User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 51

Thread: Rappers copying eachothers' tatoos

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

Re: Rappers copying eachothers' tatoos

i love tattoos...but their tattoos are gay as fuck.
    Even if Lil' wayne had the coolest tattoos in the world. I'd still hate him.

You've Earned a Custom Title! h3ad tr9p's Avatar

lol at face tattoos and them sayin they're gangsta... can't be gangsta with face tattoos you'll get fingered by everyone... hows someone not gonna recognize them wack ass tattoos.. i got sleeves in the works a back and chest piece but i can cover that shit up... never get a tat on the hands, face, or neck (if your a real gangsta) what i wanna know is how lil wayne says he's done this and done that if the motha fucka grew up on t.v i never seen him kill anyone or do gangsta shit... as for soulja boy lemme see that foo in person i'll rip that foos tats off he's the fakest dude i've seen

You've Earned a Custom Title! Isaiah Thomas's Avatar

Haha I don't know I think it's a music thing, I want to get tatted as well but not to that extreme. I plan ahead so I just want a half sleeve on y upper left arm, don't really want anymore later. But I'm dark so I have to be particular with the design and colors anyway it's crazy that their bodies cost about 2 or 3 months worth of rent all that ink is moulah
    The Truth- Second leak off of The Infinite Cycle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Quote Originally Posted by h3ad tr9p View Post
    lol at face tattoos and them sayin they're gangsta... can't be gangsta with face tattoos you'll get fingered by everyone... hows someone not gonna recognize them wack ass tattoos.. i got sleeves in the works a back and chest piece but i can cover that shit up... never get a tat on the hands, face, or neck (if your a real gangsta) what i wanna know is how lil wayne says he's done this and done that if the motha fucka grew up on t.v i never seen him kill anyone or do gangsta shit... as for soulja boy lemme see that foo in person i'll rip that foos tats off he's the fakest dude i've seen
    He is from Magnolia which in New Orleans back in the day you could get away with murder easily. Magnolia, which mainly consisted of bloods, crips and the gotti boys. I mean he could of killed some dudes, who knows. Obviously hes not going to admit to it as to him and his fame now. All I know it alot of people from where he grew up has a green cross in the middle of his eyes for killing 5 people and tear drops same thing or un-coloured t-drop 5 years prison, coloured 10. I'm sure this stuff means different things in other states though, so who knows. Go to mexico, catch wayne at the boarder patrol, he just got his ass detained there lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fuck off tatoos

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

^Exactly. We pretty much have the exact same taste when it comes to tattoo's
    RB OG Triple OG

You've Earned a Custom Title! LaCandy's Avatar

We missed out on this one:

For as far as I know, this is the most recent tatt done on Birdman.

I think this is much more stupid than the tatted up bodies some rappers have...

Battle Record
    2-0

Who wakes up in the morning and thinks a star is going to look dope on the top of their head? Look, I'm birds bullseye!
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruklor View Post
    Who wakes up in the morning and thinks a star is going to look dope on the top of their head? Look, I'm birds bullseye!
    Haha LOL, just a matter of time before that star turns white XD

Speaking on getting tatts: I wanna get one myself.
    I'm turning 16 in April, which means I'll be old enough (Dutch law...) to get a tatt.
    I wanna get something outta sight, tho.
    A few stars or music notes behind my ears or somewhere around my hips.
    But I think I'll wait a few years.
    Now, don't start wondering why 16 year old kids start to get tatts out here, because we all know how that shit goes down in the Netherlands: you can buy alcohol at 16, smoke at 16, get tatts at 16, buy weed at shops legally at 18...
    But ehm, this ain't about the law tho XD

Battle Record
    2-0

Seriously, just wait. Take your time with your tattoos. It's not just about the subject matter, but the waste of space. I know a few guys who have done big pieces, and are now pissed off cause they want BIGGER pieces, or body suits... and they can't. Not saying it's going to be like that for you, but just wait. People rush shit that's going to be on their body for the rest of their lives.. I never got that.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by LaCandy View Post
    Speaking on getting tatts: I wanna get one myself.
    I'm turning 16 in April, which means I'll be old enough (Dutch law...) to get a tatt.
    I wanna get something outta sight, tho.
    A few stars or music notes behind my ears or somewhere around my hips.
    But I think I'll wait a few years.
    Now, don't start wondering why 16 year old kids start to get tatts out here, because we all know how that shit goes down in the Netherlands: you can buy alcohol at 16, smoke at 16, get tatts at 16, buy weed at shops legally at 18...
    But ehm, this ain't about the law tho XD
    WTF...I WISH it was like that over here
    RB OG Triple OG

Flyweight-fly as in cool LilDonAKA's Avatar

OP kinda not copyring each other, yeah their copying like every loose female that puts what u call a "tramp stamp" that on the lower back tattoo.

I agree with the rock star shit, and these commercial puppets and their attempts at individuality and sex appeal through dececrating themselves by getting branded for life.

I honestly can't stand the too many tattoo fad... I'll be glad when its over,

I remember when getting a tat was like unique and cool, now its just accepted and a way to conform. I hope i don't go regretting my own tattoos. When i got home from VA with them and showed my mother (who's usually an uptight/strict tyoe) she just shrugged. Tats arent even cool anymore. Whats next?

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Tats are def still cool

:hosea:

..Unless you got shitty work done lol
    RB OG Triple OG

Flyweight-fly as in cool LilDonAKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by h3ad tr9p View Post
    this nigga is a gangsta, nah but good post i lulsd