Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 230

Thread: Royce - Canabis/DZK Diss

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Re: Royce - Canabis/DZK Diss

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouettes View Post
    I'm not here to discuss music theory, I know what a triplets are. His flow was all over the place without any sort of smooth transitions. Having a name on it doesn't make it any better. You can't change your flow for a line and change right back again like it sounds good.
    Hmmmm....

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    Hmmmm....
    Looks like you got something on your mind Nahlidge. Lol

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    13-5

Was just answerin` his question lol.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Silhouettes's Avatar

Hmmmm....
    For a line, like ONE line. Changing up your flow is nothing but goodness as long as it's done properly(see: Tonedeff - TNT, Tech N9ne - Come Gangsta). Royce changes it up with no transitions, neither self-made or in the beat.

Now I hope I answered all of your questions as to why I think flow-wise, Royce was unusually weak on this
    [YOUTUBE]2DFR0vdPPM0[/YOUTUBE]
    It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.
    -Antoine de Saint Exupéry (The Little Prince)

Battle Record
    13-5

But weak would mean he`s not on beat or not ridin` the beat. Right? He never came OFF beat. Maybe he didn`t ride the beat how YOU wanted. Which is why you THOUGHT his flow was weak. But technically speakin`. To have a weak flow means you`re not on par with the beat. Which he was. Which is the difference between the way you`re thinkin` as opposed to me and Opey who do music on a reg basis. Which is prolly what stemmed this argument.

A.i

Battle Record
    5-3

Omg! Warbux "has this covered"!

Just when i thought this shit could get no cornier. These "attention whore" disses are the gayest, most desperate, sad, shit any artist could get involved in, and royce just proved how bored, and slightly insecure he is by even giving "warlab" baby pokes. Royce might as well signed up for the GRB if he wanted to get any cornier.

Bottom line is Royce is starting to feel old. With that feelung comes him questioning his relevance, which makes him insecure slightly. Which is why warlab will milk this shit to death no matter how fucking shameless it is. I guess being famous for 5 minutes in the underground for being an attention seeking bitch is better than netfame amongst other rappers for participating in a online rap battle tournament 30 or 40 times over the last decade.

Were is the listenable music at?
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    8-2

Arrow Re: Royce - Canabis/DZK Diss

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Cain View Post
    Omg! Warbux "has this covered"!

Just when i thought this shit could get no cornier.

word Kris...this is the worst case of tip-doggin' i have ever seen..

what is the beef again?..

i'll honestly listen to a new canibus album, i cant front..but this whole shit reminds me of that movie where those two kids go on an adventure to find that washed up wrestler to get him back in the game..and then those two kids also become wrestlers, and they all wrestle the washed up wrestler's nemesis..smh..canibus would be the washed up wrestler..and DZK and Bux would be the two kids..thats how corny this shit is to me..

i forget the name of that movie, the same as i forget the relevance of this situation..Royce should have never addressed this..lets be real..is this even a good look for Royce?..

You've Earned a Custom Title! P H A X's Avatar

I aint know he was taking shots at DZK? Get your shit together fool... this was for bis.

But weak would mean he`s not on beat or not ridin` the beat. Right? He never came OFF beat. Maybe he didn`t ride the beat how YOU wanted. Which is why you THOUGHT his flow was weak. But technically speakin`. To have a weak flow means you`re not on par with the beat. Which he was. Which is the difference between the way you`re thinkin` as opposed to me and Opey who do music on a reg basis. Which is prolly what stemmed this argument.
    Flow is way more than staying on beat, that's just a part of it. You can talk over a track and still stay on beat, your flow is still weak. Listen to Too Poetic's off-beat flow for a change in perspective.
    Lmao @ "who do music on a reg basis" like it matters.

Now I'm out for the year, see ya the next one!

Battle Record
    8-7

I think it was dope for Royce to address this personally.

Better than YOU.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by MC Frank P. View Post
    word Kris...this is the worst case of tip-doggin' i have ever seen..

what is the beef again?..

i'll honestly listen to a new canibus album, i cant front..but this whole shit reminds me of that movie where those two kids go on an adventure to find that washed up wrestler to get him back in the game..and then those two kids also become wrestlers, and they all wrestle the washed up wrestler's nemesis..smh..canibus would be the washed up wrestler..and DZK and Bux would be the two kids..thats how corny this shit is to me..

i forget the name of that movie, the same as i forget the relevance of this situation..Royce should have never addressed this..lets be real..is this even a good look for Royce?..

battle royal

-Das
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by P H A X
    I aint know he was taking shots at DZK? Get your shit together fool... this was for bis.
    That's the funniest part. DZK basically got ignored lol

^^Word.. DZK managed to get heads to look at him like an idiot for a min, then he get's completely ignored! Lmao @ how bad this fuck up was on his part.

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouettes View Post
    Now I'm out for the year, see ya the next one!
    Nvm that, somehow got signed up to SS, guess I'll pop in from time to another

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Royce doesn't look at DZK as a Rapper. Remember the first Twitter post Royce put out after the Eminem diss came out? He directed it to Canibus and ignored DZK. And now Warbux is all excited and ready to jump at the opportunity to get some attention.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Get Familiar

but what if warbux completely destroys him as he has done to ppl in the grb....what would happen then
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @