Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 49

Thread: 50 Cent Tells Everyone What He's Learned

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: 50 Cent Tells Everyone What He's Learned

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiyo View Post
    I don't have a problem with opinions, but blatant hate does. And I agree. I think Relapse wasn't great. I bumped it once, and that was it. Like 3 songs agen, thats it.

And I can name a few that say that cd is hot..

KRS
    Kanye
    Rakim..

just to name a couple. and if you want proof, look it up, I'm not.
    I said generally, how are a few indiviuals proof of anything? There opion holds the same weight as mine as far as I'm concerned, so thats not the point. And I don't hate Em where you getting this? Do you think I say all the rappers I don't like had a run of being untouchable? Please stop trying to start something out of nothing
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

becuz this site is fulla stans.

cesear said em was the best for like 2 or 3 years which is a good run, but when compared to hov who has been consistent since almost day one, i think you gotta say he's the best right now and that's my opinion, even when em had his run, hov was still knocking shit out the frame

now you have encore and replase which even em fans are saying isn't too dope or at his pace of what he was during his reign and when cesear says em isn't the best rapper out right now, you get your panties in a bunch?

that i don't get.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by h.s.r-das-g.m View Post
    becuz this site is fulla stans.

Cesear said em was the best for like 2 or 3 years which is a good run, but when compared to hov who has been consistent since almost day one, i think you gotta say he's the best right now and that's my opinion, even when em had his run, hov was still knocking shit out the frame

now you have encore and replase which even em fans are saying isn't too dope or at his pace of what he was during his reign and when cesear says em isn't the best rapper out right now, you get your panties in a bunch?

That i don't get.
    qft
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Eminem is one of the greatest of all time, but he is not THE greatest. When you talk about career, Jay-Z obviously stands on top. Only because he has been THAT dude since '96. Eminem has done a lot for Hip Hop and has sold the most records out of any Rapper, but he hasn't been consistent with his albums. Don't get me wrong, Eminem is one of my favorites, but he has a certain sound now that gets pretty annoying to me every now and then. His toilet humor Rap doesn't appeal to me as much now.

As for 50 Cent, I'm pretty tired of him not telling stories the way it really is. He's that type of dude that is ignorant when it comes to someone else being superior to him, so he'll pick on something stupid and emphasize on it greatly to prove a point. A point that isn't even true, at that. Or he'll say outrageous comments that he will never follow through on to get people to believe he is the better man. Like "I could physically beat Jay-Z & Kanye West up". We all know he isn't going to do shit, and he'll have his body guards that he'll later call his homies to do the dirty work and put hands on them. Only thing he's good for is making statements for attention and showing off how asinine he really is.
    Last edited by Menace II Society; December 14th, 2009 at 11:34 PM

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by H.E. View Post
    Eminem is one of the greatest of all time, but he is not THE greatest. When you talk about career, Jay-Z obviously stands on top. Only because he has been THAT dude since '96. Eminem has done a lot for Hip Hop and has sold the most records out of any Rapper, but he hasn't been consistent with his albums. Don't get me wrong, Eminem is one of my favorites, but he has a certain sound now that gets pretty annoying to me every now and then. His toilet humor Rap doesn't appeal to me as much now.
    As for 50 Cent, I'm pretty tired of him not telling stories the way it really is. He's that type of dude that is ignorant when it comes to someone else being superior to him, so he'll pick on something stupid and emphasize on it greatly to prove a point. A point that isn't even true, at that. Or he'll say outrageous comments that he will never follow through on to get people to believe he is the better man. Like "I could physically beat Jay-Z & Kanye West up". We all know he isn't going to do shit, and he'll have his body guards that he'll later call his homies to do the dirty work and put hands on them. Only thing he's good for is making statements for attention and showing off how asinine he really is.
    Why you hatiiing Dawg!!!!!!!!!!!

:vanja:

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus™ View Post
    Why you hatiiing Dawg!!!!!!!!!!!

:vanja:
    I'm sorry man. I be hating on niggas all day.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

I'm sorry man. I be hating on niggas all day.
    Yeah man all the good shit you said I'mma put that to the side and ask why you have a totally negative attitude toward Em yo? you just hating and don't try to play it off with all that "logic" & "reasoning" man!

Fuck you, you... you... you... hater!!!

Yeah man all the good shit you said I'mma put that to the side and ask why you have a totally negative attitude toward Em yo? you just hating and don't try to play it off with all that "logic" & "reasoning" man!

Fuck you, you... you... you... hater!!!
    I know man. I hate all day everyday. Eminem hater right here. I buy all his albums and listen to them, and then I post negative things cause I hate him so much. And then, when I finish, I put on Infinite and hate some more.

You've Earned a Custom Title! !!Syco-Logic!!'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    26-12
    Awards 25+ Wins

ali said it and proved it

allotta rappers say theyre great

but to say yer not is to admit yer not... which is good... cuz j and wayne are not

canibus says he is...

im just sayin...

sayin you aint the greatest proves it

Quote Originally Posted by !!Syco-Logic!! View Post

but to say yer not is to admit yer not... which is good... cuz j and wayne are not

canibus says he is...

im just sayin...

:hosea:

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

I know man. I hate all day everyday. Eminem hater right here. I buy all his albums and listen to them, and then I post negative things cause I hate him so much. And then, when I finish, I put on Infinite and hate some more.
    I knew it!

but really on a serious note, I'm so tired of people using the word hater as a cop out. People use it as such a blanket statement for whenever people disagree with them, "oh you have a differing opinion with logic and reasoning behind it? I've been down this road with you several times and lost each time? Hmmmmm.... Oh I know, I'll call you a hater!"

look here you little fucker if you don't like my opinion respectfully disagree state your opinion and be done with it, calling me a hater is not going to stop me from expressing my opinion I wasn't even going at Em I was laughing at 50.

"My music is a soundtrack. The film is my life. My music matches things I've experienced or felt. Even if the whole thing is made up."
    ^and it was mostly at that Jesus.

Edit: I just realized you Augz, you know we cool Aigz you're wrong here but we still cool I can't believe your acting like this school stressing you out man?
    Last edited by Caesar Augustus; December 15th, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by !!Syco-Logic!! View Post

canibus says he is...

im just sayin...

Jay has actually Claimed GOAT! if he once believed Big was the GOAT and how he's saying he's up there with him or surpassed him what do you think he's saying?

Not to cause any crazy shit with people, I love Biggie and all, and I got all his albums, but I don't know how the guy could be considered THE greatest of all time to anyone when his career was cut short and he was only alive to produce 2 albums. Sure they were great albums, but career wise he didn't do anything to put him over the top. I think people just say it cause he died.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Not to cause any crazy shit with people, I love Biggie and all, and I got all his albums, but I don't know how the guy could be considered THE greatest of all time to anyone when his career was cut short and he was only alive to produce 2 albums. Sure they were great albums, but career wise he didn't do anything to put him over the top. I think people just say it cause he died.
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, now its really going to get ugly in here man!

*hides*

*peeps head out*

I agree with you by the way

*ducks back into hiding space*

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, now its really going to get ugly in here man!

*hides*

*peeps head out*

I agree with you by the way

*ducks back into hiding space*
    Lmao! I know.. I'm expecting people to come out of the woodwork with crazy ass statements without any logic. Just blatantly ignorant shit like "DID YOU EVER HEAR READY TO DIE OR LIFE AFTER DEATH?!" and I'll be like *Sigh* "Yes.. I have both.. I love both.. but that isn't enough to put him over the top". And of course some asshole will come out and say "Those 2 albums > Eminem & Jay-Z's career" or some crazy shit like that. And not even bother proving how that is true. Or some story about how they grew up listening to Juicy and still bump it, and that still won't be enough. Or they'll say Rappers used his lines, but they fail to realize it was out of respect to his memory.

Don't worry.. I know what to expect.. Lol