Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16
Showing results 226 to 230 of 230

Thread: Royce - Canabis/DZK Diss

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Royce - Canabis/DZK Diss

Quote Originally Posted by DZK View Post
    Yeah, well you post on the same site that he posts on, dipshit.

And Opie, please, shut the fuck up. You take shots at me EVERY single chance you get. So, please, cry somewhere else. I forgot about this thread until today and wanted to see what the deal was.

And if you think I'm upping this thread to get attention on some obscure fucking Hip-Hop board, you're fucking retarded. 10 people will see this.
    Actually, I took shots at you repeatedly to lure you into throwing out cash for a song battle. But ever since you bitched out and disappeared from the site I let it go. You didn't forget about anything. You got yourself into a challenge then vanished. Now you're back for attention... sadly from 10 people apparently.

Honestly, if I can't take your money then you really don't interest me at all. Sorry. But I will be here to ridicule you as long as you wanna address me tho. Wouldn't wanna take that away from you. Poor lonely guy.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Royce - Canabis/DZK Diss

Quote Originally Posted by Opie M. View Post
    I wouldn't underestimate how many people do like DZK. His shit isn't for me at all. Personally, I think it's horrible, repetitive music. But there's plenty of people that ignore production quality and just focus on lyricism and flow.

Regardless, this dude is obviously ducking. I don't even know why I took him remotely seriously as an artist. Dude is a glorified hobbyist.
    He meant no one on RM. As if I care who's heard my music lol. It's more sad that he judges music by exposure. I mean shit... No ones heard Canibus' new album. Guess that was wack too... Wait... Maybe he IS right! :hosea1:

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Re: Royce - Canabis/DZK Diss

Don't worry about Opie, DZK. Just get Hosea to handle that ass again..

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Royce - Canabis/DZK Diss

If anyone can it's him

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Royce - Canabis/DZK Diss

Lol @ how DZK is just like Canabis in the fact that he finally manages to lash out after the beef's forgotten