Showing results 46 to 51 of 51

Thread: Rappers copying eachothers' tatoos

Flyweight-fly as in cool LilDonAKA's Avatar

Re: Rappers copying eachothers' tatoos

Quote Originally Posted by C.A.S. View Post
    Tats are def still cool

:hosea:

..Unless you got shitty work done lol
    Depends on what you perceive as cool. If you like what everyone else is doing on TV and what's widely accepted then, I guess tats have a few more decades or a couple lol idk,

I woulda liked a tat in the 50s or someting back then it was probably real cool, now suburban mothers and assholes (like rappers who suck) rock mad tatts, it used to be ONLY a certain type of people who got them, now.. tats are fore EVERYBODY, even people like me who go on rap forums lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! h3ad tr9p's Avatar

the tear tat's is a prison thing... colored means you got someone and the outline means someone close to u died or was killed... i still say it's stupid to get face tats and they look ugly as fuck and birdman is just retarded freal

the thing I noticed about tattoos nowadays is that there all similiar in many ways, like I see a lot of crosses, prayin hands, poems I just feel like if your goin to get a tattoo it should be original fittin your personality. I got two tattoos one of them is mighty mouse on my right bicep then I got God's Gift across my chest. sorry if I went off topic a little bit and not talkin rappers tats, and by the way I'm new to these boards.

You've Earned a Custom Title! LaCandy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GorillaKing View Post
    the thing I noticed about tattoos nowadays is that there all similiar in many ways, like I see a lot of crosses, prayin hands, poems I just feel like if your goin to get a tattoo it should be original fittin your personality.

Thank you. That's exactly what I was thinking when I started this topic.

You've Earned a Custom Title! h3ad tr9p's Avatar

Yeah I feel ya on that, i got an original concept with my tats got muscle tissue exposin my forearms head on the right trip on the left a grim reaper on the right arm pourin out a forty with my homeboy's names on the label got alot more in the works but i aint jackin no one elses concepts

Quote Originally Posted by h3ad tr9p View Post
    Yeah I feel ya on that, i got an original concept with my tats got muscle tissue exposin my forearms head on the right trip on the left a grim reaper on the right arm pourin out a forty with my homeboy's names on the label got alot more in the works but i aint jackin no one elses concepts
    dude that sounds pretty sweet can you post a pic of that? yeah my next tat i'm gonna get is a vine wrapped around my right arm but when you look closely its gonna be people's names I'm really close with or sumthin of that nature.