stop recording he sucks now

he's lost it since his first album and went commercial

should of stayed in Swishahouse
    [/url]

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

What!!?!?!

All of his cd's have been good, and Mixtape Messiah 7 was up there with the best mixtapes to drop this year
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

.. Sick & Different .. Isn't That rydinoldskool?'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-1

Dude is talking like hes a legend.... The greatest at the moment. I couldn't give a fuck about Cham after the latest garbage hes been puttin out
    If you sound like shit just imagine what you smell like...

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Maybe it just me but that was gay... like an rb rapper tryna act like the shit in front of the camera or somethin...

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

He got pissed his album got pushed back again...So he's dropping "Major Pain" on the original date "Venom" was suppose to come out. And he's only selling it through Chamillionaire.com so Universal and no one else is profiting off it

..I didn't get the sense he was trying to act like the shit or tough or anything lol..Just Chamillionaire venting like he normally does from time to time lol
    RB OG Triple OG

Word, his new ish is OK. I might get Major Pain off his site, idk, might have to torrent the shit first before giving away cash if its whack...

xbl i N0eSk0ped JFK

wtf @ all the Chamillionaire hate? Sound of Revenge was a solid debut and Ultimate Victory got high reviews from across the board.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

mixtape messiah 7 was fire.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    21-6

I've been listening to Chamillionaire before he started acting all suicidal and shit..complaining about how people ignoring him

when he was Paul Wall+Chamillionaire=Get Ya Mind Correct

Swishahouse..then Color Changing Click days.

He's not the same no more. No one listens to him in Houston no more lol unless it's old school shit. This is sad because he is from Houston.

I could careless what ya say but lol we don't play his shit no more.
    this was the Chamillionaire I enjoyed..

Sound of Revenge=was a decent album but after then he just fuckin sucked..

this is the music I grew up to.

[youtube]nINuDm1HI8c[/youtube]
    [youtube]O-txXvVnIKI[/youtube]
    [youtube]TO593mkfMFY[/youtube]
    [youtube]bJAMv1Nv7cU[/youtube]
    [/url]

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

^^he sounds far more polished now.. of course southern people don't like him anymore.

chamillionaire is one of the more respectable dudes in the game to me.. dude puts out MASS amounts of music for free without even giving a fuck.. he supplys music to people for the sake of supplying music and all he asks is that after all this free material, you buy the actual album that drops... I mean.. dude ain't even bad either... he's got some bleh songs, but I usually bump 80% of the albums he puts out. what I've heard from Venom so far sounds good, so I'll probably cop it.

Battle Record
    7-1

Ricardo you're just a hater. I see your hate, and I negate it!

biyyyyaaaaaaaa

Leave me alone

S.N.I.C.....is no more... Don Q's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-12

.......Ummmm...Who still listens 2 chamillionaire? LMAO
    I'm not necessarily the original, more like the new but don't ever compare me to another.